17. Scandals

My Stubborn Little Prince

 

“Are you serious? Is that really them?”

“I can’t believe it...”

“Is it true? Or is it photoshopped?”

“It’s true!!”

The next morning, Chanyeol, D.O., Chen, Tao, and Baekhyun were huddled around the laptop, all wide-eyed. Kris, stepped into the living room, his hair in a mess. “What the heck are you guys all talking about?” he asked. “You guys woke me up.”

Chanyeol looked up at Kris. “Sorry, Kris, but–look!” Chanyeol hurriedly pointed at the laptop screen.

“Dude, I can’t see it,” Kris said, sounding grumpy.

Chanyeol moved aside, and the boys turned to see Kris’s reaction. Kris walked to the coffee table where the laptop was and squinted to read. “Too bright..” he mumbled.

Chanyeol lowered the screen brightness, and Kris blinked a few times. “Okay...what is this about?” he asked.

Chanyeol pointed at the screen again. “Just read it.”

Kris sighed and glanced at the laptop screen. The page was on Naver. He began reading the article, wondering what all the fuss was about.

by KSWoo  •   10,839 views  •   2082 comments

Almost 6 months after a huge success of debuting into the world of K-pop, a new group EXO, formed by Lee Soo Man of SM Entertainment, sweeps the charts with their debut song, MAMA as well as What Is Love. The twelve Chinese and Korean members are now widely known in many countries such as China, the U.S., Japan, etc.

Luhan and Sehun are the two members most netizens talk about on the internet. With their adorable looks, strong vocals, and talented dancing, what’s not to talk about? Some netizens even feel the two are a little more than friends, and formed a pairing, also known as an OTP, called ‘HunHan’. 

To some fans, this may be an amazing discovery for their lives, yet for some, may have opposite feelings. One late night, a member of EXO caught the two out for a nightly walk and even snapped a photo of Sehun kissing Luhan’s cheek. Some netizens say, ‘So my bias is...homoual? Aigoo...my dreams of becoming his wife one day is gone ㅠㅠ’, ‘That is not right! Men should only like other women!’, ‘Eeep. HunHan is real!! ♥♥♥’, ‘They look so perfect for each other... *sighs dreamily*’. See below for a photo.

Kris’s eyes widened, and he grabbed the laptop. “Hey! That’s mine!” Chanyeol said.

Kris ran out of the room, and entered his room he shared with Luhan and Xiumin. “Luhan!!?!” he cried.

Luhan sat up immediately, his eyes open. “What?”

Kris shoved the laptop into his hands. “Read. Now.”

Luhan rubbed his eyes and then read the article, slowly. When he finished, he slammed the laptop shut. He marched to the living room, where some of the members were. “Who took that photo?” Luhan asked, firmly.

The members glanced at each other. No one there knew. “We don’t know..” D.O. replied, his voice timid.

“It said that someone here in this dorm took that photo. I want to know who did it,” Luhan demanded.

Everyone shook their heads. “Please don’t get mad at us, Luhan...we didn’t do it, we swear,” Chen said.

During Luhan’s little interrogation, Xiumin was in the kitchen, his iPhone in hand. He yawned, leaning on the kitchen counter as he turned his phone on. New photo message from Kai! He clicked on the message, and the photo of Sehun and Luhan appeared on the screen. Smiling to himself, he thought, we’re pretty good at this. He scrolled back up, and then blinked, noticing a comma after his contact name where it listed the receivers. Kim Min Seok, Kim Shin Woo. Oh no.

Kai walked in, and saw Xiumin. “Oh, hi, hyung. Did you get the photo?” he asked.

Xiumin nodded. “You sent this last night after we got back, right?” Xiumin questioned. This time, Kai nodded. “Yep. What about it?”

“I think you sent it to someone else too.” Xiumin handed the phone to Kai and pointed to Shinwoo’s name. Kai blinked, and then he clapped a hand over his mouth.

“Oh my god. No!” Kai cried.

“Who’s this Shinwoo guy?!” Xiumin asked.

Kai’s eyes were now wide and scared. “This guy is my second cousin...and he’s a writer for Naver...”

“KAI, YOU ARE SO–” Xiumin stopped, once he saw Luhan at the doorway of the kitchen.

They both stared at Luhan, their hearts stopping. Stupidstupidstupidstupid. Luhan pointed at Kai. “You took that picture,” he said, his voice quivering.

Kai nodded.

Luhan’s lips parted, as he took a deep breath.

“You are an idiot.”

✭✩✭✩✭✩

A/N: So...Luhan finds out.. :o My birthday is in less than 12 days, and as a present, I would really like 100 subscribers for this fanfic...not that I’m begging for subscribers, it’s just that I’ve never gotten so many subs for one fanfic in so little time. Anyway, thanks for reading ^^