Ch. 4 I'm a father of three sons

The INFINITE Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“PD-nim, can’t you reveal the mom now please, do you want to kill us? Look at this,” Sungjong pleads.

“Then you should guess now which one is your son,” answered the PD.

“Gah, PDnim!!!!” shriek Sungyeol.

“Now or you have to face this alone,”

“Fine then,” L stood Up,”Soohyun is Sunggyu Hyung’s. Dongho is Dongwoo’s Hyung, Ryu is Woohyun hyung’s, Minho is Hoya Hyung’s, Changmin is Sungyeol Hyung’s, Mason is mine, and Mavin is Sungjong’s,” finished L. All INFINITE members are tensed up. They even haven’t  even make a final decision, yet L suddenly blurted out an answer. Now is a 50:50 condition. If L was wrong then they are all finished.

“Are you sure?”ask PD once again.

“WAIT!!” Sungyeol waving his hand crazily,”Let us think for a minte,”

L sighed and barked,”How do you expect us to think when all the kids nonstop crying like now?”

“L is right, well, let’s just go with L answer,” Sunggyu said while holding Ryu and shooting him.

“So, that’s the final then?” PD ask once again.

“Yes,” Woohyun nervously answered.

“Congratulations! You got it right, now you may meet the Mom of your sons, Go to this place and you’ll find her,” PD handed them an envelope.

“Wait, in this kind of situation you don’t expect us to look for the Mom among all the females in this place right,” Hoya was beyond anxious.

“Well we can only help up this now,” said the PD sneakily.

“YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!” Sungyeol let out a stressed laugh.

 “Hmmm fine,” Sunggyu calmly spoke,” Hoya and Sungjong, since both of you are not really good with this Kids, you go first and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter