The Grand Finale

A Car Crash

 

Baek Seung Jo and Oh Ha Ni walked down the alleyway where the crossroad was approaching them fast. Although Seung Jo wanted to go with Ha Ni, he couldn't even look at her. Ha Ni's face was red as if she dobbed her face into a bucket of red paint. There was an awkward silence between them, until Sung Jo broke it into a long sigh.

"W…Why…the…long si…sigh?" Ha Ni asked him, muttering every word. Seung Jo thought that it was cute for her to feel shy talking to him. Holding his laugh, he asked Ha Ni so coldly as if nothing had happened for the last few minutes.

"Have any of your memory come back with that…" He stopped. Seung Jo looked at Ha Ni as she, too, was looking directly at him as well. They both blushed as they both remembered what happened a few minutes ago. Seung Jo quickly continued before they could go anymore red. "…crossing?" He said as her pointed as the crossing was now right in front. Seung Jo felt a rush of disappointment, but couldn't work out why he felt that. Ha Ni was dazed, but soon came back to her senses.

"Oh..oh no… It might be probably because…" She couldn't continue. Seung Jo cleared his throat as he walked by her towards the crossroad. He turned right to where he and Ha Ni will part for the first time.

'If I could have been better towards her, even if it was only for that one day…' Seung Jo thought to himself. Then he looked back to the crossing and realized something. It was THE crossing. The crossing that caused all the terrible things. The crossing where Ha Ni had crossed, following him, and had the terrible accident and now, the loss of memory about him. He turned to Ha Ni was standing, but couldn't see her. He looked around and saw that Ha Ni was fainted in front of him, her face cold, just like when she was hit. For a moment, he was frozen to see her lifeless body once more, until he heard the sounds of the footsteps, the same ones he heard at the accident.

"Should we call 911! What happened?" the crowd chanted as they surrounded him and Ha Ni. He leaned down and checked for her breath. She wasn't breathing. Seung Jo turned around and shouted.

"Someone call 911!" There was a rush and then a man pointed to a car where it had sirens.

"Look! There's the ambulance!" He shouted as the men from the ambulance ran out and carried her into the ambulance.


"I should have convinced her more to not to go to school today…" Mother sniffed her nose, her head slumped with grief.

"Don't say that. It wasn't your fault. I should have known that she would cross there…" Ha Ni's dad sighed as he mumbled and laid a hand onto Mother's shoulder. They were eagerly waiting for the doctor inside Ha Ni's room. They were sitting down on the same seats as before, Soo Chang and Mother sitting together, Ha Ni's dad looking away from the room and laying a hand onto Mother's shoulder, Eun Jo sitting by Mother and Seung Jo leaning onto the wall, looking as if he was at fault to these accidents. It was just like when she had the accident.

The doctor came out of the room and softly closed the door. They all stood up, just like the other time.

"Is she okay? This happened a lot recently…" Mother said so softly that no one could hear.

"Its okay, Ms. She is fine. As I have warned before, it's the memory coming at once, which made her faint. She may be able to go back to school, but I am not sure yet." The doctor's words comforted Mother and Seung Jo. But, he still had a question in his mind. Has Ha Ni regained her memory? If the memory doesn't come back again, is this memory loss permanent?

Before he could ask, Eun Jo asked the same question.

"Has she regained her memory?" Eun Jo said.

"I'm not very sure, as she hasn't seen the person herself yet." The doctor said, eyeing Seung Jo. He continued with a smile towards Eun Jo. "But it's nice of you to worry about her, Mr." He ruffled Eun Jo's hair, and walked away.


Oh Ha Ni slowly opened her eyes to find that she was in the same hospital room as before and her friends were sitting in the same spots. She smiled faintly at them.

"Hey, guys. It's good to see you guys in a while." Ha Ni said her voice quiet but still clear. The three stood up and hugged her.

"Do you know how worried we were when we got the call?" Joo Ri said with her voice trembling with joy. Ha Ni hugged her back and comforted her.

"It's okay, Joo Ri. I'm fine now. See?"

The door opened and Mother, Soo Chang, Ha Ni's dad and Eun Jo came in. Mother ran up to her and hugged her.

"I shouldn't have let you go to school today. I should have persuaded you more. I should have forced you to stay at home!" Mother cried as tears of joy rolled Mother's cheeks.

"It's not your fault, Mother. I should have listened to you…" Ha Ni said with a calm voice. Then she looked around the room. Seung Jo was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Seung Jo?" She asked. Mother looked in her eyes in shock. Ha Ni had mentioned Seung Jo's name.

"Can you remember Seung Jo? Everything about him?" Mother asked. Ha Ni nodded as Mother squealed and hugged Ha Ni once more. The dads looked at each other and hugged. Eun Jo smiled, brighter than ever. Everyone was filled with joy except for Jun Goo, which he was filled with joy for a while, until he felt a rush of disappointment and went outside to call Seung Jo. He stood up from his seat as the door opened and Jun Goo came out.

"She's awake. You should go inside." Jun Goo said. Seung Jo walked slowly towards the room, until Jun Goo stopped him.

"Bastard." Jun Goo said with his coldest voice. Seung Jo turned around to face him.

"What did you say?" Seung Jo answered coldly.

"You should have accepted her love to you!" Jun Goo shouted in anger. "She is the most beautiful person in the world and you let her down. This happened because of you!"

Seung Jo grabbed his collar and looked at him in anger.

"Shut Up! One more word and I'll…" Seung Jo didn't want to continue. He never wanted to fight with the person whom loves Ha Ni so much that it makes him jealous. Seung Jo let go of Jun Goo and sighed.

"I'm…not afraid of you! It won't even matter if I ask her out once more! You never know!This time, she will accept it!" Jun Goo shouted. He knew what he was saying, even though he already knew that Ha Ni regained her memory of Seung Jo. Seung Jo turned around with a determined look.

"What if I loved her? What if I couldn't live without her? What if she feels the same as me? Then would you ask her out now?"

"You're…you're n..not really…lying…are you…?" Jun Goo muttered, although he knew, by the looks of Seung Jo's face, that he was not lying. Seung Jo turned and opened the door to the room.

"Oh Ha Ni, how are you feeling?" Seung Jo asked her as sweet as possible. Ha Ni was looking at him with the smile that was always on her face.

"How are you, Baek Seung Jo? I really missed you." Ha Ni said with a tint of joy in her voice. Seung Jo couldn't believe his ears. Did she just say she missed him?

"Ha…Ni ya! Do you remember me?"Seung Jo muttered. Whilst, Mother noticed their atmosphere and was sending everyone out of the room. Once everyone was gone, she slowly closed the door. Finally, there was Seung Jo and Ha Ni only. Ha Ni slowly nodded. Seung Jo now had a smile and Ha Ni had the most beautiful smile ever. Jun Goo was right. She WAS the most beautiful person in the world.

"Oh Ha Ni." Seung Jo said.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"Me too."

They closed their eyes as their lips got closer.

-THE END-

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/197910 ------- please read this.. 

and this 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/197167

 

AN: Thank you soooo much for reading this humble story! If I start another story, I shall update ASAP. Please, even if you are not a fan of the next story I'm writing about, do read it and leave a review, or a PM if you have advices, or maybe even just to talk! Thank you thank you! ありがとう~!