~This is the Real Beginning...~

Love is You + Me...

"Hey, I know you!" she exclaimed, anger filled her eyes as she lunged towards him like a hungry *coughs*y*coughs* werewolf.


"You're the thief! Give me back my bag you bloody idiot!!!" with that, she slapped him on the head, hard, causing the tall man to lose his stability and fell to the floor with a thud.

“Arghh, damn it!” Seunghyun cursed under his breath when the hardness and the coldness of the floor touched his . He cringed in pain.

This woman is the real definition of dangerous and vicious and crazy.  Seunghyun thought as he righted himself up but before he could do as much as blink, the woman jumped on him and yanked his hair with force. Her small hands landed a series of punches on his shirtless torso.

Take that you, idiot! Nobody messes with Kuroki Meisa and get away with it.

“Baby, I can’t tell you how much I love our position right now. If only you stop punching and yanking on my hair. Now, get off of me you crazy woman!” Seunghyun grabbed her hand in his attempt to stop her assaults on him.

Meisa’s face flushed with both anger and embarrassment when she finally noticed that she was sitting on him. She got up.

But wait, what did he just call her? Instantly, she dropped back onto him with an ‘umph’.

“Crazy?! How dare you...” just when she was about to launch another attack on the blasted monkey, someone grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her up in one quick, simple motion. Someone who has been watching every second of the scene with interest and of course 80% of his attention was on Meisa.

Meisa struggled to break free, kicking the air as if it is the monkey below her.

“Hey, hey, easy there! Calm down, Meisa.” Jaejoong said in a low soothing voice that it only took her a second before she stopped struggling. Her breath was heavy and her eyes never leave the other guy’s face. If the situation were different, Jaejoong thought he would be dead jealous of the attention she was giving the shirtless guy.

It was a good thing after all that he asked his secretary to postpone his 11am meeting to his evening slot or he might miss the chance to watch another interesting side of Kuroki Meisa. Wise decision indeed, Kim Jaejoong though he was sure his father would think otherwise. They always have different opinion on things, different view in life but Jaejoong has stopped worrying about it long time ago. There was nothing he could do to satisfy his old man or rectify the situation because that just how things are between them. Opposing each other was more of a need than a hobby.

Seunghyun took the chance to straighten himself and swallowed the bitter fact that a woman just punched and kicked him. Well, that was because he purposely let her.

y and mentally retarded. What a pity but who could blame her? He would be in the same box too if someone stole his bag and ran away with it. Haha funny isn’t it? Ah, how he loves seeing her again! She looked very tired and ready to die yesterday that it amused him to see her like this, angry and full of energy. It must have something to do with the fine gentleman beside her.

Jaejoong lowered Meisa to the ground when he felt she was calm and composed.

“Do you know him?” he asked, looking straight into her eyes.

“He stole my bag!” Meisa almost shouted the words.

Mr. Yong who has been nothing but a good audience looked at Meisa, assessing whether the young woman was serious or joking. For a moment, nobody moves or says anything. Seunghyun leaned casually on the doorframe with a smirk upon his lips whenever his eyes met hers.

“Are you sure, Meisa?” Jaejoong asked again.

She nodded.

“There was no way I could forget his face. I’ve been planning his murder since last night.”

Mr. Yong cleared his throat.

“There must be some mistake, Kuroki-san. I’m sure Mr. Choi...”

“Yes, I stole your bag. Now what?! You gonna call me names? Punch me with those small fists of yours? Hurmm?” Seunghyun cut off before Mr. Yong could finish his sentence. He raised a cocky eyebrow, challenging her to make another assault.

“Monkey!!!” but before she could take another step, Jaejoong tightened his hold on her waist. Meisa turned and came face-to-face with a serious-looking Jaejoong.

Who would have thought serious and deadly would make such a sweet combination?

Jaejoong stared at Seunghyun, analyzing every inch of his visible features.

Messy but definitely good looking. Too good looking actually for a street thug. With a face like that, thousands of modelling agency would be more than happy to hire him.

“I’m Kim Jaejoong. Meisa’s friend.” Jaejoong extended a hand only to be ignored by Seunghyun.

“Rude uneducated monkey.” Meisa said in a low voice but loud enough for Seunghyun to hear.

“We don’t want any problem here so would you be kind enough to return this precious lady’s bag? Or at least some of her belongings?” Jaejoong used his usual diplomacy tones, which only manage to hurt Seunghyun’s ears.

He swore this bloody Jaejoong would turn him deaf one day.  However, what ticks Seunghyun the most was the fact that he was calling her, Meisa, instead of Kuroki-san or Meisa-san. Formality much?

Seunghyun laughed sarcastically.

“I would love too but unfortunately, I can’t remember where I threw it last night. I’m so very sorry but it was something I have to do. It was full of junks. Credit cards, chequebook. Pfftt. Don’t you rich people carry any money at all?” replied Seunghyun with a mock diplomacy.

“Mr. Choi...” Mr. Yong looked genuinely confused.

“Ahaa that reminds me. Can I see you for a minute, Mr. Yong?” Seunghyun signalled for the older man to come in.

A moment after that, both men disappeared into the house, leaving Jaejoong and Meisa dumfounded.

Jaejoong sighed.

“Weird people. Are you sure you wanna live here? We could always look for another place.”

Meisa shrugged.

“I’ve already paid him a three-months rent. Plus, I can’t afford to pay for another house.”

“I can help.” Jaejoong said, quickly.

A second later, his face changed into crimson red when Meisa laughed at his candid eagerness.

He doesn’t know why but when she’s around him, he easily lose his steel hard self-control. It seems to be his new develop problem, one that could brought him lots of trouble.

“Thanks for the offer, Jaejoong. Let’s see how this goes first, okay?”

Jaejoong nodded, feeling a bit relieved with her response. His eyes travelled up of her frame and stopped at her face where his heart performed a series of successful somersault.

Would it be too much if he says he likes her and wants to get to know her better? Arggh, she’s a Japanese, Kim Jaejoong and long distance relationship never works! Damn it, who’s talking about a relationship? I want to get to know her so that we could be friends, comprende?  A small battle erupted within him. Jaejoong closed his eyes and counted to three. When he opened his eyes again, Meisa was staring at him curiously.

Liar. His inner thought shot back.

“Are you okay?” she asked, concerned.

 “Fine. I’m perfectly fine.”

“You were frowning so hard that I’m worried it might leave a mark on your forehead.” joked Meisa.

He laughed, concealing his nervousness.

“Sorry for the wait, Kuroki-san.” Mr. Yong said and behind him was the now-fully-clothes monkey.

“Here’s the house key and I hope you would enjoy your stay here.” he smiled as he handed her the key.

“Don’t worry, I’ll try to make it as pleasant as possible for you.” Seunghyun said, emphasizing on the word pleasant in his little effort to boil her blood. A glint of naughtiness along with a devious grin decorated his face.  

“Excuse me, what do you mean by that?” Meisa asked through gritted teeth.

“It means we’re housemate, sweet pea.” he winked.

“What the...?!” snapped Meisa.

“Housemate?!” Jaejoong burst out at the same time as Meisa.

 They looked at each other before planting their gazes on the older man, waiting for him to clarify everything.

“I thought you said this house is all mine for the next three months. So, why on Earth did he said he’s my housemate?!”

“Sorry for not informing you earlier, Kuroki-san. Yes, TOP would be your housemate. He moved in a week ago.”

“Ridiculous.” Jaejoong shook his head, clearly not happy with what he just heard.

Take your key back because there’s no way I’m gonna live with him. This is a violation of contract. I demand my money back!”

“Violation of contract?” Mr. Yong took out a folded papers from his back pocket.

“According to the contract, the first party or the owner of the house has the right to make any changes without consulting the second party or the renting company, which in this case is you. If the second party does not agree with the changes and wish to retract from the contract, a penalty of 60% will be deducted from the advanced payment made. It says so in the article 11.” Mr. Yong gave the contract to Jaejoong.

“Article 11.” Mr. Yong reminded.

Jaejoong started to lose his sense humour on this freaking matter as he read the lines for the second times.

Wish to retract...A penalty of 60% will be deducted from the advanced payment made...bla bla bla...

60%? What a sick old leech!

 “You gotta be kidding me.”

Meisa rolled her eyes.

Why didn’t she notice the sacred clause before? Right, because she didn’t read it at all. Sign it and fax it. As simple as that.  Kuroki Meisa, you’re a moron!!! Damn it, damn it!

Tears started to cloud her eyes.

“Mr. Yong, I have to say that this is the most nonsense thing I’ve ever read. The owner should protect the right of the renting company, not his own profit. Meisa, let’s go. We would find another place.” he grabbed her wrist and started to walk towards the elevator.

“Coward.”

Meisa’s steps came to a halt.

“What’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked.

She shook her head, wiping away the tears from her eyes. Slowly, Meisa turned to face the nameless monkey.

“What did you just say?” her voice was rough and deadly.

Seunghyun took three confident steps and stopped right in front of her. He bended so that both of them at the same level.

“You. Are. A. Coward. Go ahead and run with your prince charming towards the sunset.” he practically spit the words into her face, burning her in her own build up anger.

 “But before you go, please do tell me one thing. What are you afraid of actually? The idea of living with a guy? Or the idea of unable to resist my charm?”

That’s it! He is a dead meat.

Clenching her fist, Meisa shifted her gaze to Mr. Yong. Her face showed nothing but seriousness and determination.

“Give me the key. This is my house and I’m not going anywhere.”


Updated! Finally...

So, as always pardon me for any grammar mistakes etc

The number of mistakes are assume to double or maybe triple because I wrote this in just 30 minutes. I'm kind of in a rush, so I didn't checked it at all :P

What do you guys think? Confused? Happy? Sad? Like it? Hate it?

Let me know, please... ^_^

Whose side are you on? Jaejoong or Seunghyun?

Comments and I would give you a double update...ngeh3

 

~commentsANDsubscriptions are loved~