Pretty Faces

My Everything

“So how are you, Tao?” I asked.

“Good, you?” He replied.

“Great,” There, my conversation with Tao for the day.

“Tao? Mind switching seats with me?” Chanyeol asked. Tao shrugged and got up as Chanyeol took his place.

“Ayo whattup?” He grinned his cheeky smile.  

“Hey there hot stuff,” Baekhyun, who was sitting on my other side, winked playfully.

“You know, I’ll never understand your bromance,” I shook my head laughing.  

“You never have to,” Chanyeol whispered in a mysterious voice.

“Anyways, why’d you switch with Tao? I liked sitting with him, he’s really interesting you know.”

“So you observe him then?” Chanyeol questioned, “That’s not creepy at all!”

“Ya well, he at least has a face that’s stare-able,” I teased, “Unlike you, ugly.”

Chanyeol pursed his lips to a pout, crossing his arms.

“Awh, don’t cry baby! You're still the cutest poodle to me!” I wrapped my arms around him, pinching on the cheek.

“Ahem,” Baekhyun coughed.

“Can’t forget you either, you adorable piece of bacon!” I said in a baby-voice. He pursed his lips, looking up at me expectantly. I flicked his in the forehead. “But seriously though,” I stated. “What am I going to do with you guys?”

Kai walked in the dome, carrying a trey. He gave us all popcorn then sat next to Tao. I could hear him mumbling to his self “pay” “popcorn” “why me." Only him.

I threw some bits of popcorn in my mouth.

“By the way.” Chanyeol whispered in my ear, his hot breath against my skin. “You look like an alien without makeup.” I took my popcorn and threw it at him.

“It wasn’t my fault okay!” I said sternly. I guess the seriousness in my voice took him by surprise because his eyes suddenly softened.

“Mayumi, I was kidding. You actually look bea..”

“Whatever,” I shook my head.

“SHHH! THE MOVIE’S STARTING! SHH!” Baekhyun yelled obnoxiously. I smacked him on his shoulder.

“What’s up with you and smacking?” He protested.

Suddenly the whole theatre hushed down and an image of District 12 came on the screen. I looked at Chanyeol who was expressionless. Weird positions for a bubbly person like him; I’ve got to say it was scary. I poked him in the cheek, but his eyes remained on the screen. I tried poking him again but he seemed to be ignoring me. I pinched him but he only closed his eyes.

“Oh my God..” I whispered. “Chanyeol?” He didn’t reply. “Please don’t be mad at me, I didn’t mean to be rude. It’s just..” He burst into laughter, clapping his hands like a little kid.

“Shh!” Kai shot.

Well at least he’s not serious anymore.  

“You’re so gullible.” He giggled.

“Don’t do that again, that freaked me out!” I said.

I shook my head, refocusing on the movie, ignoring Chanyeol’s attempts to stiff her laughter.

“Gale’s so hot,” I commented through whispers.

“Nah, Peeta’s hotter,” Baekhyun argued.

We stared at him wide-eyed. “What? Can’t a guy acknowledge another guy’s hotness?” I smacked him again.

“You’re crazy,” I face-palmed, teasingly.

Just then 3 shadows came in the theatre, tiptoeing over to us. I could make out the really tall one as Kris; the other two looked really similar though.

“Hey guys.” Kris smiled, taking a seat. Sehun (whichever one he was) and the other boy sat in front of us.

After all the smiles, tears and cutest kiss ever, The Hunger Games was over. The lights tirned on and I blinked my eyes adjusting to it.

“Team Gale!” Chanyeol cheered.

“Team Peeta!” Baekhyun cheered louder.

“Team Peeta,” I smirked.

“Wah! I thought you said Gale was hot?!” Chanyeol retorted. I shrugged, laughing at him and Baekhyun argue.

Once we were out of the theatre we stretched.

“Head count!” Kris said. “Chanyeol..Kai...Tao..Mayumi...Baekhyun..Sehun and Luhan, there.” He nodded his head. I smiled at Kris, he was so leaderly, always taking care of us and I loved him for that.

Just then my eyes caught sight of Sehun and his friend. They were chatting about the movie with Kai and Tao. Luhan, I remembered. That was his name. He was shorter than Sehun and had a lighter shade of brown for his hair, the same as his eyes. I made eye contact with him but just couldn’t force myself to look away. Everything about his face was angelic, he was beautiful.

“What’re you staring at?” Sehun asked Luhan. That was when my cheeks turned red and I looked to the floor.

Yet, the only thing I could think of was if Chanyeol was right. Did I really look like an alien right now?

*~~*

BTW, Skinship is completely normal here where I live. Its just a friendly gesture so don't take it the wrong way ;)

Thanks for Sunbscribing! I love youuuu <3