Chapter 7~

I Love You, You Crazy Colored Eyed Girl

 

Chanyeol chuckled. 
"I'm joking Saerim, don't freak." He said. But what he thought was different. *I wish you knew Saerim that I really do want to kiss you...*
"Oh..okay, wow scare me much." I sighed in relif. At least he will never know how I feel.  
"So what do you want to do know?" He asked.
"Want to go to the park?" I suggested.
"Sure!" He got up and pulled me up with him.
"One sec." I ran upstairs to grab my beanie and changed into a different shirt and ran back down.
 
"Your hair looks a bit..I don't know strange." He took my beanie off and fixed my hair and put it back on. "There you go." He smiled at me. I smiled back and looked in the mirror. 
"Aish.. my bruise is still there.." I poked it lightly.
"It will go away soon, I know it." Chanyeol looked over my shoulder so we were both in the mirror. I smiled at the sight of him. Now that you mention it. I always smile around him
"Ready to go?" I looked up at him.
"Lets go~" He grabbed my hand. We walked out and I closed the door. We walked to the park. It was actually really close to my house. Since there is a elemantery school near by.
 
"Park!!"  Chanyeol screamed and ran to the park. I laughed and followed him.
"I haven't been here in awhile!" I ran to the swings. Chanyeol ran to the one next to me.
"Me either." Chanyeol said and started swinging. I also started swinging. It was nice to go to the park.
"When I was little I would always jump off the swing to see how far I could go." I said.
"Really?" Chanyeol tried to look at me and laughed.
"Yeahh~ Till I fell on my face and broke my leg." I giggled.
"OUCH! That must of hurt like hell!" Chanyeol slowly stop swinging.
"It did a lot." I stopped swinging and went to the playground. Chanyeol followed behind me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I blushed. We went on the play ground and we acted like kids.
 
"I'm the king of the castle and your my slave!" Chanyeol yelled and laughed.
"The hell boy?" I laughed and jumped on the slide and climb on top of it. It was one of those slides that are like a tube.  I always climbed on them. 
"Don't break yourself now." I looked up and saw Chanyeol waiting for me.
"I won- AHH!" I lost my grip on the slide. Chanyeol grabbed my hand right away. He pulled me up.
"You okay!?" Chanyeol checked to see if my wrist was injured. 
"I'm fine, just got caught off guard." I panted and sat down. He sat down with me.
"You need a minute?" He asked and I nodded. 
"Alright." He rubbed my back slowly and nicely. We sat like that for a bit.
 
"Okay I'm good now." I got up.
"You sure?" Chanyeol also got up. I nodded and walked to the other part of the playground. I started jumping on little stepping things. 
"Having fun?" I heard Chanyeol chuckle.
"Yes~" I smiled and and kept going it. Chanyeol joined and we made a game called lava monsters. It was fun minus the fact that every time Chanyeol was the lava monster, it took him like 2 seconds to get me. We kept playing games for hours.
"Rim, what time is it?" Chanyeol asked. I looked around and checked my phone.
"Almost 9pm." I closed my phone.
"Damn it! I have to go back!" Chanyeol said. He grabbed my hand and he ran us home. We got to my house.
"Thank you for the wonderful day Channie." I smiled at him.
"Thank you for being the wonderful girl you are." He kissed my cheek. "Bye Saerim." He smiled and left.
"Bye Chanyeol." I smiled and blushed. I watched him walk till he was gone. Then I walked back into my house, smiling.