Chapter 6

I Love You, You Crazy Colored Eyed Girl

 

I grabbed two movies from the bin. Attack on the pin up boys and white: the curse of the melody. 
"Chanyeol, which one?" I showed him the movies. I kind of don't like horror stuff. But I can watch one movie.
"Umm White." I nodded and put the movie in the dvd player and went to sit with Chanyeol.
"Want popcorn?" I asked him and sat down.
"Nahh I'm good." He said and put an arm around my shoulder. I blushed from the sudden action. I pressed play and it started playing. I already watched this movie once but I won't tell Chanyeol. A scary part came on and I jumped. I guess he felt me jump and he held me tighter. I smiled a bit from that. One scene I got so scared I jumped on his lap and hid my face. 
"Are you okay?" He whispered to me. I nodded.
"Yeah, I'll be fine." I went to get up and he pulled me back down. I looked at him and he chuckled.
 
"Stay~" He smiled and I smiled softly.
"You sure like me on your lap." I turned around so my back was laying on his chest. Chanyeol blushed with out me know and put his chin on top of my head. We kept waking the movie and I did a little jump once in awhile but Chanyeol kept me from falling. The movie finished and I sighed in relief. 
"You could of said something you know." Chanyeol said and hugged me.
" I already watched it once so its fine." I gave him a resurring smile and hugged back.
"So what do we do now?' Chanyeol asked and poked my cheek.
"20 questions?" I looked at him.
"Sure." He nodded. I got up and sat next to him. 
 
"You first?" I asked and layed my head on the couch.
"Sure, do you have any sibings and if you do how many?" He did the same I was doing on the couch.
"Yes I do, I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. Have you ever been to Canada?" I asked.
"Not yet but I would like to." He smiled. "Do you have any pets?" He moved my legs so they were on his lap. I looked at him and giggled.
"No but I want a kitten." I smiled. "What is something you can't do?" I started to play with his hair.  He smiled at me.
"hmm, dance as well as Kai." He chuckled and I giggled. "Something you can't do?" He asked.
 
"I can't sing and no, I will not show you now!" I laughed and he chuckled. We kept going for hours like this. We got past 100 questions and none of us seemed bored. It was actually fun to learn about Chanyeol. He has all these quirks and perfections that I like about him. I don't know what he thought of mine but I didn't mind sharing them to him. He isn't like Kyungsoo which he already knows so much about me but he is my brother pretty much. I really can't see myself dating Kyungsoo. It would be just be weird. 
 
"So Chanyeol, have you ever kissed a girl before." I asked. He nodded.
"Once and it was the only time. It was very awkward though." He chuckled and I smiled. "Have you had your first kiss?" He asked and looked at me. I shooked my head and blushed.
"Really?" He looked at me surprised. I nodded again.
"Why wouldn't anyone want to kiss you?! Your freaking beautiful and amazing." He said loudly. I blushed. When he realized what he said he also blushed.
"Would you like your first kiss now?" He looked at me like he wasn't joking.
"W-what...!" I managed to say.