21. I know you do

My Stubborn Little Prince

 

“Yoona...? What...what are you calling for? It’s like, 3 in the morning..”

“Luhan, I....think I fell in love with you.”

Luhan was silent for a moment, taking in Yoona’s words. “Oh really,” he replied, monotonously.

Yoona nodded, then realized she was calling Luhan. “I–uh, yes...really...” she said, awkwardly.

Luhan sighed, a bit loudly. He looked over his shoulder to check on Xiumin and Kris. They were both sound asleep. “Yoona...do you think I’ll still accept you? After all these years? That last day before we started grade school...I told you my feelings, those true feelings I had for you for ages...then you say, ‘Is that so?’ It’s painful to be rejected.”

“Luhan! I promise I won’t hurt you anymore..I swear...please, Luhan...I really love you.”

Luhan gritted his teeth. What was he supposed to say to her? “Please go out with me...just for a few dates or so...” Yoona pleaded.

“You know, my life has been lately, and suddenly you come up confessing to me and begging me to go out with you? Not now, Yoona, please.”

Luhan hung up, put his phone on silent, and shoved his phone in his bag. He rolled back under the covers, wondering why his life was like this. He was just too confused.

✭✩✭✩✭✩

Sehun went on a walk outside with Suho one afternoon. “Hyung..I think Luhan hates me...” Sehun said, quietly. His steps were shaky, and his hands were clenched together in his sweatshirt pocket.

Suho glanced at Sehun. “Are you sure about that?”

“I mean, he’s been ignoring me for weeks after we broke up. Is he mad at me for getting caught? Is he mad at me for breaking up? I really don’t know.” Sehun let out a trembling sigh.

Suho desperately wanted Sehun to be happy, along with Luhan, since they hadn’t been on good terms lately. Sehun was biting his lower lip, puncturing his lip. He tasted the blood, and then used the back of his hand to wipe his mouth. Red tinged the side of his hand, and he just rubbed it off.

“If by any means, Luhan just wants to be on top of everyone; to be the bigger person. Just apologize to him, even though it’s not you that needs to say sorry.”

“But that’s stupid. Why do I have to say sorry if he’s supposed to say it??” Sehun asked, making a face.

“Because there’s really nothing you can do with Luhan,” Suho replied.

It made Sehun think for a bit. Did he really want anything to do with Luhan?

“But I love him,” Sehun said, out loud. As he realized that he had spoken aloud, he blushed.

“I know you do, Sehun. That’s why I knew something about that kid would change when you were around.”

 

✭✩✭✩✭✩

Ohoho...what now... >:D