EHH??

Call Me Maybe

 

Yamada’s P.O.V.

 

 “What me again?!” the girl yelled at me. Grr… the nerve to yell at me!

 

 “Hontou ni?!?” I said in disbelief, “You forgot that time last week when you also bumped into me?”

 

 “I don’t remember anything! Now, I have to go. Excuse me.” She said as she walked past me.

 

 “Oi, chotto! Won’t you even apologize? You’re rude, you know!” I said, catching up with her.

 

 “I know I’m rude but I won’t apologize for something I didn’t do, okay?” she said, turning to her left to face me again. “And why in the world are you following me?!”

 

 “I’m not following you, Rude-sama!” I answered as we crossed the street.

 

 “So, why are you here then? Eh? And PLEASE don’t call me names!”

 

 I stood straight up. *coughs* “I have a date.”

 

 I myself felt embarrassed saying that, but I really wanted to shut this rude girl’s mouth up. I just hope that Sakura-chan isn’t around yet.

 

 “A date, huh?” she said as she crossed her arms.

 

 “Yeah.” I put both my hands inside my hoodie’s pockets and nodded proudly.

 

 “Then why do sound like you’re not sure?” she asked as she sat down on a seat in the waiting shed.

 

 “Ha? Ano… I’m sure she’ll be here any minute.” I answered as I too sat down. “Well what about you? What are you doing here? Aren’t you the one who’s following me?” I said, trying to change the topic because I doubt that I can answer any more questions from her.

 

 “I’m meeting up with someone.” She checked her watch.

 

 “What’s the time?”

 

 “2:20”

 

 I sighed. “She’s late.” I whispered to myself.

 

*One hour later…*

 

 GAAHHHHHH!!!!! Where the heck is she?!!? It’s been an hour already! I know that girls take a lot of time preparing to go out and stuff but to be AN HOUR AND HALF LATE??!?

 

 The girl beside me stood up.

 

 “Oi, what are you going to do?” I asked.

 

 “I’m going home already. I doubt he’s coming.” She answered with a disappointed tone. Somehow, I feel sorry for her now. I know how she must have felt…of course, because we’re in the same situation.

 

 I felt the same. I wanted to go home already too.

 

 The girl has her head lowered as she took a step.

 

 I saw a red luxury car and it’s speeding its way to… to the girl!

 

 I didn’t hesitate. I ran to her as fast as I can then I embraced her as we rolled on the ground, the car missing us. Phew, thank you Kami-sama.

 

 The car halted to a stop. The driver went out. “GOMEN NASAI!!!” he apologized. “Daijobu desu ka? Oh, what an idiot I am! Of course you’re not okay! Come inside, I’m bringing you to the hospital!”

 

 I awkwardly released the girl in my arms. She didn’t say a thing. She still must be in shock. Can’t blame her.

 

 “Iie.. ano, daijobou desu.” I said as I sat up. “You may go.”

 

 “Hontou?” the driver asked. Actually, he doesn’t look like a driver for a rich person. He looked like the rich person himself. He’s a guy with average height, handsome face (not as handsome as I am but still handsome), and he didn’t look like he’s any older than twenty three.

 

 “Are you sure?” he asked me again though he wasn’t facing me because he was busy pulling the girl up.

 

 “Hai.” I stood up.

 

 “I guess I should be off then.” He said and then he handed me a card. “Takaki Yuya desu. If you need anything, just give me a call, ne?”

 

 “Un.” I nodded. He then went back inside his car and drove off.

 

 I looked at the girl. “Daijobou?”

 

 “Don’t ‘daijobou’ me!” she yelled and I was quite surprised. “Look at your arm, you’re bleeding!”

 

 “Oh.” I said, looking at my left arm. I looked down at the ground and saw a nail. It must have scratched my arm when we rolled over it.

 

 I kicked the nail.

 

 “Daijobou desu.” I told her as I covered my arm with my right hand.

 

 “Oh come on with me, I owe you one.” She said as she grabbed my hood and dragged me back to the subdivision.

 

 “Where are you taking me?” I asked as we continued walking.

 

 “To my house. Since you said earlier that you didn’t want to go to the hospital, then I’ll be the one to treat your wound. And you can’t say ‘no’.” she said firmly.

 

 “Hai.” I replied. I just said that because I felt compelled to obey her.

 

 She stopped at the gate of a two-storey house. We went in and she knocked at the door.

 

 “Kisa-chan?” she called. I guess that Kisa is her sibling, friend, or something.

 

 After a few more callings, she rummaged in her shoulder bag and pulled out a key. Why hasn’t she thought of that a little earlier??

 

 “What are you waiting for? Come in.” she said as she opened the door.

 

 I went in.

 

 ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Aya’s P.O.V.

 

 “Kisa-chan???” I called once again. No answer. I looked around and as I approached the dinner table I saw a small paper.

 

 I’ll be back at 7pm! Did you enjoy your date?, the note said.

 

 “Ugh.” I said as I crumpled the piece of paper and threw it in a random place.

 

 “Stay there.” I commanded the guy as he sat down on the couch.

 

 “Ano, so… you won’t be meeting up with the guy anymore.” The boy on the couch asked me.

 

 “Of course not! He’s late! I mean, he didn’t show up!” I replied as I went to the bathroom to get the first-aid kit. It’s not there. “Ano, please wait here. I’ll just be going upstairs to get the kit.”

 

 He nodded.

 

 I went upstairs and inside my bedroom’s bathroom. I opened the cabinet and there it is. I grabbed it but just then I heard my phone ring.

 

 “Moshi moshi?” I answered with only my left hand holding the first-aid kit as I walked towards the stairs.

 

 I took each step very slowly.

 

 “Ano… Sakura-chan? I’m sorry I won’t be able to go now.” Yama-buta said with a down tone.

 

 “I know that already!” I yelled as I took another step down… one more step to go…

 

 “Eh?” he said, “What do you mean?”

 

 “I waited for you for an hour and a half! I didn’t see y—” I was cut off in shock.

 

 There on the couch, I saw the guy holding his phone to his ear with a questioning look on his face.

 

 My phone slipped from my hand.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

Yamada’s P.O.V.

 

 Itai! My ear! It’s as if Sakura-chan had dropped her phone. Oh well… I hung up. I then noticed that the girl was already back from upstairs and she was now holding a first-aid kit with one hand.

 

 Why is her face like that? She looks like she’s at shock. I looked at the floor and found a… phone?!?

 

 “EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???!!!????”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

GOMEN MINNA! I won't be updating often now because school's back already..

 

and I'm in the pilot section!!! GRRR... Really? Why would I be happy?