Different Thoughts Would Lead to A Different Beginning

Love is You + Me...

“Meisa-shii, someone is looking for you.” Hyunbae announced from the door. All eyes were set on him as if he was a visitor from Mars.

“Someone’s looking for me?” Meisa asked, coming out from the staff’s room. A frown tattooed her forehead.

Hyunbae nodded, smiling sweetly at the puzzled woman.

“A fine, good looking gentleman. One that’ll suit you perfectly.” Hyunbae joked.

Meisa wiped her hands at the apron before untying the knot around her waist. Her mind tried to conjure various images of her visitor but none was a possible suspect.

Who could be looking for her? Nobody knows she was working here except for the annoying monkey.

“Would it be okay if I just go? Wouldn’t Bonghwa-shii be mad at me for leaving my work undone?” she asked as the waiter grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled her out of the open door.

Hyunbae turned to face her; both hands were on her shoulders. Meisa felt blood rushing to her face, filling every inch of her veins.

The people here were surprisingly attentive to her and she wondered why.

“Don’t worry, Meisa-san. I’m sure Seung...ehemm TOP can handle him. Gonshinpai naku, neh?(Don’t worry much).” Hyunbae assured, patting her shoulders gently.

Meisa studied his face, baffled at his words.

She likes Hyunbae, because not only he’s the only sane and nice guy in the house, but he also speaks fluent Japanese. She didn’t saw him at the restaurant yesterday but when she came this morning, he was here, acting all nice and sweet to her. Quite suspicious and weird actually, considering they’ve never met yet he acted like they were some childhood best friend. But as the day proceed, Meisa began to feel comfortable around him. Every single thing about him- his Mohawk hairstyle, his button-melting smiles, his soft-spoken words, his calm nature- suited him perfectly.

“Why would TOP want to do anything for me? And why would Bonghwa-shii listens to him?” her questions gained her another sweet smile from Hyunbae.

He tapped her nose gently.

“Good question but right now is not the right time for a Q&A session. Ah, there he is, Kim Jaejoong.” Hyunbae pointed to one side of the room filled with people from all walks of life, enjoying their lunch with colleagues, beaus and families.

Meisa’s mouth gaped open at the sight of her unexpected visitor.

“D..do you know Jaejoong?”

“Everyone knows him, Meisa. The magazines especially, love him.” Hyunbae grabbed a magazine on the counter and handed it to her.

Jaejoong’s charismatic and beautiful face was plastered on the magazine’s cover. He looked just as handsome and as charismatic as he was in person.

KIM JAEJOONG: BUSINESS IS MY LIFE...FOR NOW.

Great, not only he’s filthy rich, he’s also famous and popular. Curse herself for having no interest in the business world or she might have recognized him that night. Oh how she had made fool of herself on the night they met! Temp worker, Meisa? Huh that guy basically feeds thousands of families in Korea with his expanding businesses!

First impression is usually the last, so congratulations because you’ve successfully left him with one hell of an impression, Meisa. If she could fit into a wormhole, she would definitely crawl into it by now, hiding from all the embarrassments her silly-self had caused.

She straighten her clothes, fixed her hair, trying to make herself presentable for her visitor who turned out to be Korea’s most eligible bachelor.

“You look wonderfully gorgeous, Meisa-shii. Now go and make Seunghyun jealous.” his last words made Meisa’s heart froze in horror and she abruptly turned but before she could say anything, the waiter had pushed her to the front and disappeared soon after.

Seunghyun? Did Hyunbae said ‘make Seunghyun jealous’? Why would he say that?

She inhaled deeply as she tried to clear her head from the harmful air of insanity.

I must be hearing things. Damn that Seunghyun guy was sure a nightmare.

Meisa took several steps to Jaejoong’s table, a smile on her lips.

“Jae, what are you doing here?” she asked with utter disbelief.

Jaejoong lifted his head from his magazine and stood up as Meisa walked forward and hugged him fiercely, pleased to see him.

“A friend of mine recommended this place. He said this restaurant has a good service and beautiful employees. Since I’m in the neighbourhood, I thought I might as well check it out. And he was definitely right.” Jaejoong answered playfully.

Meisa laughed, hitting his arm lightly.

“I’m glad you did.”

 “Ottoshimnikka?’ Jaejoong asked as he pulled her along with him to his table.

“Eh?”

“It means ‘How are you?’. You should really work on improving your Korean, Meisa-shii, if you’re planning on marrying a Korean.” his simple yet deep remarks made the beautiful woman frowned.

“What makes you say that? Marry...marrying a K...Korean?”

Jaejoong shook his head; his face gave nothing away.

Another test for the lovely lady and she successfully flunked it! He was just confirming another suspicion of his. Meisa and Seunghyun...together in a marriage. Well, that somehow made sense in his overcrowded brain and to be honest, he was tired of making assumptions. He needed to know the truth but why is she insisting on keeping it a secret from him?

Darn she was planning on marrying Choi Seunghyun. How on Earth did that happen, if she didn’t even know who the hell is Choi Seunghyun? Ughh those two were the most infuriating creature he’d ever met!

“You’re not planning on marrying a Korean? Aww that makes me sad.” he put his hand on his heart with a mock sadness on his face. She scrunched her nose cutely, indirectly brushing off his question as she started to examine the menu on the table instead of looking at him.

Jaejoong tapped his finger on the table, pretending to read his magazine with interest. It was really an interesting article actually; a new article he found on Choi Seunghyun.

Oh that man was his current obsession.

“What are you reading?” Meisa asked, peeking from her seat.

“Nah, just an interesting article I found on my...” he stopped as if searching for the right word.

 “On my business rivalry, Choi Seunghyun.”

Meisa nearly choked on her spit-up at the mention of the name. She felt the colour drain completely from her cheeks from the shock.

“Dare (Who)? “ she stuttered.

“Choi Seunghyun. My father was very fond of him and I just can’t figure out why. Meisa, are you okay?” Jaejoong shifted on his seat, closing another inch between them. He put his hand on hers; sympathy was dancing in his dangerous brown eyes.

But before Meisa could open to answer his question, a figure stood by their table, blocking the light with his lanky-self.

“Annyong, TOP imnida. Can I take your order?” Seunghyun was smiling ear-to-ear. He was wearing a golf cap with black rimmed glasses to match, obviously his idea of a disguise.

“Speak of the devil.” muttered Jaejoong. He turned his attention back to Meisa on his side. She was inspecting the fork with a huge suspicious amount of interest. Her head hung low and her hair was covering half of her face.

“Meisa, are you...” his voice trailed off.

It took Jaejoong only a second to put the whole situation together.

She was avoiding him and Seunghyun was in an awfully good mood today.

Uh they’ve...?

“Did something happen between you two?” he asked curiously.

“Err...what do you mean? Of course no.” Meisa shot him a quick glance before returning her attention back to the fork. Her face hot and blood throbbing through her ears; the most normal thing to happen to her since this morning incident, especially when TOP was around.

“No, no. It was impolite of you to ask such thing, Kim Jaejoong-shii.” Seunghyun said in a mock denial while his head was nodding almost too eagerly it made Jaejoong want to curl up into a ball and die.

Something had definitely happened between them! That was one out of billion reasons why it was not a good idea to have a guy or a girl as your housemate. Because ‘things’ happen and when it happens, it just happens, damn it!

His hand tightened into a fist.

“What are you still doing here?” Meisa growled in displeased, uncomfortable at the presence of Seunghyun.

“Taking order, Meisa-san. So, what would you like for lunch?” Seunghyun didn’t seem to care though. Of course not, he was in a very good mood to notice even a dinosaur beside him.

“A gun I could use to shoot you please.” her replied made Jaejoong smile as he took the menu and examined it for a few seconds before closing it and setting in down on the table. His eyes were straight on Seunghyun’s face; his expression was solemn.

“If that’s the case Choi-shii, I would like a glass of water please.” Jaejoong’s eyebrows arched, challenging the younger man to make his move.

“Choi-shii?” Meisa prompted, a crinkle started to form on her forehead.

Pheww she was in serious danger of dying from too much shock. If not the person, the name seems to be following her everywhere she goes and it was hellish! She has to find that damn momma’s boy and she has to do it fast. Or there will never be an end to her misery.  Unfortunately, her life messy life had somehow distracted her from her goal.

Who’s to blame for it? Ahaa him, the guy that had saw her this beautiful morning.

“Yes, Choi for Choi Seunghyun. He looked a lot like him, you know.” Jaejoong answered nonchalantly.

Seunghyun gave out a half-hearted laugh.

If he was annoyed, he was good at not letting it shows on his face.

 “I’ll take that as a compliment, Jaejoong-shii. Thank you.” Seunghyun walked away silently.

Another waiter returned a minute after with a drink on his hand. Seunghyun was nowhere in sight, probably in his office ordering a custom-made online voodoo doll for him after the previous comment he made.

 “Meisa, tell me something. What exactly are you doing?” Jaejoong asked as the waiter waltzed away from their table. His face was a solid seriousness.

“I’m inspecting the fork for any sign of germs.”

Jaejoong shook his head as he inhaled sharply.

She was joking, right?

“No, what are you doing here in Korea, in this restaurant, in that house when you have a much better life in Japan?”

“Jae...”

“Kuroki Shimabukuro’s only daughter working as a waiter, living in a cramped apartment? I’m sure there’s a valid reason for it.”

Meisa gasped at the mention of her father’s name.

 “It would be a lie if I say I didn’t know who you are, Meisa. We’re just the same. You, Seunghyun and me, pretending we aren’t who we are supposed to be.“

“I’m not pretending or lying or anything like it. You can’t expect me to give a full résumé of myself to everyone I meet on the road. ” she defended.

“Then tell me, why are you doing this? Why torture yourself for someone you’ve never met?”

Meisa eyed him angrily, her face flushed.

“What do you mean by that?”

Jaejoong shrugged in frustration.

There was nothing much he can do, not when the lady herself refused to tell him anything. Maybe he should just give it a rest, give up.

This is definitely not a good way to start a healthy relationship.

“Ignore what I’ve said before. I’m just being an , that’s all. Office’s mess.” he said coldly, reaching for his water and took a sip.

Why can’t you just tell me the truth, damn it?!! His brain was screaming for a piece of tranquility since he has been somewhat restless for the past few weeks.

 “Oh how’s your friend by the way? Have you seen him?”

Meisa dropped the fork she was holding to the floor, her face was a clear exhibition of anger and panic.

Jaejoong stifled a chuckle.

As mean as it sounded, yes, he enjoyed torturing her. It was his own way of getting back at her, for keeping her relationship to Seunghyun a secret, no matter what kind of relationship they might have.

He has every right to know the truth, especially when he was more than ready to go all Romeo-and-Juliet on her.

Come on, Meisa. Give me your best excuses and I might let you walk free.

*******************

Hyunbae waved as he walked to his bicycle, leaving Meisa and Seunghyun at the front door of the restaurant. They just finished cleaning up the whole place after closing up at 11 and this time, with the help of the kind-hearted Hyunbae. They happily chatted, joked and laughed together as if they were close friends. At least it was true for TOP and Hyunbae. Meisa loves seeing they joke around, tease each other playfully, talk in what they would call ‘guy language’. They reminded her so much of her life in Japan, of her own best friend; Horikita Maki.

“Annoying.” Seunghyun said.

Meisa stared at him disapprovingly.

“He’s nice, unlike some people I knew.” she defended coldly, walking as fast as her legs would allow.

She tried to avoid him, all day, but it brought her nowhere. Here they were again, in each other’s company, walking in the same direction, under the same moon, to the same house. 

Face it, Meisa! There was no way you could avoid him and that mostly due to the fact that you two were practically glued together in this tiresome-plus-miserable journey. Like it or not, he had somehow became a part of your life. So, you might as well try to act more sensible and...civilised as TOP would put it.Meisa’s brain reasoned out.

Seunghyun half-jogged to catch up with her.

“Well, you’re in a hurry.”

Meisa ignored him.

“Okay, punch me!” he added after a few seconds passed in silence with no response coming from Meisa. Seunghyun grabbed her by the elbow and spun her around so that they were facing each other.

She sighed heavily.

“What?! Look, I’m tired as hell. Can we just go home?” Meisa asked, looking at him as if he was a lunatic.

Seunghyun’s eyes were fixed on hers, noticing the truth in her words.

Dark circle underneath her eye bags were a clear evidence of her tiredness.

“Come on, punch me. I know you want to. As hard as you can and I won’t stop you.”

“TOP, are you drunk?” for the first time, she called him by his name, the ‘nauseating’ name as she called it.

His heart was doing the funny dance again. The way she said it was so y he couldn’t help but smile like a 15-year old teenager receiving his first kiss.

“Ah you’re drunk!” she concluded as she saw a smile crept up his face.

“You just called me by my name.” he pronounced.

His eyes were shining with utter joy and happiness. He was acting like an idiot but he didn’t care. Who would when Kuroki Meisa just acknowledged you by your name instead of monkey and bastard?

“You called me TOP.”

“Yes, yes, I did huh? But I still think it’s nauseating though. What’s your real name anyway?” Meisa laughed, finding his happiness over such a trivial matter funny and cute.

Cute? Oh my God Meisa, have you lost your mind?

Meisa cleared .

Okay, the tiredness had caused me my sanity. Everything that I might say or might not say should not and cannot be taken in account. Cute, heck where does that come from?

“Oh it’s Ch..Forget it! It’s not important.”

“You must have one hell of a name, neh? Is it that bad? Aww honey, I’m sorry.” she put her hand on , pretending to look remorse.

Seunghyun laughed at her sarcastically fake sympathy when he was all giggly in the inside.

Would his day continue to be as wonderful as tonight? Kuroki Meisa was joking, talking and even laughing with him as her company. Him, not Kim Jaejoong nor some stupid jerks at the club.

Maybe they doesn’t have to proceed with tonight’s plan after all.

“Yes, my name is a nightmare, sweetie.” Yours and mine. He added silently.

Meisa blushed as the word ‘sweetie’ came out of his well-shaped lips.

They both continued walking, in silence, enjoying the calmness yet awkward moment together. The night was serene with only the sound of winds talking in a language none would understand as their music. The stars adorned the dark sky with their faded lights, as if there were some festivals up above them.

Perfect. Meisa thought.

Back in Japan, she never had time or even tried to enjoy the beauty of her milieu. Everything was a touch-and-go in her life. Friends, loves and money; they never stayed, except for her darling Maki of course. But being here in Korea had somehow opened her eyes. She, slowly, painfully, started to see things from a different view. Her life was lacking a lot of thing; friendship, love and all other real values that shape a person into A PERSON. A person she obviously was not.

Maybe this is what she needs after all; a change of surroundings.

“Do you really want me to punch you?” she asked, breaking the silence between them.

“I’m a man of my word, sweetie. If...” his mobile phone rang. Seunghyun hesitated for a moment before answering it.

Meisa steps came to a halt. She watched as Seunghyun nodded, agreeing to whoever the caller might be. His expression was grim with sprinkles of reluctance.

Rubbing the back of his head, Seunghyun ended the call and shoved the phone inside his jeans pocket.

“Sorry but looks like that punch going to have to wait. Something came up and I have to go.”

“Oh typical saving-the-world stuff?” she teased.

Seunghyun smiled ruefully.

“Not that kind of stuff. Would you be okay walking home alone?”

Meisa opened to protest but stopped.

She was depending on him. She totally had no idea when it happened. It was not a good sign. The last time she depended on somebody, she ended up hurting, badly.  She had stopped depending on other people ever since and she certainly wasn’t going to start now.

“Sure, I’ll be fine.” she said instead.

Seunghyun nodded but the reluctance was still there in his eyes.

“Be safe, Meisa.” he said as he turned to leave her in small, heavy strides.

She stood there and watched as the darkness completely swallowed his tall figure before resuming her own trip home. The missing presence of TOP made her eyes two thousand times heavier as she struggled to keep them open. Exhaustion oozed through her like ocean waves, wobbling her weakened legs. And when she took another step forward, they gave out, disappointing her yet again. She fell flat to the ground with an embarrassing ‘thud’.

“Ittai!” Meisa sobbed as she sat up, brushing off any trace of dirt from her clothes. Wiping the falling tears from her face, she inspected her now-bleeding knees. Her head started to throbbed mercilessly.

It took her a few minutes before she finally regained her strength and stood up and started limping back home.

 

          Seunghyun opened the door and tip toed into the house, trying as best as he could to minimize any possible sound that could disturb Her Royal Highness’s sleep. He gently put the First Aid box he bought on his way home on the floor and knelt down by the couch.

Meisa was still sleeping, unconscious due to her tiredness.  

He softly brushed the hair covering her face before proceed to take off her shoes. Meisa stirred and mumbled incoherent words as he started to peel off her pants, revealing her long silky legs. However, his attention was on the wounds on her knees.

A truck full of guilt hit him straight in the heart.

He was with her all the time, watching over her from the distance as she walked home alone and unaware. There was no way he would leave her on her own.

When she fell down, he nearly run to her rescue and ruin their plan but Taeyang manage to stop him from messing everything up. She looked so fragile, so worn out that it tore him apart.

He was supposed to protect her, not the other way around. Even he himself couldn’t understand the syllabus his fellow best pals had revised for his darling sweetheart. He put every single fibre of his trust into their plan but now, he was not sure of it anymore.

He was hurting Meisa, both physically and mentally. Heck it wasn’t even in the definition of love.

Meisa suddenly sat up, eyes half-opened.

“TOP you’re home.” she mumbled, not fully awake

“Yes. Go back to sleep, honey.” his answer came out as a hoarse whisper, a little hoarse than he intended to. 

She nodded obediently and dropped her body to the couch with a ‘bum’, a fall that might hurt but Meisa didn’t seems to care. Her weariness had made her oblivious to the pain.

Seunghyun resumed his ministration on Meisa’s wounded knee as he carefully applied a dab of iodine on the wound; a wound he had caused. He blew on it softly before finishing with a Hello Kitty plaster.

Done! If only he could the same to his heart.

In one slow and careful motion, Seunghyun pulled Meisa into his arms and lifted her up as if she weighs nothing.

Maybe she was losing weight. He had no idea since he never hold her in his arms before.

He was being selfish. Yes, that what he was. A selfish bastard. He was interfering with her life, her destiny, with his stupid plans. What makes he think that her happiness lies with him? What makes he think he could make her happy when he had done nothing but caused her pain?

The genius-evil plan was not a 100 percent assurance she would love him at the end of the game but a selfish bastard as he was, he chose to go on with it anyway.

He should put an end to all these nonsense before things started to get worse, for both of them. Hurting her was not what he had in mind six months ago.

Would you hurt someone you’ve loved so dearly it aches?

Seunghyun put Meisa down on her bed and pulled the comforter up to her chin. His fingers caressed her soft face with each and every ounce of love he has for her.

He was forcing her to love him and it was impossible and unacceptable and low and...

Seunghyun shivered involuntarily, suddenly feeling cold from his own thoughts.

If they thought he would enjoy watching her suffers, then they were wrong, dead wrong! Love should never begin with a lie. Love is not a game even though Gaga would disagree. He was no God and Meisa’s destiny certainly does not lie in his hand, or his plans.

He kissed her forehead.

Should I set her free when I know my heart would never be free of her?

*******************

The first thing she noticed when she woke up the next morning was her missing pants and the fact that she was in bed when she was damn sure she passed out on the couch with her pants on, mind you.

So how on Earth did she get in bed?

Meisa stretched comfortably under the sheet, inhaling the fresh morning air.

She had slept for nine straight hours, more than enough rest for her body to restore her depleted energy. TOP didn’t tried to wake her up or force her to work, very strange considering he was in a strong opinion that she was a freeloader.

Meisa slid out of bed and her eyes caught the sight of the Hello Kitty plasters on her knees. An intense image of TOP flashed through her mind.

And here she thought she was dreaming of him last night.  

His expression was sombre, his eyes were dark and glassy and he was frowning so hard it might scar his forehead. What happen to him?

She inspected her carefully treated wounds again. Meisa touched the wounds and a bubble of unfamiliar feeling surged through her. She closed her eyes as if she could felt his hand on her skins as he gently gave each wound his attention, easing the throbbing pain.

 “TOP.” curled into tiny smiles at the thought of him.

Ermm it didn’t sound as nauseating as before. In fact, it sounded precisely right. He was a thief, an annoying ill-mouthed monkey, so why the sudden change? There was absolutely no reason for him to be nice to her, let alone care for her. But he did and that was the problem!

Meisa got out of her room with a towel drapped around her waist. The house was quite and cold. Her eyes searched for any sign of TOP before finally concluded that she was alone. He was obviously at the restaurant by now, working his off for the baldy Bonghwa.

Walking into the kitchen, the sight of a single red rose and a handwritten note caught her attention.

Another surprise and it’s not even 12 yet.

She grabbed the note from the under the milk jug and read aloud.

Morning, Meisa-shii. I want you to rest today, okay? Don’t worry about the baldy, I’ll take care of him.  And I hope you like the breakfast.

T

Picking up the rose from the table, she brought it to her nose, inhaling the sweet scent of it. It was just a simple gesture but oh how it made her heart jumped and sang. The warm, weird feeling visited her again and Meisa doubted it would go away any time sooner.

If this continues, she would be in deep trouble. She had a marriage cancellation in plan and falling in love with a thief is definitely not going to make things better. Two weeks ago, she despised him with every fibre of her being but now, she was nothing more than a melted marshmallow. So what was it about him that had changed all that?

Put yourself together, Meisa. You’re being completely ridiculous. Who would have thought a single rose and breakfast could turn you into an idiot? Damn! It’s an inevitable feeling, thank you very much. It had been ages since she dated anyone and that kind of attention and care were almost aliens to her. Of course, if Koki was at presence, this romantic-nonsense would be impossible as that bastard would stop at nothing to ruin her potential relationship.

Meisa touched the front pocket of her white blouse, looking for the source of the sharp pressure she felt on her skin through the thin blouse. Tentatively, she took out a book of half-used yellow Post-It with her handwriting on it.

Choi Seunghyun’s address!

In the chaos of her mind, she had somehow forgotten about him and his address altogether.

“Well, well, how did you get in there, Mr Post-It? Are you trying to tell me something, hrmm?” Meisa asked in a singsong voice.

She stared at the Post-It with mixed feelings.

Maybe it’s about time I give that future-husband of mine a little friendly visit.

*******************

Jaejoong rested his forehead against the glass wall of his office room, enjoying the vicinity down below that had somehow brought peace into his turbulence mind. Watching people that were only the size of an ant from his room view as they struggled to keep their own lives in place with every stride they took told him that he was not alone in the never-ending battle of finding a secure and happy life. Because that exactly how he felt at the moment; alone. No one he could depend on to release, at least quarter if not half, of the excruciating pain that had started to eat him inch by inch.

His parents, his siblings...There was no way they could help since they were one of the source of his so-called problems.

Meisa ...Ah, for a minute, he thought he’d found someone he could trust upon, someone that would make him sees the world in its various colourful form instead of a sad monochromatic but again, he was wrong. She was having a problem of her own to pay any attention to his, not that he actually try talking to her. But her reluctances to share whatever secrets she might has under her sleeve added more cuts to his injured heart.

However, he’d done a lot of thinking these past few days, though none was a helpful and pleasant one, but it did managed to force him into making a decision he would regret and he doubted it’s going to take much time because the feeling had started to suffocate him from within.

His heart constricted painfully beneath his chest.

It is possible to die of heartache? Jaejoong wondered amusedly.

He’d certainly made his choice when he slipped the damned Post-It into her blouse’s pocket last night. What is done is done and there was nothing more he could do except being remorse.

He doesn’t have any right to stop Meisa from seeing Seunghyun nor force her to tell him everything. She belongs to no one but herself and she entitled to make her own choice; let it be Seunghyun or him.

For the first time in his boring life, he experienced something a little bigger than a successful business negotiations but it turned out to be more complicated than he’d expected.

Wasn’t love supposed to be simple?

Meisa was a lot more than just an infatuation, oh that he was sure since he was a sound, matured man nearing his 30’s. She was a lot more than an infatuation but a little below than the L line. He needed more than a few weeks to fall in love but it doesn’t matter, does it?

He was tired alright?! Tired of all the never-ending problems and responsibilities. Everything came down onto him all at once; crushing him as inhumanely as possible. But Kim Jaejoong was wise and he knew when not to be greedy. He had to let go either one; Meisa or his business. If only he didn’t have to choose...

He’d made a way for her and the rest is up to her.

A knock on the door brought Jaejoong back to the reality ground.

“Come in.” he said, turning his attention to the opened door.

Sue, his very own of Miss Efficient entered and paced to his desk.

“The hospital called and they said your father had finally revived from his long...rest. He was looking for you.”

Jaejoong nodded weakly as the image of his authoritarian father flashed through his mind. He had visited him twice since the old man was admitted to the hospital due to serious heart attack, sending him into one week of long sleep. He was appointed as the company’s temporary chairman soon after and all his father’s burdens were now his to handle.

 “Have you informed my mother about this?”

“I will, in a moment. Just thought that I should let you know first.” Sue flashed him her efficient, business-like smile.

“Thank you.”

His secretary bowed and started to make her way to the door.

“Err Sue.”

Sue stopped, turning to face him.

“Yes, Jaejoong-shii?” she prompted when Jaejoong did not make any further attempt to speak. Sue looked at him, puzzled.

“Would you force someone you love to tell you his secret you’ve been dying to know or would you rather wait for him to tell you the secret whenever he pleases and torture yourself in the process?”

“What?!” she was taken aback by his question.

“Just answer the question.”

“Err...I think...I would rather wait, sir. Love itself was a torture and another one would not do me harm.”

Jaejoong nodded as if approving her opinion.

“Thank you, Sue.”

“My pleasure.” she bowed and went out.

He exhaled sharply.

Then wait is what I will do.


 

Pheww long huh? I hope this 14-page update not too boring for everyone.
It's a little too mushy then I intended to.
I promise, I will try to spice up the next chappie a bit LOL
As always, please leave me your precious comment my darling readers.
Looking forward to read your opinion on the super long chappie and the story itself.

Do Check Out My Other Fics:

First Comes Love, Then...? - Kuroki Meisa, Choi Seunghyun

Fugitives - Jung Yunho, Rain, Eunhyuk, Tanaka Koki, Choi Seunghyun, OCs

Saving You (One Shot) - Lee Donghae + OC

 

~Comments&SubscriptionsAREMUCHappreciated~