♫ Chapter 1 ♫

I Love You, You Crazy Colored Eyed Girl

 

"Yah Kyungsoo let's go!!" I shouted. Yes Kyungsoo. Or as people call him D.O from Exo. Yes I know the main vocal of Exo.
"I'm going I'm going! You really want to meet the rest of them don't know!?" He laughed and walked to me. He is my best friend, my dork and my brother. Not really though.
"Yes I do!!" I laughed and got my shoes on. This is the first time I'm meeting the rest of EXO. I have met Suho, Kai, Sehun, Luhan, Tao, Kris, Xiu Min and Lay. Now I get to meet Baekhyun, Chen, and Chanyeol. Gahh I'm excited!
"Okay come on blue eyes!" He ran out the door. I giggled and followed. Oh, I forgot to say. I have a unusual eye color. My eyes are somehow blue. I never like them but people really like  them. D.O and I walked to SM, since it's actually really close to my house. I'm also guessing  you guys want a back story on how I know Kyungsoo. I have known him since I was 3. Our parents are best friends. 
 
"Yah Saerim." He said. I looked at him.
"Yes oppa?" We keep walking. 
"1. Your eyes are amazing 2. Your going to love the guys" He chuckled. I laughed and smiled at him
"I get that a lot from you and are you sure?" I started to kick my feet. He nodded.
"You are going to fit in just right." He chuckled and we got inside of SME. We walked and talked. We had to walk the practice room. You know the one, with the cloud curtains? Well I have been in there a lot lately. D.o opened the door for me and I walked into the room. He followed behind me. As I saw; Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the only ones there and I needed to meet them. How funny is that?
"Kyungsoo who's this?" Chen asked and pointed to me. 
"This is my best friend Saerim. I have known her for forever. Saerim bow." He teased and I did.
"Hello I'm Saerim." I said shyly. I saw Chanyeol looking at me. I couldn't help to look at him too.
"I'm Baekhyun and are your eyes really blue?" Baekhyun said snapping me out of my daze.
"neh they are really blue. I'm fully korean though." I shrugged.
"Your a crazy colored eyed girl then." Chanyeol said and I looked at him. His voice was so deep! I didn't except that at all! I nodded at him.
 
"I guess I am." I giggled. I have never been called at before. I wouldn't of taking it as a offence. I actually love my eyes and I am crazy. Kyungsoo walked over to the other side of the room with Chen and Baekhyun leaving me with Chanyeol.
"Sorry if I offendend you." He mumbled.
"It's fine, i really don't care. I love my eyes and I really am crazy." I laughed. He laughed along.
"You do really have pretty eyes though. They suit you." He smiled at me. I blushed a bit. I had to admit, Chanyeol was VERY good looking. Like really he is very handsome! 
"Thank you." I smiled. Chanyeol and I talked for awhile. I learned he can play a lot of instruments. I mean A LOT! He said he would teach me how to play gutair if I wanted to. I always wanted to play a instrument. I can only dance. I have been dancing since I was little and I never learned anything else. I learned karate but i was never good at it. 
 
"Yah Chanyeol and Saerim, come here." D.O said. 
"Coming." Both Chanyeol and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. We walked to the rest of the guys that were there.
"Yes oppa?" I asked D.O walking up next to him. 
"The guys won't be here till late tonight. So we were thinking we could get some food." He gesture to him, Baekhyun, and Chen. 
"I'm a bit hungry, are you Saerim?" Chanyeol looked at me. I nodded.
"I haven't ate all day." They all looked at me. 
"Are you joking me Saerim?" D.O gave me his famous O.O face. I shook my head.
"Not at all." I pouted a bit. 
"Let's go then!" Chen said and ushered us out the door. We all laughed and got in Chen's car. The thing about his car. It's a 4 seater ._. So I sat on Chanyeol's lap. Great~
 
"Comfy?" Chanyeol gave me a slight smirk. I pushed his shoulder lightly. 
"Oh don't be all high and mightly because I'm on your lap." I laughed at him and he pouted.
"oh my god...YOUR ADORABLE!" I giggled and pinched his cheeks.
"owww!" He swatted my hand away and laughed. I smiled and laughed. 10 minutes later we were at a resturant. Supposly it's good. We got out of the car and I...fell on my face. 
"OWW!" I shouted. 
"Aigoo you klutz!" D.O said and pulled me up. Chanyeol help him. 
"You okay?" Chanyeol asked and checked see if I was broken. 
"I'm fine, this happens a lot." I sighed and laughed at myself.
"You crazy colored eyed, beautiful klutzy girl!" He laughed and walked me inside with the guys. I blushed at that comment. 
"T-thank you I guess." I'm guessing I'm pretty red because he laughed at me I think. We walked the table and he pulled the car out for me. I smiled and sat down. 
"Yah Chanyeol!" I heard someone say. We all turned around to see who it was.