7, Happy Family Ending

You Two Are Our Everything(s)

Zhoumi was sitting infront of his’vict’, talking about whats in their minds. And finally Zhoumi’s parents came. Zhoumi and Victoria stands and greeted them, like a married couple. Yesung and Ryeowook was really confused. ‘what are zhoumi doing with a beautiful girl like her?’ Ryeowook asked Yesung was Zhoumi got a girlfriend, but Yesung just simply answered. ‘I don’t know.’ Becaust he really doesn’t know. There are four seats. Ryeowook sitting beside Yesung, Zhoumi moved to be beside Victoria. Yesung whispered Zhoumi earlier, and Zhoumi said its just a friend. So Yesung calmed down.

“Oh yeah! Mom dad this is my friend, Victoria. Victoria-sshi these are my parents, Yesung & Ryeowook.” Victoria smiled at them, they smiled back.

“Ahh yeppeuda. You’re so pretty!.” Ryeowook compliment her.

“Ah, kamsahamnida.” Victoria smiled. They starting to talked about Zhoumi, what’s Zhoumi looks like if he’s at home, and Victoria giggled. After they’re clueless and awkward again, Victoria smiled and said. “Ahjumma, ahjussi, you look really young! Omo I’m so envy. Ahjumma’s so pretty.”

Yesung and Ryeowook laughed. “Ah, Zhoumi didn’t told you that right? It’s a long story. The point is, I’m 29 and he’s 26.” Victoria shocked.

“Wait? He? Ohhh!.” Victoria remembered that in the news, Zhoumi’s parents had an accident. Victoria now know that they’re maybe the step parents. Victoria nodded. She really fall in love with Zhoumi long ago, when she saw him on the newspaper. And now she’s lucky to meet him, plus his parents were so nice. They will totally agree them to get married. And Victoria didn’t know that Ryeowook’s a ‘he’. He’s just too beautiful.

“Ah the third person who told me that I’m pretty! Thank you.” Ryeowook seemed so happy. Yesung and Zhoumi glared at him. “What? What did I do?.” And they all laugh. After eating and talking, they decided to go to the hotel back with one car together.

 

“Umma we still have tomorrow and the next day we’ll go back to our house again.”  Zhoumi whined, showed the childish side of him. Victoria pinched Zhoumi’s cheek. Zhoumi who’s driving giggled too. Yesung and Ryeowook stared at each other and nodded, evil smiled. ‘the must be something between them’

Ryeowook want to ask Victoria, but ended up asking her playfully. “Victoria-sshi, you know.. *giggled* who’s Zhoumi to you? Don’t lie to me, we’re in the same age and we have to be nice each other.” Victoria just laughed because Ryeowook asked her that such question.

“Well, umma. I’m looking forward to be his wife.” Victoria laughed hard because she just talking informally and call him umma and be so truthful. Zhoumi blushed really hard, he cant say anything because he’s driving.

Yesung shocked. “omo, wookie I like her. She’s so truthful like I do, kkk~ Zhoumi marry her so I have someone in my side.” Zhoumi and Ryeowook was annoyed.

“Omoo!! Umma? Ah I  will got 2 children. Well I like you too though, come on marry her dear.” Ryeowook took Yesung’s hand and grab it tight.

“Why I’m the one you ask? I’m already in love with her from the first time, ask the bride.” Zhoumi smiled, Victoria looked at Zhoumi, finally her dreams coming true. Besides, her family don’t care about her anymore, but since her grandparents were rich, they gave all their money to Victoria without her parents knowing it. Victoria looked at Zhoumi’s parents and smiled.

“Of course, Zhoumi. I’d love to.” Zhoumi just giggled nervously, the parents clapped.

“Well where’s the bbo bbo scene?.” Victoria shocked and giggled because of Yesung’s words. Zhoumi focused on driving so he can just made expression. He puffed his cheeks cutely, Victoria then pinched Zhoumi’s cheek.

Ryeowook yelled playfully “Ya!! Not with hands, with lips.” Her ‘umma’ made her blushed.

“Eomma.. don’t make her shy like that.”

“Omoo my son changed into a gentleman now. Should I call you gentleman mimi?.”

“Gentleman mimi? That’s not bad eomma. Of course, just call me with that.”

“Okay my son’s a gentleman right now, but you cant be more gentle than your umma’s husband.” Yesung said and then hugged Ryeowook.

“Of course appa, he’s a gentleman. Gentle man mimi. MY gentleman mimi.” Victoria kissed Zhoumi’s cheek made Zhoumi shocked but thank god he’s still focused on the road. He just then laughed.

“And you’re mine. Life couldn’t get better~.” Zhoumi grabbed Victoria’s hand.

“Yaaay! Finally, we just got married but we’re gonna get a grandchild!.” Yesung said and laughed.

“Appaa!!.” Zhoumi yell at the embarrassment.  And all of them laughed in happiness.

 

==================================================================================

 

From there, they got a happy life. Although they’re already happy, but with Victoria, the family seemed complete.  Every time Yesung or Ryeowook had a fight, they will be pairing up like Ryeowook with his son and Victoria with his dad. But the fight will turned up not serious.  Victoria and Zhoumi are married and Victoria graduated from the university. The four of them live so peacefully, well they rarely had a fight each other. Ryeowook’s so lucky he got a daughter in law to help her do house work while Yesung and Zhoumi played games, like usual. Zhoumi want to buy a house for him and Victoria, but Victoriaa really don’t wanted it to happen.

“Honey, I’m really comfortable with them. Please don’t, although they like we’re in here or not, but I really love being in here. I mean, this is my family honey, my new family. Please don’t okay? Unless I’m pregnant and have a twin babies.” Victoria giggled. She circled her hand to Zhoumi’s neck that makes their faces are inches away.

“Okay.. if its your choice, I love this family too. And I love you.”

 

“And I love you too, my gentleman.” 

 

 

=========!!=========

Sorry, once again bad ending and the ending is Zhoutoria.

Anywaay!! Zhoutoria is my dream OTP, I really want them to do something together before. Then SM made my dream come true, their duet, the title song ‘Today you’re going to marry me’ cries.. my OTP. #dontread

Ah!  I should have been changing the title into you’re my everything, song qian XD
so yes! I finally done this and I can continue my other fics~ hope you read them too^-^kamsahamnida for the readers, I love you all <3