3? ne.

You Two Are Our Everything(s)

ZHOUMI’S POV

I’m so happy my plan works, I already prepared everything for my umma and appa to make them happy. I’m not that selfish guy who just want to be happy myself and not caring the other people. Well, I love my parents so I decided to do it. I got reminded because in the mall, appa lift umma like a new marriage couple; well they are. And suddenly I reminded about a honeymoon. They haven’t go honeymoon yet, are they? And I think its all because of me, I felt very guilty. But im happy that they accept it so the night I prepare all the things that are needed. I knocked my umma and appa’s door after an hour waiting.

 

“Eomma appa!! Are you two done yet?.”

“I’m done, wait for your appa.” Mum came out from the room, wearing a curly long brown wig, a cardigan and a short dress, that looked familiar to me.

“Omoonaa!! Umma youre so pretty!.”I said. Now I remember! He’s wearing the dress that i and appa bought yesterday. I don’t know that I gave it to her and told her to change. Or maybe I really want to be fast? I don’t know, I’m just so excited the two of them agreed.

“Ahh I’m a little bit feeling weird if you calling me pretty. But I like it anyways, thank you dear.”  He pinched my left cheek. I just giggled, its fun to be pinched. I think. I looked at my mom, is he wearing a make up. Omo, my mom is a real mom now! My dad opened the door and he’s really shocked. He looked at my mom’s short dress.

“What the? I think we bought the long one, mimi!.” Now I remember! I was rushed so I didn’t realize I took the short one!

“Ah appa its my mistake, I took the short one. Sorry.” Appa laughed. Eh, did I did something funny?

“you’re great, Zhoumi! It looked perfect if umma wear the short one, good job!.” Oh, so that means. But I just a little bit don’t get it.

“What do you mean, appa?.”

Umma sighed. “He said he likes me to wear a short dress, dear. he’s a ert anyways.” Now I get it, oh my god my appa such a ert. I giggled.

“I’m noooooooooot!! Aish!.”

“Omo your appa is angry! Ruun~.” Me and umma pretend to run to outside the apartment while my appa yell playfully. I really love playing with my parents like this. Appa catched us with a hug and we laughed together. Now I remember my plan.

“Eomma appa. How since its my plan, im the one who take care of it okay?.”

“but but..” Eomma said but I cutted.

“No buts umma.. OMO I’m so sorry I cut umma’s words and talk informally to you. Im so sorry umma!.
“ I realized that Im really rude saying that to umma.

“What informal? What cutting words? Oh dear its not a problem after all.” Oh really? I don’t usually talk like that, especially to my elders.

“Okay! Now follow me.” We walked outside. A driver came and gave me the keys, I get in the car I bought last night. The two of them looked shocked and I giggled, asked them to get in the car. They get in the car. We talked about things we’re gonna do there, but I know they didn’t know where we’re going to go. This is a secret anyway. 4 hours in the car, I can see my mother Is sleeping with his head on my father’s laps. Appa keep saying that he’s the one who should drive but I always answered ‘this is my job appa, just enjoy okay.’

Suddenly I forgot the place, I asked people around there and gladly they know and told me the directions. And now we’re arrived, my mother already awake and now’s my father who’s asleep on my mom’s laps. I just giggled.

“umma, woke appa. We’re arrived.”

“Ah? Where are we?.” Suddenly appa woke up. I smiled and get out from the car.

“You’ll see.”

 

I walked into the hotel, my parents looked shocked. Oh they’re always shocked, I don’t know why but, they’re rich too aren’t they? i called them to go inside, I took the keys from the receptionist and went up to the honeymoon suit. My parents look so tired, they lie on the bed like they’re almost fainted. I giggled.

“Mimi thank you, and I’m so tired.” Ah, poor them. And its all my fault, but I still want to show them around!!

“but appa! Umma! I want to show you something!.”

“wait, just one hour please mimi.” Father begged and closed his eyes. I guess they really are tired. But why I’m the one who’s driving  but they’re the one who’s tired? Maybe its because I’m so happy, right?  Suddenly I felt tired too, but I don’t know where to sleep. I decided to sleep between them.

 

After one hour sleeping, I woke up with my mom hugged me, I giggled. Maybe she thinks that I’m a pillow. I sat up and see my father in my left side. I woke him up.

“Appa… wake up.” I shaked his shoulder He was shocked when he saw me, I giggled. “why are you surprised appa?.”

“No.. I just.. uh, what are you doing. Here?.”

“sleeping.. I’m tired too.”

“so. You sleep here too?.”

“of course. Now appa wake umma okay. I’m gonna show you two something.” He seemed confused, eh what’s wrong? I stayed here too, I don’t want to be alone in a hotel room.

 

============================
YESUNG’s POV

 I was really shocked when I saw Zhoumi slept between us. I mean, I know he’s my child and he’s too cute to resist. But really, I’m really shocked when he said that he’ll stay with me and my wife.

In one room.

And sleep together again.

No! This is hell. THIS IS HELL.

I REALLY WANT TO GET RID OF THIS KID. In my apartment luckily there are 2 bedrooms. But not here! Why don’t he ask for a room with 2 bedrooms? I mean, oohmygod this is not good. I cant do anything to my wookie! Yes I love him, but not like this. At least give me some space. I remember I have to wake my wifey who’s sleeping peacefully. He’s too cute, I kissed all over his face, well that’s a good thing for waking him up, and now he’s awake.

“Morning baby.” I greeted wookie.

“morning darling.” He peck my lips, oh now I don’t have to warn him to give me that. I really love him I don’t know why, he seemed so perfect for me. I stared at him and moved my face closer that makes us are just inches away. Suddenly somebody comes.

“UMMA’S AWAKE! COME ON, I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING.” Aish this kid! Interrupting us! Ah but it doesn’t matter anyway. We followed him and I was really amazed.

THERE’S A BEACH IN HERE? WHY I DON’T KNOW ABOUT THIS? Omo omo omo I really like beach!

“oh wow. Deary you didn’t tell me there’s a beach in here!.”

“This is a surprise umma!.”

“Omo! Thank you for bringing us here, I love my son.” Suddenly I feel jealous. No, no Yesung. He’s your son anyways, how can you be jealous because of just like that? No, I’m not jealous. I jined them by hugging the two of them, they giggled.

“So, are we going to enjoy the beach or not?.” I asked them.

“Well yes honey! I don’t want to miss this moment.”

“okay you guys just go to the change room, ill take the swimming suits.” I pulled Wookie’s hand and we walked to the changing room. Now I’m confused where are we gonna go. I mean, he dressed as a woman but he’s a guy…

 

which should he pick>.> lol