Bang Yong Guk

Hitting on Lee Taemin

Walking home from Taemin's house a few days later, I was oblivious to the fact that I was being followed. It was just around 8 in the evening, and I was heading home when I decided to stop for some dinner. Using the money that Taemin's manager had been paying me every week, I decided to treat myself to some restaurant food. I was tired of cooking for myself anyway. When Mr.Park had assigned me to be Taemin's tutor, he had said that he would pay me in full after the deed had been done. So for now, I was living off the money that I was being paid for tutoring Taemin.

I entered into a Korean style restaurant, something that expressed the full Korean culture. It was even complete with waiters and waitresses wearing cultural clothing. I sat down at a seat near the back of the restaurant, and ordered some bibimbap to go. I had decided to take it to go; feeling tired. After getting my bibimbap, I headed home.

As I walked, I began to think about Taemin. Ever since that night that the SHINee boys had made fun of me and Taemin, he had been acting a bit weird. Like there was a secret he had. A secret that involved me.

While I walked down the sidewalk, I began to hear footsteps behind me on the otherwise empty street. Turning around, I saw a dark skinned Korean man who looked like a thug, waking a few feet behind me. He had on a black hoodie, which covered the top half of his face, so his eyes were not seen. He kind of reminded me of Bang Yong Guk, except he looked a bit more menacing.

Seeing him, I began to walk faster, fearing he had something to do with me. As my pace fastened, so did his.I could hear the loud THUD THUD as his shoes hit the pavement, while he tried to catch up to me. He knew I was up to him, and it seemed as if he wasn't going to let me go.

I broke out into a run, beginning to get really scared. My bibimbap dropped to the sidewalk with a loud bang, as the container hit the ground, spilling all its contents.

What did he want with me?

I began to run down the street, and I had no idea if he was still following me. I dared to look back hoping I had lost him, but he was right on my heels. His hoodie had fallen off his head, because of the wind blowing against his face as he ran after me. I could see the smirk plastered allover his face, and I knew that he wasn't going to give up what ever he wanted from me. As I saw the top half of his face, I realized that he looked sort of familiar. I had seen that smirk before. But I just couldn't match the face to it.

Panic began to rise in my throat as the thought of knowing this creep got to my head. At that moment I knew he was going to kill me.

That's when I pulled out my gun, stopped running for a split second, turned towards him, and pulled the trigger.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,sorry for the long wait! I havent been in the mood to update lately, but I did thanks to my friend KaraB2ST <3

So heres a cliffhanger,hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Sorry, that it was kind of short, but the next chapter will be much longer. I PROMISE!

Thanks for reading, and dont forget to comment, and subscribe! <3333