23. Please Don't Ever Come Back

My Stubborn Little Prince

 

Luhan and Sehun returned to their relationship, everyday Luhan said sorry so many times to Sehun, because he terribly regretted leaving him.

EXO became more and more popular as the days went, and Luhan hadn’t gotten calls or texts from Yoona. He was relieved she had left him alone.

“I’m bored,” Kai said.

“Let’s play hide and seek! Suho’s it!” Xiumin chirped, running out of the room. Suho sighed. “Why me?”

“Just because,” Baekhyun replied, leaving the room to hide. Suho frowned and went to face the wall to begin counting. “One.......two......thr–”

“Count to sixty!” Chen said.

“Ugh, fine, just let me count!” Suho continued counting and Sehun took Luhan’s hand. “Let’s hide together, arasso?” Sehun told Luhan.

“No hiding together!” D.O. added. Sehun sighed. “Okay then.”

Luhan went down the hallway were all of the dorms were, and disappeared into Sehun’s dorm room, the one he shared with Suho. Luhan sat behind Sehun’s bed, finding a stack of CDs and a fat yellow folder. Luhan curled up into a ball, sitting beside the many CDs. He glanced at the folder, wondering what was in it.

Curious, he opened it, and saw Sehun’s handwriting. Every paper in the folder had little paragraphs and and scribbles. Luhan picked up the piece of paper, and recognized the first lines. It was one of EXO’s teaser songs, ‘Baby, Don’t Cry’.

You will never be like foam
Don’t you know that
So baby don’t cry, cry
My love will protect you and never let go

Yesterday, I saw you crying..it hurt me a lot at first because I was so confused, but suddenly you said that you loved me, and I felt like I reborn, or something like that keke.

I just missed you a lot, Lulu.

xoxo,
Sehun

Luhan blinked away tears. Why was it whenever he saw something related to Sehun, he’d start bawling? Luhan sighed. He heard footsteps and put the paper back with the folder.

Suho entered the room, looking around. He saw the top of Luhan’s head from behind Sehun’s bed. “I found you, Luhan-ssi.”

Luhan stood up, in defeat. “Aish, was I first?” Luhan asked.

Suho shook his head. “I actually found Chen sneaking to the kitchen for pocky. He claims it’s for himself, but I’m sure he’s sharing it.”

The corner of Luhan’s lips tugged into a smile.

✭✩✭✩✭✩

On another sunny afternoon, a certain female made her way down the road in her shiny sports car. She was hoping for a sudden confession that day, something that would make her absolutely happy.

Yoona took a deep breath as she turned off the engine of her car. This was it. She was going to make Luhan love her no matter what. She took her keys out of the ignition and opened the car door, taking in the fresh spring air.

She hurried up the steps of EXO’s dorm, and rapping her knuckles on the front door. “Who is it?” asked a voice from the other side of the door.

“A friend of Luhan’s,” Yoona replied.

The person scoffed, to her surprise, and opened the door. “Luhan’s not here. Would you like to leave a message?” the boy asked, giving her an are-you-serious look.

“Ah...could you call him and tell him to come back right now? It’s kind of important,” Yoona replied, not happy with the boy’s sarcastic tone.

The boy shook his head. “No, he’s somewhere important right now.”

“I’m serious!”

“I’m not kidding. He’s out with someone special,” the boy answered.

“Someone special?! Who?!”

“You should know,” the boy finally said. He was about to close the door, but then said, “I’m Kris, by the way. If you were wondering who to yell about at home. Please don’t ever come back.” He flashed a sneaky smile.

Yoona gritted her teeth in disgust as the door slammed in front of her. “Who could that ‘special person’ be?” she muttered to herself.

 


waaahh..okay, yoona won't ruin their relationship again

(oops, i might be giving away too much ==")

anyway, hope you enjoyed ^^