Hidden

Hitting on Lee Taemin

(Taemin's POV)

Sitting on Minho Hyung's couch, while eating popcorn and watching a movie was something the guys and I usually did on a Sunday night, but today there was something off. The tone or mood of the rest of the guys seemed different. They were all hiding something from me. I could tell.

"Ok what is it?", I blurted out, no longer being able to hold in the question.

"What are you talking about?", the leader and oldest person in our group, Onew, asked me.

"Come on. You guys know what I'm talking about. Just spill the beans already," I answered back to them, beginning to get frustrated.

"Well..................there is something.................................," Jonghyun hyung trailed off.

"Oh, just tell him. The poor kids gonna have an aneurysm if you don't," Key, otherwise known as my Umma, said,smiling in my direction.

"Ok," Onew began.

"Do you................................," Jonghyun continued, but trailed off again.

"Do I what?", I asked. These guys were like my best friends and all, but they were starting to get on my nerves, right about now.

"DoyoulikeHyuna?", Key asked me so fast, that his words were all jumbled together.

When I finally processed what he had said, my cheeks began to instantly burn, and I knew that I would soon be blushing.

"Aigoo. Look, hes blushing," Minho said, smiling again.

"That's a definite yes," Key said with a flip of his hair, like the diva he is.

"OMO! Our little maknae is in love!", Onew yelled out.

"Yah! It's not like that! I don't like her," I said to my overexcited band members.

They all gave me a look that said "Really?"

"Well...................................not that much," I added on looking away from my hyungs in embarrassment.

It was true. Ever since I had met Hyuna, I had just felt this deep connection with her. She was beautiful, she was smart, she was funny, and she was cute! Just my type. I knew she was m tutor, and I knew that we had just recently met, but I couldn't help but develop feelings for her already.

"I knew it," they all yelled out in unison.

They then, began to speak all at once, saying things about me and Hyuna, speaking too fast and too loud for me to decipher what was coming out of their mouths.

"Guys, calm down! Your acting like I jus proposed to her. It's just a little crush. That's all. I mean,its nothing big.......................................................................................................At least I don't think so," I half-shouted, half-mumbled out.

"Oh, I cant believe this is happening," Jonghyun said.

"Our little Taemin has grown up," Key said, faking tears and being quite the drama queen.

"Oh! Guys,we should give him some tips on how to win her over," Jonghyun exclaimed.

The rest of the guys agreed. It was a little crush, something that I was bound to get over, so I passed up the offer of getting advice from the hyungs. But after a little arguing, and a little shouting, over whether I needed the advice or not, the guys ended up winning. So for the rest of the night, the hyungs stayed up giving me tips on how to win her over. At first I was a bit skeptical over whether I should trust what they were saying to me, since none of them by Jonghyun had had a girlfriend before, but in the end I just trusted their judgment.

I decided that if the crush got bigger, I would confess to her. But for now, I would play it cool.

I mean, how bad could it be to like just this one girl?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY! Another update! Ok, so if you guys are wondering whether or not, Taemin forgot about the gun that he saw Hyuna pull on him, well he didn't. Trust me, I have something GOOD in store for you guys, with that.So please keep reading, and commenting!