One, two three, cha! Four~

You Two Are Our Everything(s)

I decided to ask him. “Ah. Uhm. Honey, where are you going to go?.”

“Of course men’s!! oh wait, I was confused too.” I’m afraid if he went to women’s changing room, he will see, oh no don’t!

“No.. I.. I think we should go to our room.”

“Great idea. Come on yeye.” Now he’s the one who pulled my hand. We found Zhoumi who brought the swimming suits. I was really confused, something’s really weird about the suit.

“oh I know why you went to the room! Just get in, here appa! I’m already ready, Ill wait there okay.” He ran to the beach, I pulled Ryeowook’s hand and went to the room. I looked at something on my hand. Trunks.  And WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

 

A…….

 

Purple Bikini… I blushed.

WHAT’S IT DOING? OR.. OH MY GOD THAT CHILD. Ryeowook called me and came. I quickly hided it behind my back.

“um, baby. Why are you looking so nervous?.”

“ng, no no.. no I’m not. It’s just.”

“Yes? Oh what’s behind your back?.” I gave up, I cant lie to my own wife.

“this.”

“OMONA!! ITS SO CUTE! Do you want me to wear this? Be right back okay.” He went to the bathroom.  What? What is he thinking? Oh my god. Please god help me right now.  I decided to change into trunks inside the room since there’s nobody except Wook who’s changing into that.. purple kind of thing. I was done then I heard he opened the door. Oh my god I don’t wanna see him like that.

“uhh yeye? Why are you backed me like that?.”

“Ah no, no I don’t. oh youre done?.” I slowly turned back. Help me, I want to faint.

He’s so……….. y.

NO, PLEASE NO. No Yesung calm down, he’s better with that. WAY TOO BETTER. Try to calm down your self, yesung.

I went closer to him who’s face still confused. I smiled at him.

“Omo! Yeppeuda!.” I cupped his face. “Nae buin neomu yeppeo.” (n/a failed Korean words XD [my wife’s so pretty]) He just giggled shyly and he blushed. I grabbed his hips, he circled my neck with his hands. We almost kissed but suddenly someone get in.

“APPA UMMA YOURE TAKING SO LO, OH OHH! I’m so sorry! I’ll wait for you again. Continue.” Yah! That kid just made my mood broke! Now I don’t feel like it right now, ugh.

“Come on wookie.” I pulled his hand, Ryeowook seemed sad too. Well its our fault for too adoring that kid, but what will we do other than made him happy?

=====================================================================================

RYEOWOOK’s POV

“Wookie, its already late.” I was busy chatting Sungmin, my best friend. Yeye kept told me to sleep but I missed that guy so much. He cant attend my marriage because he’s in Paris now with his fiancé, Kyuhyun. I really want to meet him, but I know I cant. I cant go to Paris now or later, it makes Yesung and Zhoumi think that I’m only using their money, so ill just stay with them and wait for Sungmin to come back to Korea.

See all conversation

You: “sungminnie! When will you go back to korea again?”

Sungmin: “I don’t know wook, im busy because Kyuhyun’s really cant live so far from me.”

You: “aww that sounds hard, but ill be waiting for you.”      

Sungmin: “haha I wish I can go back to korea again. Oh yeah how’s the marriage with that guy?.” Omo, he still think that i married Zhoumi.

You: “Ah! I’m not marrying him.”

Sungmin: “You didn’t marry yesung? Ah that’s a shame. He’s a good guy, wook.” Oh! So he means its Yesung not Zhoumi!

You: No! ohh, I mean I’m married with him now, we’re in a honeymoon.”

Sungmin: Oh my god really? But why youre still online at midnight? Youre supposed to.”

You: Ah well you see… we have a little problem here. We’re already have a child and we brought him too.”

Sungmin: “OH MY GOD WHAT THE HECK YOU DIDN’T TELL ME YOU HAD A BABY! OMO I WANNA SEE HIM!! He must be really cute like you and really handsome like his father.”

And then I heard Yesung groaned and he hugged me.

“If you don’t sleep ill do something to you infront of your precious baby.” Oh my god he’s angry and changed, I better go off.

You: Ah sungmin! I’m sorry my hubby got mad! Ill chat with ya later, jal jayo!.”

Sungmin: “Oh! Have fun there okay! Lol :DD.”

 

I love my hubby no matter what, and I will never stop to make him happy. He's just too handsome, i'm really lucky to have him. Really, maybe he forgot the marriage accident. I'm really sorry yesungie, forgive me okay.

I kissed his cheeks, he struggled. "Yah, sleep or.." I giggled and peck his lips.

"I know.. jalja yeye."

Zhoumi slept on the couch, so I got wider space to sleep. Zhoumi said we only stay for 3 days in here. I felt so sleepy then I fell asleep.

=====================================================================================

YESUNG’s POV

Breakfast! I was about to sit beside Ryeowook but I’m so shocked when Zhoumi already sat beside him. What the hell? Now now Yesung, don’t be too mad at him. He’s not a er anyways. I brought Ryeowook milk but I can see he already had a milk on the table. Oh my gosh my worst luck ever!!

Seriously, how can I get rid of him after ruining my time with him? I need some time to be alone with him like we used to do at the night, in my apartment, talking about anything and do anything we want and not getting caught by that brat. We’re done eating breakfast, I’m going up to the room by myself, because the two of them looked like they want to go somewhere. I get in and turn the TV on. I was super duper bored if Ryeowook is not in my side. Really, work is better than didn’t do anything. Suddenly the door opened and shows up a beautiful figure, my wife. He get in and sit beside me.

“I’m freaking bored, Yeye.”

“Same with me.” He really looks bored.

“Hey, why don’t we play game.”

“okay! Like what?.”

“ I don’t know… lets just play an unknown game!.”

“What’s that? A new kind of game?.” I giggled, he looked so cute if he’s confused.

“yes, a new kind. Now ill start. I love you.”

“Then? Oh I get it! I love you too.”

“I love you more!.” That words, I knew he cant beat me.

“Ah I lose, what do I have to do?.” I had an idea.

“Nothing, the winner who loses. Now im gonna sing for you.” He looked shocked, eh why is he like that? I ignored him like that because he went fine again.

“Because I’m the one who said ‘I love you more’ to you, I will sing ‘Love U More’ By Super Junior.” His eyes looked so teary and he smiled.

“Geudae mamsogeneun, sarangi eobneun geol, gidalim seoge geudehwa geudehwa. Nae mam sogeneun, modeun geh sarangin geol. eh sumgyeoli neh mamsoge itneun geol.”  [ trans: In your heart, my love is not there .Waiting inside with you with you.
Inside my heart, all of your love is there, Your breath is in my heart] His eyes were even more teary and he stars crying, but I only sang a few verse of the song. I hugged him and asked.

“Wh-why are you crying Wookie? Am I sing badly? I’m sorry.” He sobbed and stop crying, he laughed.

“No you pabbo, you sang really great. I love you so much.” He hugged me tight, I really love him like he loves me.  “And thank you, I’m the one who write and composing the song.” I was really shocked.

“REALLY? H—H-HOW? When? Omo!!.”  I just cant believe it.

“Yup, actually it was me and Sungmin. I made it long time ago, you didn’t notice huh? Sorry I didn’t tell you.” He’s just so perfect, what I tell you before. I’m too lucky to have him. I hugged him.

“You know I love Super Junior so much, thank you. That’s such a great song, I’m so lucky to have you.”

“I’m luckier to have a handsome and attractive man like you, babo.” He giggled.

“I’m the luckiest one! Omo I lose again! I have to sing for you again!.” He clapped.

“Let’s sing Lucky! Lucky im in love with my best friend~.”

“Lucky to have been what I have been.” Oh.. my..god.. his voice’s so beautiful. I cant continue it I just laughed and hugged him tightly.

“I’m lucky, really lucky.”

“me too.” And suddenly someone knocked the door, oh yes that brat again! I’m so angry at him I cant handle things right now.

“GAH! CAN YOU PLEASE DON’T DISTURB US?.”

 

omoo appa yeye is mad~~ scary~~ XD