5, Who are you?

You Two Are Our Everything(s)

With my angry face, I can see him almost cried. No what have I done? “Ah no I’m.. I’m sorry.” Ryeowook run to Zhoumi and hugged him.

“Zhoumi why are you crying? Yesung don’t do it again!.” It sounds like he’s the mother and I’m the older brother of Zhoumi. Wait, did he just call me Yesung? Ah no worried anyways, I just cool with that. The two of them went inside and sat on the bed, Zhoumi looked so sad.

“Appa.. I’m, I’m sorry.. I don’t want to lose you two.. you know that my parents leave me.. be-because they don’t w-want me to be with t-them. *sobs* You’re a new couple so I acted who I am, as..childish like this. I’m sorry appa, umma. I guess I’m wrong.” He cried, real hard. I cant take it, I hugged him and shushed him like a father do to a baby.

“It’s not your fault, its mine. I’m sorry. Really sorry, I’m not a right father for you.”

“But appa.. I .. I love appa.”  I must be a bad father to him. Oh my god, I felt wrong, so wrong. I can see Ryeowook still mad at me. Oh god its not supposed to be like this.

“Forgive appa, Zhoumi.. appa love you.. appa love umma too like umma love you.” I can’t cry because you know, I’m a man. I don’t want to cry anyways. Zhoumi got up and walked to the door.

“I’m sorry, its my fault appa. Let me leave you guys, have fun okay! Mianhae.” He went out, Ryeowook was about to run to him but I held his hand and pull him made him sit on my laps. He looked so mad at me, oh my gosh what I did is so wrong.

 

I try to call him. “Yeobo..” He still pouted, and I still feel guilty. I hugged him tightly but it looks like he didn’t care about it, and still pouted. Damn I hate that pout, its just like I want to kiss that lips right away. But if I kiss him he will reject it, I know. “I.. I know you’re mad, and I’m sorry for it. Okay? Please. I love you. You love me too right?.”

“Na-ah! You love Ddangkoma more than me.” He pouted more. Eh, did I say that to him? I never said anything to him. I love him better that Ddangkoma right?

“No, honey. Besides, Ddangkoma’s in my family house, Jongjin taking care of it. I love you more than anything.”

“Liar.” Now I hate this, if he was angry, he’ll ignore me. I hate to be ignored.

“If I do love Ddangkoma more, I should marry that turtle, not you right?.” I can see he’s thinking, oh my gosh he’s too cute. He then giggled.

“Yeye I’m ssorry.. I just….cant believe that you yell at…” He hugged me.

“Your precious son. Right. I’m sorry. Now, he wanted us to have fun.”

“Okay! Why don’t we continue the game? Come on~ my turn okay.”

=====================================================================================

 

Zhoumi went out the hotel and sit on the bench. He saw a girl, a beautiful girl; he think. With brown hair, same as he’s.  who brought so many books in her hands. Then somebody running and hit her and make those books falling down but the person kept running. Zhoumi decided to help her.

Zhoumi took a book from the ground handed a book. “Thank you.” Said the girl, smiling to Zhoumi. Seems like Zhoumi like that girl. Zhoumi has nothing to do, so he ask her to bring those books, the girl deny but Zhoumi beg, finally she gave up and give Zhoumi her books. The girl suddenly in love with Zhoumi too,because Zhoumi’s handsomeness and kind. The girl looked at Zhoumi’s face, seemed familiar to her.

 

Zhoumi’s POV

 

“Are you sure its not heavy? You can give it to me back if it is.” I shook my head and smiled to her while walking to her room.

 “No no its okay~.” I can tell these were heavy, but I don’t want a girl like her carry these things. Is she single? Where’s her boyfriend? Or.. she’s in a honeymoon now.. Oh my gosh I’m so wrong. Because many married couples came here. Oh I can ask her by the way.

We arrived in front of the door room. She unlocked and opened the door, asking me to come in. I’m afraid her husband is inside.

“Wh- No, thank you. I’m afraid I will bother your husband.” She looked shock and she laugh. Did I do something wrong??

“No, silly. You’re so cute! I don’t have a husband here. I’m alone. Come on in, ill tell you everything.” Oh god, did she just said I’m cute? I blushed and came in to her room. I put the books on the table and I sit on the couch where there’s a TV in front of it. (n/a unimportant detail kk). She took the remote and sit next to me. I thought she’s gonna watch the TV but no, she’s turning the dvd on and plays music.

 

“So, about that.” I reminded her again.

She smiled. “Oh yeah.. why I came here because I want to study. See all those books there? I really want to study hard here.” Huh? Why is she study in a place like this?

“Eh? Why you choose this place for you to study?.”

“Well, because this place is very comfortable, and the view is awesome from the window. I love this place, so yeah, I choose to study here. Also, its far away from my house and near my university. I usually stay here if I got trouble with my family.” Wow, so that’s the reason. This place is indeed awesome. Oh, she’s in college now. And I don’t.. have a work to do. But orz, my parents I still have bunch of money that I don’t want to spend in the bank that my parents save.

“Ahhh! I agree too, this place is really beautiful.”  She smiled at me. She’s so beautiful I don’t know why. She’s more beautiful than my wookie umma. Oh yeah my parents! I should introduce her to them. But they’re having fun right now, maybe later.

“Umm. So.. what’s your name?.” I asked her shyly, why I’m shy but she looks like she’s not? Who’s the girl in here?