Emergency

A Car Crash

 

"Ha Ni! Oh Ha Ni! Can you hear me?" Baek Seung Jo shouted as Ha Ni leaned on his shoulder. Everybody turned around and saw Seung Jo getting Ha Ni onto his back.

"I need water, towel and a thermometer quick!" He shouted as he ran up the stairs and to her room. He leaned down to drop her onto her bed. Everybody ran up to the room and saw Ha Ni sweating. Mother ran up the room with all the things and dropped it in front of Seung Jo. He grabbed the thermometer and checked. 42°C. It was too high for a person to handle. If this continued, she could go in the state of coma. He got the towel and put it onto her forehead.


38°C. It was still high, but it was a lot better than before. He put the blanket on top of her and slumped down. The house was quiet again. Mother, Fathers and Eun Jo were sleeping in their rooms; Min Ah, Joo Ri and Joon Gu was staying overnight. Seung Jo sat down and turned around to see Ha Ni's beautiful face. Even though he always said that she was ugly, but in truth, she had the most beautiful lips, he felt like kissing her. But he held down for later. He checked the temperature again. 37°C. She had finally gone well. Seung Jo smiled as he grabbed the towel from her forehead. He realized that she looked the same as before when she had forgotten Seung Jo, when she always smiled when she faced him. And now, the only emotion he got from her was nothing. Nothing at all. Thinking all that got him a headache, so he decided to not think about her. But, looking at Ha Ni mad him mad, so he kissed her.


Seung Jo woke up from his sleep. He didn't know where he was and why he in kneeling. He looked around the room he was in. It had a desk full with books and pictures of celebrities. He sighed and looked back where his body was. He saw Ha Ni, still asleep. Seung Jo gasped and let go of her hand he was still holding onto from yesterday. He blushed as he looked into Ha Ni's face.


Seung Jo went downstairs, yawning, and saw that Joo Ri& Min Ah asleep on the sofa, Min Ah's head leaning onto the edge of the bed. Next to them, Joon Gu was lying on the floor, snoring quietly. Seung Jo smirked at him and then he sneaked past them. Looking around the whole house, he realized that everyone was still asleep. He checked the time. 7:30 a.m. He got himself a glass of water when he heard footsteps from upstairs. He froze. In front of his eyes, he saw Oh Ha Ni, rubbing her eyes, walking towards him. She walked slowly; he guessed that she was still half asleep. She was right beside him and got the glass that Seung Jo was holding and started to drink. Seung Jo just looked at her. He had always admired her when she was eating or drinking something. But, for the first time, he had seen different side of her from drinking a glass of water. She had never done something like that to Seung Jo. She had always waited for him to finish his drink then went and got her drink. Whilst she was waiting, she always gazed at his face, mumbling to herself that he was so handsome when he drinks water. It seemed like as if she was a totally different person from back then.


"We were thinking and came to a conclusion that Ha Ni should get a checkup again. It might take a few days, you see. So, we chose to stay at the hospital for a few days until we get the results. Is that okay with you, Ha Ni and Seung Jo?" Mother asked. Everybody was woken up and was in a circle. Joo Ri, Min Ah and Joon Gu was here as well.

"If it's for my sake, I'm okay with it." Ha Ni replied. She was in her full state, now. All healthy and fit.

"I don't care. I can live of my own, Mother. So don't ask my agreement."Seung Jo said and looked at Ha Ni. She turned around and looked at Seung Jo as well. He wished that time would stop and they will stay like this forevermore, just looking at each other. But, Seung Jo realized that Ha Ni had no emotion facing him, just plain nothing. He sighed and turned around.

"Do you like me?" Ha Ni asked at Seung Jo. Everybody gazed at them. Seung Jo turned around and faced her again.

"Do you like me?" She asked again. Everybody was frozen as well as Seung Jo.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT>>

Gomawo! :D