2!

You Two Are Our Everything(s)

“HONEYMOON?!.” Yesung and Ryeowook shocked because of Zhoumi’s words. Honeymoon, they never think of it before. Ryeowook maybe think of it once, but they have Zhoumi, and Yesung have the company. They just cant have fun like that.

 

“Wookie, what do you think?.” Yes, Yesung will follow all Ryeowook’s words and so as Ryeowook. But Ryeowook never asked back if Yesung already asked him.

“Honey.. I guess we cant, I don’t want to leave my baby alone.”

Yesung nodded. “I guess you’re right. We cant leave you, mimi. And now your mother is sick.” Zhoumi pouted. The two of them really care of him, but he don’t want they’re not happy because of him. He didn’t want to be a ‘Trouble Maker’ or something like that. Zhoumi knew that his mom cant resist his pout, but sadly, Ryeowook cant see him pouting.

“EOMMA APPAAAAAAAAAAA ANDWAEEE!!.” Zhoumi whined like a 5 years old kid. Yesung still focused to the road, Ryeowook was trying to sleep.

Ryeowook answers softly. “Deary, we don’t want you to be alone, okay? Don’t worry about us.” Zhoumi don’t really want this to happen. Really don’t. when people was too care and love him and forget their own happiness. Zhoumi think they might be end up hating him.

Suddenly Zhoumi had an idea. “Eomma, appa.” The two of them hummed.

 

“If you say that you two don’t want me to be alone, then ill go with you. IT’LL BE A FAMILY HOLIDAY!!.”

That really made Yesung and Ryeowook completely shocked ‘how’s my child think like that?.’. the reason why the two of them treats Zhoumi like a child because Zhoumi acted like one.

“Okay if you wanted deary.” Ryeowook answers lazily. Zhoumi spazzed.

“Thank you mommy, daddy!!!.” Zhoumi talks in English and then giggled. Yesung was gonna ask for it but he remembers that he’s a company owner. Its impossible if he cant talk with English language. Finally, they arrived to Yesung’s apartement. Yesung carried Ryeowook who’s asleep without saying anything to Zhoumi and put him on their bed. Zhoumi carried all those shopping bags and put them in the living room. Yesung changed Ryeowook clothes and his. Because he was tired, he decided to sleep. He didn’t know that Zhoumi planned something.

 

 

 

====================================================================================

Its 6 AM, Ryeowook awakened and found Yesung hugged him from beside. He smiled and kissed Yesung’s nose. He got up and went outside. He was really shocked when he saw 3 suitcase and Zhoumi who’s sitting on the couch, wore beach clothes and sunglasses.

He stands up and kisses his mother’s cheek. “Mommy!!.” But Ryeowook didnt respond.

“OMO! What’s with…. all these?.” Maybe yesterday he’s too tired and answered what’s in his mind. 

Zhoumi smiled. “Eomma forgot? I’m gonna take you two to honeymoon!.”  Finally Ryeowook remember then pinched his son’s cheek.

“No, I mean why you’re packing for us? And when? Its supposed to be my job, deary.” Suddenly Yesung came with eyes closed, hugged Ryeowook from back and kissed his cheek. When he opened his eyes, he was really surprised.

“Morning daddy!!.” And Yesung asked the same thing as Ryeowook, so as Zhoumi, answered the same thing.

“But mimi, you don’t have to. Its supposed to be us.” His parents were so sensitive. Zhoumi just packed their things and those things they but from shopping yesterday, They were already panicked like that. The truth is Yesung and Ryeowook don’t want to be a bad parents to him, and don’t want to make him sad.

“Don’t worry appa, I already done all. Now its your turn to enjoy stuffs, while im the one who work. Okay. Okay? Please, I will be happy too if you two were happy.” 

The two of them took a deep breath. “Okay then mimi.”

“so what are you waiting for? Change clothes into these!!.” Zhoumi took clothes from the couch and handed it to Ryeowook. “change change change! Come on we’re gonna be late!.” Zhoumi pushed the two of them to their room and closed the door. “I wont open until you two are done!.”

“Yah who’s the parents!!.” Yesung yell playfully.

“You are, appa! But I’m responsible for now.” They giggled. Ryeowook look at the clothes that Zhoumi gave.

“uhhh. Yesung.. did I bought this dress yesterday?.” Ask Ryeowook who’s looking at a green flower patterned dress.

“ah, I remember. me and Zhoumi bought it for you since you like t be dressed as a girl.”

“Omg that you, its so pretty! I’m gonna wear this.” Ryeowook kissed Yesung’s cheek and suddenly Zhoumi yelled.

“Yaah hurry!! We’re late!!.”Ryeowook ran to the bathroom while Yesung just giggled.