Remember

A Car Crash

 

"Ha Ni. Oh Ha Ni! Can you hear me?" Seung Jo shouted at Ha Ni, who had bandages on her head and her eyes still closed. She was hardly breathing. Seung Jo had called their parents and her friends. Now all he had to do was to just stay by Ha Ni's side. They were in an ambulance, heading to nearest hospital.

Surgeons were running everywhere, nurses holding trolleys. Ha Ni and Seung Jo had arrived at the hospital. Ha Ni went straight to the emergency room right after she was out of the car. Seung Jo wanted to run with the nurses and doctors dragging her bed, but his feet wouldn't move. He didn't want to see her face, her cold face.

"Seung Jo! Where is she?" Soo Chang (Shigeki) ran up to him. He was with his mother, Eun Jo and Ha Ni's dad (Shigeo). "Is she okay? Did she arrive at the hospital?"

"It's okay father. She just went in." Seung Jo replied. He saw his mother were in tears, mumbling words. Eun Jo seemed nervous too. Ha Ni's father had an anxious face. Seung Jo realized why they all were looking like that.

The doctors came out of the room, sweating. Noticing that they came out, everybody ran up to them.

"Is she okay?" asked Mother.

"You mean Miss Oh Ha Ni? Yes, she is okay, except for one small problem." the doctor replied.

"What is it? What happened?" Asked Ha Ni's father.

"In the incident, she had hurt a part of her brain. We have seen how it was and realized that it was only a minor injury…"

"Yes. So what's the problem?"

"Well, we did what we could do in the injury. We have cured it, but it will take time to heal completely."

"Will it harm her in her life?"

"It depends of which part of her memory have been hurt."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, because a part of her brain is damaged, part of her memory is gone. We don't know if it will be permanent or temporary, so we will have to wait until the injury is healed. Whilst the damage is being healed, please be careful to not get her to remember things too much, or it might damage her brains more."

"Okay, then. Thank you." said Seung Jo as the doctors bowed and walked to the staff room. Mother slumped down to a chair, all drained from all the terrible things that happened to Ha Ni. Father sat down with her, comforting her. Ha Ni's dad was frozen with horror.

Ha Ni woke up, to find that she was in a hospital room, her friends with her. Joon Gu (Kinnosuke) was there, too. He was holding her hand, praying to his aspect of god. Joo Ri(Jinko) and Min Ah(Reiko) was here. Joo Ri was crying and Min Ah was comforting her.

"Hey, guys." mumbled Ha Ni. The three looked up and saw that she was awake.

"HA NI!" they shouted as they all hugged her.

"What happened? Why am I at the hospital?" Ha Ni asked.

"You were involved in a car crash. You were sent to the hospital. I'm so glad you're alive. If it weren't Seung Jo, you would be dead by now." Joo Ri said.

"Seung Jo? That bastard. Did he call us?" Joon Gu shouted. Min Ah put a finger up to , telling him to be quiet.

"Seung Jo? Who's Seung Jo?" Ha Ni asked. Everybody looked at her, their eyes wide with shock.

"Don't you remember? Is that the part that you don't remember?" Joo Ri asked, as Min Ah went outside to tell the parents about Ha Ni not remembering Seung Jo. They all ran inside, and saw that Ha Ni was awake. Mother ran up to her and hugged her.

"Hello, mother. It's good to see you again. I'm so lucky to be alive, people said." Ha Ni replied.

"Do you remember me?" Mother asked in surprise.

"Of course I do. You're Eun Jo's mother."

"Yes! Then you do remember my husband? And your dad?" Mother asked with joy.

"Of course. I remember Eun Jo, too." Ha Ni replied in joy. Mother, grabbing Ha Ni's hands, jumped in joy, then realized that she didn't mention Seung Jo's name.

"How about Seung Jo? Do you remember him? Anything at all?" asked Mother.

"Who is Seung Jo, anyway? Why does everybody asking me if I know who Seung Jo is?" asked Ha Ni. Mother was in shock again, then called Seung Jo into the room. He came inside, then smiled at her in relief. But, instead of the reply he was looking for to Ha Ni was totally opposite. Her face have told Seung Jo everything. Ha Ni did not know who he was.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Ha Ni asked, and she wasn't joking.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Hope you have liked the start of my story! Please, do correct me if I make any mistakes. I promise you, I will change them as soon as possible.

Ha Ni does not realize who he is! Is he the part which Ha Ni can't remember?