Part 1

You Two Are Our Everything(s)

“What’s that my precious son~.” He used his mother-ish accent again. Zhoumi looked so happy that hopped like a 5 year old kid.

 

“I’LL GIVE MY COMPANY TO APPA! ISNT THAT GREAT?.”

 

Ryeowook looked so shocked, he could just fainted, but glad he didn’t. “My son, you’re joking right? Ahaha I love my cute boy~ too much jokes in his head.” Ryeowook laughed awkwardly.

“No mom I’m serious.”  Zhoumi hugged his mom. “I really want you and appa and maybe me will have a good life. Pleeease umma.” Zhoumi pouted, really like a kid. His mother really cant resist that kind of childish face.

 

“Aishh.. Okay then whatever you say dear. But I don’t know what will appa says.”

Zhoumi pouted even more. “But.. appa will accept right? Right eomma?.”

“I don’t know Zhoumi. Your appa was not an easy taker.” Ryeowook lied. “I’m sorry Wookie, I want to go to the bathroom.” Ryeowook took his phone from the desk and gets into the bathroom. Zhoumi was so curious but he didn’t care.

 

In the bathroom, Ryeowook called his husband, hope he can pick up. Well, he always picked his call, but now he was really busy, he know. But as expected, Yesung picked it up.

“Yes baby? Why are you calling?.”

“Yah! Why I cant call my own husband? About that, Yeye please, I warn you don’t…”

“Hold up lets talk in our apartement okay, I almost arrived.”

Ryeowook want to say a word but he already hung up. “Aish! No..”

 

“I’m homeeee!!.” Yesung ran inside his apartement. He was really excited. He really missed his ‘son’ and his wife so much.

Zhoumi ran and hug his dad. “APPA!! I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING.”

“”Oh my gosh my son is taller than me.” The two of them laughed. “So, what are you going to tell me, mimi.”

“I want to give my company to you, appa! Please receive it. Pleaseeee. Pretty please? Umma said you will not receive it.” Ryeowook came to them and saw his hubby’s face, looked shocked as he expected.

“Hey guys. What happen?.”

“THAT’S GREAT ZHOUMI!.” Yesung spazzed in happiness.

 “I really want to help you and you don’t have to go too work again, although you always not go to work, but its okay. I accept it. Thank you so much my son.”

Ryeowook’s face turning to pale. He didn’t know that his husband turned into nicer than before. But its okay, he’s glad. And it was a great news too, the three of them don’t have to go to work, well Yesung sometimes.

                                                               ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

It’s been 3 days that they just stay in their apartment.  But its quite fun, for them. (a good family indeed). They will never get bored with their activities if they do it together. And Zhoumi have to sleep at 8pm, knowing he’s the ‘baby’ while his parents sleep too. (or do something sneaky xD) That day, Ryeowook had a plan to go somewhere.

 

“Guys, guys. Guysssss!.” Ryeowook always called his boys ‘guys.’ He just don’t know why he called them that, but it seemed he was comforted with it.

“whatsup eomma. OH NO DAD I’M GONNA WIN.”

“Not anymore!! YEAHH. FINALLY I WIN.” Ryeowook smiled and pecked his husband’s lips.           Zhoumi was envy, not jealous but envy. He pouted.

“my baby why pouted.”

“EOMMA SO MEAN I WIN MANY  TIMES BUT I DIDN’T GET A BBO BBO.” Zhoumi whined. Yesung just laughed. But Ryeowook hit him.

“yah! Cant you see our son like this. Aww let mommy give you a kiss.”  Ryeowook pecked his son’s cheek. Yesung was definitely not jealous, he loves his ‘son’ too. But he was a little bit annoyed with it, that’s all.

“Oh yeah I almost forgot, Zhoumi lets go shopping with eomma!.” Zhoumi surprised and hopped like a child.

“Yay eomma I like shopping! I want to buy clothes and a Gucci bag, well more, and I want to buy.. umm.”

“Aish aish, now lets go.” Yesung feel that he was completely ignored, but in fact he don’t..

“Yeye, come on~ you have to come too.”

“Why I have to come? Just spend time together, mother and son.” Ryeowook pouted, but not work with Yesung.

“aah! Because youre the money maker and the driver in this house! No I was just kidding, come on you’re my forever hubby.” Ryeowook pulled Yesung hand. Yesung really love to see his Ryeowook beg him for something.

“okay okay. Hihi I’m sorry.” He hugged his wife and kissed his forehead. Yesung feel weird about his wife. “Uhmm.. wookie.. why are you wearing female clothing?.”

“Because I’m an umma remember! Besides, I really like to wear these.” Ryeowook walked happily.

“Thanks god, you gave me a perfect wife in the world.”

 

                                                          

                                                                ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

“YAAAAAAY EOMMA! Lets buy bags!.” After a long time they shopped around the shops in the mall, Ryeowook was so tired. But his hyperactive child never stop if he’s in the place called ‘mall’.

“Eomma are you tired?.”

“Ahm.. I’m not, everything’s for my boy.” Ryeowook fake smiled, Well yesung’s the one who carried the shopping bags but Ryeowook who’s been working all day in their house, so he must be tired.

“Wookie stay here honey, I will take care of our child okay.” Yesung let Ryeowook sat and leave him alone at the foodcourt. Yesung was worried but he know Ryeowook need to rest there, so he came to Zhoumi who’s hugging a bag.

“Mimi… You already have that bag right? Why should you buy it again?.”

“Uh huuuuuuh appa.” Zhoumi shook his head while his body shook too. Yesung cant resist of his cuteness. “Its different, appa. That one is black, and this one is brown. I want this!.” Yesung nodded.

 

After walking around and buying more stuffs, now Zhoumi was tired too.

“Appaa… I’m tired.”

Suddenly Yesung reminded about something. “Zhoumi! You just called me appa…..”

“Yah? Wae? Its usual right?.”

“This is public my silly boy, you can only call us with those names when we are in house.” Zhoumi nodded weakly and they walked to the food court and found Ryeowook that looks like he lost his mind.

“Wookie? Are you okay?.”

“yes I am. S-so.. where are we going to do now?.” Ryeowook answered like he’s ill. Yesung was really worried that he carried Ryeowook and ran to the parking lot, not even thinking that Zhoumi was following and brought all those shopping bags. 

“APP- I MEAN YESUNG WAIT FOR ME!!.” But Yesung kept running fast. Zhoumi just kept smiling looking at the two of them.

When they were in the parking lot, they get in to Yesung’s car. Zhoumi looks like he’s thinking about something. “Eomma. Appa.”

Ryeowook was so weak but he tried to answer his son.  “Hmm? Yes darling?.”

 

Zhoumi giggled a bit. “You don’t have a honeymoon yet, right?.”

 

I already post this in the original one, but i moved this because it will be confusing if i put there >.> Thank you for reading <3