Chapter 8~

I Love You, You Crazy Colored Eyed Girl

Chanyeol's p.o.v

I started walking back to SM from Saerim's. I have a practice but I really wished I didn't. I like being around Saerim so much. I looked up in the sky.

"It seems like it's going to rain." I heard a girl's voice. I turned around to see Saerim.

"What are you doing here?"  I looked at her and walked to her.

"I have nothing to do,sooo, I called Kyungsoo oppa and he said I could watch you guys practice." She smiled at me. I smiled back and linked our arms together.

"Let's get going then. It seems like its going to rain." She nodded and we walked/ran to SM. We went in and walk to our practice room.

"So my dear Rim, you just missed me so much you walked all the way here?" I smirked a bit. She laughed at me.

"uh huh of course. Cause I just can't resist you anymore and i followed you here like a stalker in love." She said with a little sarcasim but still was able to make me blush a bit. She walked into the room and I followed in behind her still blushing.

"Yah~" Suho walked up to me. I watched Saerim as she walked over to Tao.

"wha..oh hey hyung." I looked at him. He tilted his head a bit and smirked.

"Ohh someone is in love with Kyungsoo's best friend~" He teased. I blushed again but harder.

"Shuttup..." He laughed at me. Yep I admit it. I have a crush on Saerim. Who wouldn't like her. She is beautiful, funny, smart, and so freaking nice. She is amazing, but she will never like me. I think she sees me as another friend. She probably like's Suho. Suho dragged me over to were we start to practice. I'm guessing were starting with history from the way the rest of the group is in different postions than usual. I got in my spot.

 

"Yah Saerim can you press play and film this please?" Kyungsoo hyung said to Saerim and gave her the camera.

"neh~" She nodded. She turned the camera on and played the music. We all started to dance and Saerim filmed with a smile. She looked over at me. She smiled and waved. I smiled widely and kept dancing. The song started to turn into the rap part. I could see in Saerim's eyes that that was her favorite part of the song. We kept dancing and I tripped because i was looking at Saerim. She looked at me and mouthed. 

"You okay?" I nodded and kept going. We stopped dancing and took a break. 

"I'm going to go get you guys more drinks!" Saerim said and walked out. The guys watched her walk out. When she was gone they looked back at me.

"Someone has a crush~" Kai said and Sehun laughed. 

"He does, he does!" Suho said.

"Don't hurt my best friend!" Kyungsoo hyung said and everyone laughed. Everyone kept talking about my crush.

"SHUT UP ALREADY!" I laughed and they looked at me smirking.

"Yeah yeah I do like her." I blushed and looked down.

"Well you better tell her that or I'm asking her out." Kris said and laughed. Everyone knew he was joking.

"Yah~!" I laughed along with my brothers.

 

I'M BACK!!! :D Sorry if this is short! Dx