O8. What is this?

My Stubborn Little Prince

 

Suho woke up, rubbing his eyes as the morning light flooded into his room, that he shared with Sehun, the maknae of EXO-K. Suho liked sharing a room with Sehun, since Sehun was very cooperative and obeying. The night before, they had been filming a video for their fans that would be online then next afternoon. It was a strange video. Sehun offered to wear a mushroom-styled wig and mustache and then flounced around the room while Suho explained their upcoming events.

They had put the camera on a small tripod aimed towards Sehun’s bed, since it had no decorations on his side of the wall. Suho started walking to the door, when he stubbed his toe on the tripod. “Ow..” he muttered, then he looked up to the camera. they had forgot to stop the filming, and it had been taping the whole night. “Aish...we need to charge this,” Suho murmured, taking the camera off the tripod.

He stopped the film and then played back the video. The video he and Sehun did seemed fine. He fast-forwarded it, and looked at the time on the camera. It was filming at around 3 AM. Suho saw Sehun sleeping soundly in his bed with a lit candle near his bed-stand. Suho sighed. He needed to teach Sehun not to do that. It could catch something on fire.

Suddenly, he saw a figure approach Sehun’s sleeping body. The person was wrapped in a blanket, so it was hard to tell who it was. “S-Sehun..?” the person whispered.

Sehun’s eyes opened, and he saw the person. “Luhan?” Ah..so it was Luhan. Luhan and Sehun had been close with each other lately, and Sehun was the only one who could actually have a conversation with the stubborn boy.

Sehun let Luhan sleep in his bed, and then as they were about to fall asleep, Sehun was saying something about a kiss. Luhan passed out, his head falling on Sehun’s chest. He slept near Sehun, and then, surprising Suho, Sehun leaned forward and kissed Luhan on the lips.

Were they dating behind everyone’s backs?

✭✩✭✩✭✩

Suho ran to Kris’s room and knocked on the door. He winced. It was a little loud...

Kris opened the door, his hair messy from sleeping. “Yes?” Kris asked. Suho ed the camera to Kris.

“I think Sehun might be dating Luhan,” Suho said. Kris’s eyes widened. “And you came to that conclusion how...?

“Just watch the video. Fast-forward to around 3 AM.”

Kris did what Suho told him and stared at the camera display. As he saw the whole scene unfold, his eyes widened. “I-I don’t understand..” Kris whispered. “Luhan was yelling at Sehun for something this morning, but he wouldn’t tell me.”

“Do you think they are dating?” Suho asked.

“Well, I don’t know...Sehun just kissed Luhan..maybe, yeah,” Kris replied.

Suho glanced at Kris. “We’ll ask them later. Who knows, whatever the outcome is, it won’t be very pleasant.”