Chapter 4

I Love You, You Crazy Colored Eyed Girl

 

It's the next morning and I have to work today. Blaahh. I have several jobs. I work at starbucks, etude house, and I work as a bartender. Yes a bartender. Not my favorite job but it pays well. Today I'm working at Starbucks. Everything was going well. I was taking orders like I usually do.
 
"Hello welcome to Starbuck. What can I get you?" I said while looking down.
"Yes can I get a Coffee and anything you like." That voice, I know that deep voice anywhere.
"What...?" I looked up and saw,as I thought, Chanyeol.
"Hi Saerim!" He smiled.
"Hi, how did you find where I worked?" I looked at him confused.
"D.O told me, so I came here to see you!" He smiled like a child. Aww really? C:
"Oh wow, damn it Kyungsoo.." I muttered the last part.
"So how about my coffee and the drink you want?" He chuckled and I giggled.
"Your lucky I'm going on break." I started getting his drink ready. 
"D.O told me the time you go on break, so I just came at this time."
"Really?" I looked at him and he nodded. I looked behind him and noticed a big line. This is why I don't let my friends see me during work.
"Uh oh, Chanyeol go over there and Mira can you take over for me? I'm going on break." I walked up next to my co worker.
"Yeah sure, and is that Chanyeol from Exo?" She looked at me confused. 
"Yeah, thank you Mira!" I smiled and got Chanyeol's coffee and my strawberrys and creme and ran out to Chanyeol.
 
"Here you go!" I past him his drink. 
"Thanks, sit down." He smiled at me. I smiled back and sat down.
"So Chanyeol, tell me why your here?" I put my hands underneath my chin in interest. He chuckled.
"Like I said before, I came to see you because I don't think I ever got your number last night." He pulled his phone and gave it to me.
"I dont think you did." I giggled and gave him my phone. He smiled and we put our numbers in each other phones. 
"Here you go~" I gave him his phone back. He looked at it and smiled. 
"Really blue eyes?" He looked at me and chuckled. 
"Mhmm!" I nodded and giggled. The name I put in his phone "BlueEyes :) <3" I looked at my phone and giggled at the name he put in my phone "Mr. Tall Happy Virus :3 <3" I love how we both put hearts at the end. It made me happy.
"Like my name?" He laughed. 
"Yes very." I put my phone away and took a sip out of my drink. After I took a sip Chanyeol took a picture of me.
 
"The hell Yeollie?" I laughed.
"I want a picture of you." He acted like a kid. Again his voice does not match his face at all!
"You could of asked." I smiled and he smiled back at me.
"Can I?" He pulled his phone back out.
"Yes you can but I'm taking a photo of you too then." I pulled my phone out of my pocket. 
"Alright, smile~" I smiled and he took the photo.
"Beautiful~" He smiled at me and I blushed. 
"Okay your turn!" I got my phone out. "Smile~" He smiled cutely and I took the picture. 
"Wonderful my dear Yeol!" I laughed and he laughed too.
 
"Saerim your breaks over!" I heard Mira say.
"Aww, I guess I have to go." I frowned. He also frowned. 
"Aww, well thanks for sitting with me blue eyes." We both got up.
"Anytime Mr. Tall Happy Virus." I laughed and he smiled. 
"Alright bye." He hugged me tight and I hugged back. It was a very nice hug and I didn't want to let go but I have work. After a bit I pulled away.
"Bye." I kissed his cheek and walked back into the work area. He smiled and left.
"What was that about?" Mira came up next to me.
"Ohh nothing." I smiled to myself.
"Ohh Saerim, has a boyfriend!" She said and I shook my head and blushed. 
"No! Not yet." I said and laughed. She giggled and went back to work. My phone vibrated and I looked at it and smiled.
 
From: Mr. Tall Happy Virus :3 <3
To: BlueEyes :) <3
I miss you already~