♫ Chapter 2~ ♫

I Love You, You Crazy Colored Eyed Girl

 

We all look to see Suho.
"Hyung I thought you were doing stuff!" Chen said. "And how did you find us?" I looked at Suho confused. How did he find us? 
"I finished and I took a guess and here you guys are." He shrugged and looked at me.
"Saerim." He smiled.
"Suho." I giggled and he sat in the spot that was free next to me. We starting talking and what I didn't notice, Chanyeol was looking at me. He fist slightly in a fist. I turned to look at him and his fist let go. 
"Chanyeol are you okay? I was sensing a slight bad aura from you." I laughed while he smiled.
"You can tell peoples auras now? What can't you not do?" He gave me an amusing smile.
"I can't sing. That's one thing." He put a hand on my shoulder. I got a little shock from his touch.
"Well I can't believe that till you show me." He smiled a sweet smile. I melted and smiled back.
"One day, I'll show you." I poked his shoulder and he chuckled. We all started ordering food and we talked about random stuff. I learned I'm taller than Suho. Haha poor him because I'm a shortie. 
 
"I still can't believe your taller..." I heard Suho muttered. I giggled and we got our food pretty quick I must say. I order Bulogi. I love bulogi, hehehe :3. We started eating and I saw Chanyeol eyeing my food.
"Yes Chanyeol?" I laughed.
"Can i have some?" He looked at me like a kid who wanted ice cream. I giggled and nodded.
"Sure." I feed him some, he smiled and drank his water. He has such a precious smile. 
"Oh it seems like Saerim is feeding her new boyfriend?" D.O said is a teasing voice and smirked. Only him..like really that jerk! I blushed and I heard Chanyeol choke on his water. 
"Ahh Chanyeol!" I started hitting his back. "Look what you did Kyungsoo!" I laughed and Chanyeol stopped choking.
"I thought I was going to die!" He layed on the table like he was asleep. I patted his back.
"But your fine." We all laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We walked to Chen's car when we finished eating. Just as we thought, Suho took a taxi so we have one more person in the car. Great~~ -.- Chanyeol pulled me on his lap.
"Do you enjoy me on your lap?" I gave him a questioning look and giggled.
"Very." He smirked and chuckled. I blushed and looked away.
"Saerim, do we drop you off at home?" Chen looked into the mirror to see me.
"I want to stay with you guys though. So no." I giggled and D.O laughed. 
"Of course she wants to stay." I smiled at that and i started playing with Chanyeol's hand. He looked at me weirdly.
"What are you doing?" He chuckled and held my hand. What is with the little sparks I'm getting from him?
" I was playing with your hand but now I'm not." I blushed a light pink and Chanyeol poked my cheeks. We smiled at each other and I just layed on him the rest of the way. It was actually relaxing this time. On the way there I almost got hit in the face again. Oh wait want to know what happened when I fell on my face? I have a bruise on my cheek. Anyways but on the way back it was relaxing. Everyone was calm because I think of the fact we just ate and we were full. I was looking out the window till all I saw was black.
 
"Saerim~" I felt someone poked my cheek. I flickered my eyes open.
"Mmm Chanyeol...?" I mumbled and rubbed my eyes. I heard him chuckled.
"Yes it's me, you fell asleep. Want me to carry you back into the practice room?" he my cheek. I nodded and held on to him. I felt him get up and started walking. I closed my eyes and held him tight. He held me tight too. I smiled with out him knowing. What I didn't know he was smiling wide also.He walked into the room and I heard the guys plus more in there.
"Is she asleep?" Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol chuckled. 
"I think so." He poked my cheek lightly. "Saerim, are you even sleeping?" I giggled into his chest.
"I was you jerk." I wasn't really. What he doesn't know won't kill him.
"Ahh sorry!" He lightly put me down and I got attack by, I think Sehun, a hug.
 
"Saerim noona! Your here!" He said loudly. 
"Gahh Sehun turn down your volume. I'm still half asleep." I giggled and hugged him back.
"Sorry!" He let go of the hug and smiled. I smiled back.
"Hi Noona!" Kai said and waved. 
"Hey Kai." I waved and smiled back. "So I'm guessing everyone is coming at different times?" I looked at Suho. He nodded at me.
"Yep, everyone had  different things today . So we have to wait for the rest still." I nodded at him. This is going to be a long night I'm guessing.
"Okay." I went to Kyungsoo and attacked his shoulder.
"Yes Saerim?" He laughed.
"I just wanted to attack your shoulder." I yawned and streched. 
"You can go back to sleep you know, we will wake you up when everyone is here." He patted my shoulder.
"I'll take that option." I grabbed my bag and coat, using it as a pillow and layed down. I looked up and saw Chanyeol.
 
"Going to sleep?" I nodded.
"I'll watch over you and wake you up when it's time, okay?" He sat next to me.
"Okay, thank you oppa.." I fell back asleep. He blushed from the sudden use of oppa I gave him. He looked at me and smiled softly, my hair lightly. Keeping a watch on me like he said he would.