Her

Call Me Maybe

 

Yamada’s P.O.V.

 

 “OMAERRRAAAAAAA????!!!!?!???!!!!”

 

 “Moshikate….anata wa…Sakura-chan??!!?” I voiced the question in my mind as I pointed a finger at her. Actually, I already know that it’s her, judging from the look on her face, but I just can’t believe it so I asked to confirm.

 

 “Yama-buta?!?” she said. And with that, she didn’t have to answer my question anymore.

 

 “Itai!!!!!!” I exclaimed in pain as I dropped my arm.

 

 “You shouldn’t be moving that arm of yours, you know.” Sakura-chan said as she picked up her phone and put it in her cardigan’s pocket.

 

 “So…it really is you?” I asked in horrible disbelief.

 

 “And it really is you.” She chuckled.

 

 Sakura-chan sat down beside me as she placed the first-aid kit on the mini table in front of us. She then unloaded the medicines and the gauzes needed to treat my wound.

 

 “Ano…would you mind removing that?” she said as she pointed to my hoodie.

 

 “Uh, sure.” I replied as I took my hoodie off, revealing a blooded gash on my left upper arm that is about five inches long.

 

 “This sure is awkward…” she said in an awkward tone as she rolled my left sleeve up. I just nodded in agreement.

 

 She cleaned my wound first with alcohol using cotton. “Itai!” Then she put on some unnecessary amount of Betadine. “That’s cold!” Then she brutally ‘dampened’ my wound. “ITAI!!!! That hurts!!!”

 

 “Stop jerking your hand around, will you?!?” she yelled at me. RUDE. She then reached for a pillow across her so she leaned closer to me, her cheeks touching my chest. “Put your hand here.”

 

 I did as she told.

 

 Why her voice sounded so compelling, I don’t know. Why didn’t I back away when she reached for the pillow? I have no idea either.

 

 She kept on working on my wound. She put a layer of cotton with some Betadine on it, placed gauze over that, and finally put on medical tape.

 

 “So…you really don’t remember bumping into me last week?” I asked.

 

 “Nope. I don’t remember. As in, REALLY.” She said as she placed one last strip of medical tape over the gauze. “But, what I do remember…” she laughed.

 

 “Nani?” I asked, curiosity building up in me.

 

 “…is what you said earlier…” she continued laughing, her right hand covering .

 

 “What is it?!”

 

 More laughter.

 

 “Oi!!! Ayane Sakurai!!! Nani sore?!?”

 

 She managed to pull out a straight face and then said: “You told me earlier that you’re out on a date!! Don’t you remember that?!!?”

 

 And with that, she burst out into laughter again. EVEN MORE laughter. Horribly, terribly, excruciatingly, humiliatingly embarrassing laughter.

 

 Did I really say that?? Oh yeah, I remember now… I did say that!! Ryosuke Yamada, you’re surely one heck of a huge baka!!!

 

 I felt so embarrassed that I wanted to melt on the ground.

 

 “Oi, Yama-buta? Douanou?? Why are you so red??” she mocked me while she was laughing. “Ohohoho WOW, you really should see your face!”

 

 Forget about melting. I want to disintegrate. NOW.

 

 “Don’t mock me you cardcaptor!” I finally managed to say.

  

 “I’m not mocking you! I’m just telling the truth! And will you please stop calling me names?!?” she yelled.

 

 “Aya-chan!”

 

 “Good!”

 

 “You call me Ryosuke!”

 

 “Ryo-chan!”

 

 “Okay!”

 

 “Okay!”

 

 We kept on yelling at each other. We’re not angry. We just found it fun.

 

 I found it fun… being with her.

 

 Then we stopped yelling to catch our breaths. I took a glance at her only to find out that she was also looking at me.

 

 Yamada Ryosuke… why can’t you take your eyes off her?

 

 We stayed like that for a while in silence but then….

 

“TADAIMAAAA!!!!!” somebody yelled as she bang opened the door. Her voice sounded strangely familiar.

 

 Aya-chan and I looked away from each other. She stood up… and then me too.

 

 I looked at the girl who just entered and as I thought, it is her. She looked the same as the last time we met: Slim body, long light brown hair with curls at the ends, and of course, her stylish outfit.

 

 When Aya-chan said her name earlier, I really didn’t think that it is her because there are lots of Kisa-chans in this country.

 

 But I was wrong. It is her...The first ever girl who caught my eyes.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

[Author’s Word:]       

 Starting from now on, I’ll only be updating once or twice a week because school is FREAKING back already.

 

 For those who are reading “HSJ is out of town”, I am so terribly sorry for not updating for long but I promise that I’ll finish it because I already have an ending for it…but that ending is still a long way off. A lot of things are just about happen, like a change on EVERY SINGLE PERSON’S LIFE. Yeah, including YOU.

 

 And for those who weren’t reading “HSJ is out of town”, well, read it. Haha.

 

 I just have one question… Do you still call this fic a ‘oneshot’?? Because it’s been four chapters already… hahahahha

 

 And another thing… After this story, I’ll be off to make a…

 

 Kei Inoo fanfic!!!!!!!!! Woohooo!!

 

 I myself can’t wait for it. Hohohoho… Then next will be a…

 

Yuyan fanfic!!! Yay!!!! Hahaha!!! THOUGH I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT STORY WILL BE HIS. LOL!!

 

   

     >>>Arigatou minna! *bows head down<<<