6, Song Qian.

You Two Are Our Everything(s)

“Song Qian. But just call me Victoria. Yours?.” Song qian? Is she Chinese too? I’m Chinese but I live in Korea because of my parents.

“Zhoumi~ oh you’re Chinese?.”

“Yes! Youre too huh? Ahh we’re the same!.” She giggled, she’s so cute. Ah she’s everything nice. I never met a girl like her before. “uhm.. Zhoumi.. I think your name is familiar with me….”

Really? She know me? “Oh yeah! Are you the ex president of CB company?!.” Okay she knew who I am. Oh my I’m in heaven with a beautiful fairy!

“yes! How did you know that?.”

“Well I read newspapers and watch news. So I know. So you’re old now.” What? OLD? She laugh at me.

“Yaah! I’m not! I’m still 27 !.” She laugh at me more. I felt so annoyed but she’s cute so I don’t mad at that beautiful creature.

“ahaha sorry. I’m 26 anyways. You’re a great person I know.” I shocked. Wait, 26? Still in university?

“You’re still studying in the university?.”

“Uh huh, I’m soon will be a master.” Oh! I thought that.. never mind. She must be so clever! I’m only a scholar. I don’t continue because of that company ruining my happy life. But I’m happy now.

“Really? That’s too cool!!.” We continue talking, until its time for lunch, oh my god maybe I’ve been 4 hours here.

 

“Uh, Victoria-sshi, its time for lunch. I think I have to go b-.” But she cutted my words.

“Great! Come on lets eat, I bought foods in the morning, come on eat with me okay. By the way, don’t call me with –sshi if you want to. I’m a little bit not comfortable with it.” I just nodded, she’s so nice. Apparently my parents are searching for me.

“Vicctoria..sshi., Since you give me foods now, I’m the one who will buy you foods in dinner.”

“aah wae? You don’t have to, really.”

“But I want to.” She sighed. I win!

“Okay.  Dinner right? Is it a date?.” I shocked. Oh my god, I never been in a date before. Yes, because my parents didn’t allow me and I haven’t find the right girl for me.

“Ah.. yes. A little bit.” We smiled. She seemed shy about it.  “You know Victoria-sshi, its bad talking to other people who you didn’t know and allow them to get into your room.”

“But I already know you.” I just giggled at her pouty face. I try to be a man in front of her. Come on Zhoumi, be cool.

We continue chatting while eating, and sometimes giggled. I already talk about my parents and I came here because of them. And she really want to meet my parents, well Vict didn’t know that my parents is in the same age as mine. Aw, Vict. A cute nickname for her, but I decided to call her that with myself.

===================================================================================

 

I get back to my room to change clothes after hours eating & talking with Victoria, found my parents taking a nap on the couch together. Its so lovely to look at them like that. Sometimes I just feel envy, I really want to be like them. I’m 27 now. I’m old enough. This time I don’t want to be childish. I remember about something! Why don’t I ask Victoria to go dinner with my family but I don’t wwant to bother them..

Ah I know! We can use different tables. You’re clever Zhoumi. Thank god I brought my suit here. I took a shower and put it on. I can see they’re already woke up but still cuddling each other. I just freeze until they noticed me.  After 2 minutes, I can heard that appa searching for me.

“nae, appa?.” He got up and looked at me. I grinned.

“Ah! You’re here! I don’t know you’re here.” I just giggled. Try to be cool, try to be cool.

“yes, appa. Um..  appa umma change your clothes into formal ones that I put on the table, I’m gonna take you to somewhere.”

“where?.”

“secret.” I really trying to be cool and not hyperactive like usual. I’m a man, I know. I’m going to the restaurant first with Vict, i got a driver so they will be going with my driver.

“ah one more thing! You’ll be going with my driver okay! See you there.” I went out before they say another word. Okay, time to go to Vict’s room again.

 

RYEOWOOOK’s POV

Eh? Zhoumi’s so different now. Is it because of Yesung? But I don’t think so. He’s not the type that can change easily. There must be something that made him like that. We’re done, When did Zhoumi bought this dress? This dress is beautiful, a red dress. With the usual long wig and black high heels plus earrings. I seriously I don’t know I’m beautiful or not, because the only one who said I’m beautiful was my hubby and Zhoumi, well the others haven’t saw me like this. But I like it. We went to the car, Yesung looks worried.

“Yeye, is there something wrong?.”

“Yeah.. our son.”

“Oh! Him.. I’ve been thinking about him too, but don’t worry. He’s a man anyway, dear.”

Yeye sighed. “Ah.. he grow faster that I could think about it.” We laughed. And finally we’re arrived. I can see Zhoumi with a.. WAIT.. A GIRL?