Accidental Kiss

My Everything

 “Pass it to me!” Kai waved his arms around. Kris shrugged and threw it Kai’s way.

My brother then looked over and threw the Frisbee.

See if I was paying attention there I would’ve prevented the following. If I hadn’t been daydreaming of you know who I would’ve known that throw wasn’t for me. Heck, even if I had simply not made an effort to get the damn Frisbee I wouldn’t be on top of you know who his self. Less, I wouldn’t be kissing him.

The Frisbee flew over my direction and I walked backwards with my hands above my head and my eyes only focusing on the flying object. Just then a hand reached up for the Frisbee and they caught it simply. I was walking backwards quite swiftly and when I stopped my foot, it felt like the ground and shifted as my leg jerked forward.

Turning around probably wasn’t the best decision I’ve made either.

The only thoughts in my head were that if I fell forwards I would be able to put my hands forward and brace myself properly; it was ninja and it’d work, right?

 But when I turned around in the midst of falling I saw him like 3 centimeters away from me. He held his arms out ready to catch me incase but I was falling fast so it only brought him down with me. I shut my eyes as we both collapsed onto each other.

I hit the ground lighter than I thought; probably because Luhan was my pillow. When I opened my eyes I saw my lips were on the top part of his chin...on his bottom lip! We stayed like that position for a while, processing it in our brains. Then I felt his lips curve into a grin and he wrapped his arms around my back.

That’s when I came back to reality.

My eyes grew large and I screamed while pushing his arms off me. “ert!” I cried, getting up. He still layed on the ground, a goofy smile plastering his face ashe closed his eyes. Up close he looked as perfect as I first saw him, if not more angelic.

Wait, what am I saying??

Sehun ran over to us, not for checking if I was okay, no; instead he went over to Luhan. He smirked at Luhan as he led a hand out to help him up. “Nice,” Sehun winked as the two high-fived.

My jaw dropped. The rest of the boys came over either looking clueless of what happened or laughing if they knew. “Guys!” I complained, “It’s not funny!”

“What happened?” Tao asked, oblivious to why Sehun and Luhan were smirking.

“Yumi jumped on Luhan and kissed him!” Baekhyun squealed like a fan girl.

“What? No! That’s not what happened!” I protested.

“You what?” A voice said behind me. Thinking it was Kai being an overprotective brother, I turned around in annoyance. Only instead it was a shocked Chanyeol. I put my hand my forehead, frustrated by the situation.

“No, Baekhyun was just kidding.” Luhan said innocently, surprisingly coming to my defense. “She just tripped and fell on me, no big deal~”

Chanyeol eyed me suspiciously, and then went back to his bubbly self with a creepy smile. “Okay then, let’s just continue with our game, neh?”

I heaved out a sigh. “Now wait, are you sick?” Kris asked me.

I raised my brow, not understanding why he asked that. “No?”

“Oooh she’s blushing!! That’s what it is, Mayumi’s blushing!” Baekhyun jumped up and down excitedly. I hadn’t notice me blushing, when I looked to Luhan his cheeks were also crimson.

“Um..” I said uncomfortably. “I think I’ll just go home actually. I have to finish my homework.”

"You told me you didn’t have homework though?” Kai said, making my excuse useless.

“Well uh, I just remembered I did! Bye guys.” I said, trying my best to sound convincing.

“Do you want me to walk you home?” Luhan suddenly said. I looked at him wincing, the only reason I wanted to go home in the first place was because of him. But the way he was looking at me made a chill run up my spine and my head nodded yes automatically.

“Look, there having some sort of eye-conversation! Oh my God, they’re meant to be!” Baekhyun put his hand to his heart. No one was paying attention to him though, thank God.

Kai shook his keys in front of my face, snapping me out of the gaze. “I’m just gonna hang out here for another hour, so here’s the key.” I nodded my head, taking the keys.  

“Kay then I’ll come too.” Chanyeol said, I silently thanked him.

“Okay then, that means I get to come too!” Baekhyun cheered, he then skipped over to me and looped his arms in mine and did the same to Luhan who was taken aback by the sudden skin ship. “You guys are officially my OTP.”

*~~*

Baekhyuns so cute ><  I can totally imagine him like this haha

Thank you guys so much for the lovely comments!

Sorry for the wait, subscribe nonetheless! <3