Chapter 9 :3

I Love You, You Crazy Colored Eyed Girl

 

Saerim’s P.O.V
The guys finished practice. It was really cool to watch them. It was like watching them live but they looked like they were having more fun. 
“Saerim~!” I looked up to see Kyungsoo standing over me. 
“What oppa?” I asked and stood up. I dusted my shirt off and walked around him.
“Are you going home or are you staying with us?” He asked. I looked at my phone. It’s 11:30pm. Great~ 
“Going home. I have work tomorrow and it’s this late. I’ll see you tomorrow sometime.” I hugged him and kissed his cheek.
“Alright be careful arasso?” He gave me a big brother look.
“I’ll be fine.” I laughed and walked to the rest of the guys.
“I’m going to head home now. Bye guys.” I hugged them all and headed for the door.
“Bye Saerim!” The guys said. Chanyeol walked up to me. 
“Do you need anyone to walk you home?” I smiled at his sweet gesture. I shooked my head.
“I’ll be fine, but thank you.” I kissed his cheek. I felt the heat rush to his face and I giggled. 
“B-bye..” He somehow managed to say. 
“Bye oppa.” I left SM and started to walk home. I always liked to walk home by myself. It always way I could calm down or anything really. Just being by myself helps me a lot. I looked up to the sky.
“Oh right, it’s going to rain.” I mumbled. A rain drop fell on my nose. Then it started pouring.
“WHAT THE HELL!?” I ran to the nearest bus stop for shelter. I sat there for awhile; waiting for the rain to stop. I looke forward and saw a blurry figure coming in my direction. It kept coming closer till it was in front of me.
 
 
“Hello, are you taking the bus or are you hiding from the rain?” He laughed at me. I pouted. 
“Hiding from the rain.” I looked up at him.
“I have a umbrella as you see, so do you want me to walk you home?” He pointed to the umbrella.
“What’s your name first?” I asked and stood up.
“The name’s Zico, whats your’s?” He pulled me over so I stood under the umbrella.
“I’m Saerim~.” We started walking.
“Where is your house?” He looked at me. 
“Just straight down from here.” I looked at him and giggled. He smiled and we kept walking. We talked about stuff till we got to my house. 
“Well this is my house. Thank you Zico for walking me here with the umbrella.” I smiled at him.
“No problem Saerim. Just so I can talk to you again, may I have your number?” He said ever so smoothly. 
“Sure! Pass me your phone.” I said and reached out for it. He gave me his phone and I started to type in my number. 
“There we go~” I gave his phone. He smiled and took his phone. 
“Thanks, well good night Saerim” He waved and left. 
“Bye Zico.” I smiled and closed the door. I went to go sit down and I got a text. I looked at it. 
 
From: Mr Tall Happy Virus :3 <3
To: BlueEyes :) <3
Did you get home? I couldn’t finish practice without knowing your safe.
 
Awww...
 
From: BlueEyes :) <3
To: Mr. Tall Happy Virus :3 <3
I’m home. You don’t need to worry about me though, even though thats really sweet :)
 
From: Mr. Tall Happy Virus :3 <3
To: BlueEyes :) <3
I worry about people I really care about. So I have a question for you but I couldn’t say it in front of the guys. 
 
Aww! hmm.. 
 
From: BlueEyes :) <3
To: Mr. Tall Happy Virus :3 <3
Yes Yeollie? :3
 
From: Mr. Tall Happy Virus :3 <3
To: BlueEyes :) <3
Would you like to go see a movie with me? or go dancing or something..? :3
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mini Chanyeol Spam :3 

He is such a cutie :3