Royal Beats Second Member Revealed!

Top Media's New Multi-Talented Girl Group "Royal Beats"

http://www.lucylearns.com/images/crown-clipart-crown-clip-art-crown-gif-crown-image-1tb.gifIntroducing~Royal Beats Clumsy Dancer MinAh a.k.a MinHee~http://www.lucylearns.com/images/crown-clipart-crown-clip-art-crown-gif-crown-image-1tb.gif

 

                                            Tumblr_m0mwavz0ks1qjvyzwo1_500_large

 

~About MinHee~

Her Birth Name is Kim MinHee.

 

One of her Nicknames is Minnie because among her two best friends , she is the shortest.

 

Also like our other previously revealed member,  MinHee is 17  years old. Born on  October 21, 1994. [10/21/1994]. So it seems like MinHee is the youngest so far, I wonder if  she will become the Maknae. She was born  and grew up in Seoul, South Korea. Considering she was born in Korea, means that she is  Korean.  Her blood type is B.

 

~MinHee's Personality~

 

It states that  Minhee is known as the quiet type in school. Always getting her work in on time. Sometimes getting bullied since she rarely speak. Wait bullied?! Who would want to bully this adorable looking girl.~  When shes around her friends and family, MinHee becomes bubbly, loud, hyper, and happy go lucky. But at the right times, it's been said that she can also act mature. She doesn't like talking to anyone or anything, unless she has one of her friends by her side.


    Minhee is also very clumsy. It's kind of weird and ironic since she loves to dance. MinHee also loves doing photography. She tunes people she dislike out by listening to music.

 

Her Likes:

  • Candy
  • Soda
  • Strawberries
  • Music
  • Photography
  • Dancing

Her Dislikes:

  • Spiders
     
  • Snakes
     
  • Mean People
     
  • The Floor ._.
     
  • Stalkers
     

Her Hobbies:

  • Taking Selcas/pictures
     
  • Dancing
     
  • Doing Aegyos
     
  • Baking
     
  • Reading Fan Fictions

 

Her Habits:

  • Bites her lips, at a awkward situation
     
  • Looking down, when around someone she likes
     
  • Puffs out her cheeks, when thinking.

Fears:

  • Being in the Dark alone
  • Messing up on choreography during performances
  • Being Publicly humiliated.

 

It has been said that MinHee is good at Imitating Animals. How interesting~ I wonder if her animals really sound like the real thing. MinHee can also learn new dances in under 30 minutes. It seems that even though MinHee is a little clumsy, she is also very talented. MinHee also knows some TaeKwonDo.  Not only that, she knows how to play the Ukelele.~

 

Some interesting facts about Minhee is that:

  • Kim Myungsoo's younger sister. (Wah!~ Another Idol Sibling has been revealed. First Junhyung's little sister Ji Hyun was revealed, and now Kim Myungsoo's little sister has been revealed.)
  • Can bake, but absolutely cannot cook.
  • Dislikes High Heels
  • Loves eating
  • Always tends to trip on floors, and falls down. (Oh dear, Hopefully she doesn't hurt herself one day.)
  • One of her Best friends is Yong JiHyun. They have  known each other for a long time, because they were pen pals on the internet.

From the information that we have gotten so far, it is know that MinHee is not allergic to anything. Besides that MinHee can fluently speak Korean of course, and can only speak English, Semi-Fluently.

 

~Minhee's Family Information~

 

It's stated that Minhee was born and raised in Seoul, South Korea. After her brother left to be a trainee at Woollim Ent. Minhee also had the urge to persue her dream career there. Her were also parents were very supportive for both Myungsoo and herself.

 

Minhee's Parents are:

Kim SooMin/ 48 years old/ Father.
Kim Min Hye/ 45 years old/ Mother.

 

And as we all found out, Kim Myungsoo member of Infinite, is MinHee's older brother. These two are absolutely the prettiest/handsome looking siblings ever.

Here are some clips of MinHee singing and dancing:

Singing:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRHtfAYu1HQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zk0U3ddJN4

Dancing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf0iPEjcM44&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR4HKq8coos&feature=related

 

 

 

MinHee's Stage Name is MinAh. Her position in the group is Main Dancer, Visual Maknae, Sub-Vocalist. MinHee's Group Persona is Clumsy Clutz. Now we know that both members that have been revealed so far are very talented, and very pretty. Now I really can't wait to see the other members of Royal Beats. Anyways MinHee's Fan Club Name is "MidNight Sky." While she calls her fans "Stars" It also seems to be that her fan club colors are Black and Yellow.

Minhee was a Trainee at Woollim Ent for 2 years, but transferred over to TOP Media because she didn't want to be known as Kim Myungsoo's Younger sister, and get known by that fact. She was a trainee at TOP Media for another two years. So all together, MinHee has been a trainee for four years.

It seems like MinHee is also a choreographer.

 

Anyways that's all the information we know about Miss MinHee for now. If we find out more information about Royal Beats than we shall inform you.

But as a recap, We all should know by now, that there is the Joker Siblings, and Pretty/Handsome Siblings. I wonder if there will be other Idol siblings revealed. But before we say our good bye's, Miss MinHee would like to say something to her fans.

She said "I Hope that all you Stars keep shining in my night sky and also in my heart." Aww How sweet~ I am now a Rocker and a Star <3 I'm a Rock Star xD

Beside's having a message to her fans, she also has a message to the other Royal Beats Members. She said "Annyeong Strangers! I hope that when we meet, we'll change our status from Strangers to Sisters."


Well here's our other member of Royal Beats. Hope Everyone likes her^^ This shall be our Co-Author's character for the story :D. Also MinAh is Destined to Be with Chunji <3

                                                                                                                   ~Love You lots, peace,

                                                                                   xlilxsreyxrie~ <3