2O. Memories

My Stubborn Little Prince

 

The rest of the time at the cafe was awkward for both Luhan and Yoona. Hyejoon honestly knew there was something up, but didn’t know what exactly. She almost dared to ask Yoona, but was afraid Yoona would ignore her totally afterward. Yoona kept wanting to start a conversation with Luhan, but he’d say something sarcastic and then the subject was dropped.

“I should get going,” Luhan said, once he finished his drink and pastry.

“Luhan, about what you were going to talk to me about, just call me...okay?” Hyejoon said. Luhan nodded in response and then Yoona mustered up enough courage to say goodbye, but her voice cracked, earning a weird glance from Hyejoon.

✭✩✭✩✭✩

I don’t know. I regretted some things once I saw Luhan again at SM’s main building. I still remembered the day Luhan confessed his love to me when we were only children. His big, round eyes, pouty lips, and messy, tousled hair...I liked a lot of things about that boy. I hated that my feelings for him finally came now, instead of before, when we were young and innocent.

✭✩✭✩✭✩

I nearly punched a wall when I got back to the dorm. Why did it have to be her?! She reminded me of so many stupid things I wanted to forget! She rejected me when she was younger; why does she have to come back to me now?! 

✭✩✭✩✭✩

“Where did you go yesterday?” Sehun asked Luhan.

Luhan stayed silent, avoiding Sehun’s gaze. This was the first time he’d talked to him for weeks. “I said, where did you go yesterday?” Sehun asked again. “Were you with Hyejoon again?”

“How did you know that?” Luhan asked, now looking at the younger boy. “Don’t tell me–you were looking through my phone!?”

“I was only–”

“You do realize you’re invading someone’s privacy?” Luhan retorted.

“I–”

“Why?!” Luhan demanded.

“Are you going out with that Hyejoon girl? Tell me, please,” Sehun finally blurted, without being cut off by Luhan.

“I’m not, you stupid as–”

“Don’t call me an , Luhan. Since when did you start showing no respect to others?”

“Shut up! I’m your sunbae! You will not tell me what I have to do!” Luhan yelled back, balling up his fists.

There was a silence. There was no more ‘hyung’. It was back to ‘sunbae’ again. Just like the beginning. “I’m done. Don’t talk to me to me like that again, ever.” Sehun his heel and left the room.

Luhan’s fists began trembling. Tears started running down his face, as he choked out, “W-what did I do now...?”

✭✩✭✩✭✩

“Yoona...? What...what are you calling for? It’s like, 3 in the morning..”

“Luhan, I....think I fell in love with you.”

✭✩✭✩✭✩

ohoho. I like making things dramatic. :3

      

you: ohemgee author-nim you are such a . -.-" I want HunHan togethaaaahhh.

me: no. you have to wait. o n o "