Ch. 1 : The Chaos

The INFINITE Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd POV

"HYUNG, DO YOU KNOW YOU KNOW WHERE ARE MY BRAND NEW TWISTING BALL?"

"YAH LEE SUNGJONG! I TOLD YOU TO HEAT UP THE MACARONI DIDN'T I?"

"WHO US UP MY BB CREAM? I TOLD YOU TO NOT TOUCH MY MAKE UP!"

"YAH HYUNG! L IS DEAD! HE WON'T WAKE UP"

"HOWON STOP EXCERCISING! WE HAVE SCHEDULE IN AN HOUR! GO CLEAN UP!"

"HYUUUUNNG! SUNGYEOL HYUNG IS SABOTAGE MY FISH BOWL AGAIN!"

DING... DONG.....

S-I-L-E-N-T....

"WE ARE DEAD! MANAGER HYUNGS ARE HERE! WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO LOUD IN THE MORNING! YOU NUISANCE EAT UP MY AGE! I'M REALLY AN OLD LEADER NOW! WOOHYUN JUST USE A MASK, WE'RE GOING TO THE SALON ANYWAY SO NO NEED TO USE YOUR PRECIOUS BB CREAM! DONGWOO FOR THOUSAND TIMES I TOLD YOU TO ORGANIZE YOUR TOYS BY YOUR SELF SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE ARE YOUR EFFIN NEW TWISTING BALL! HOWON, IF YOU DON'T TAKE SHOWER NOW I SWEAR I YOU'RE FORBIDDEN TO EXERCISE IN THE MORNING! SUNGYEOL STOP PLAYING WITH THE BOWL FISH OR YOU'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD INSIDE IT! MYUNGOO NO FOOD FOR A WEEK IF YOU AIN;T WAKING UP! AND SUNGJONG GET YOUR HERE AND HELP ME WITH BREAKFAST! EVERYBODY MOVE NOWW!!!"

With that all INFINITE members do as the leader said, but then once again the door rang.. Ding... Dong..

"I will answer the door," said Dongwoo. He waked towards the front door and open up the door just to greet by a bunch of kids, 7 cute and handsome boys to be exact. Dongwoo was in daze, he was speechless. While the kids bombared the house without even Dongwoo said anything to them.

"WHOOAAA~!!" Shout the one who's wearing a blue transformer shirt.

"LOOK! CARS!!!" Shout another one with red cap.

"HYUUUUNGGG! They have Pororo!" shout a kid with a lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter