Oppa

Hitting on Lee Taemin

Slowly but cautiously,I began to back away from Taemin. I grabbed my gun, and was about to pull it out from the holster, but I stopped. With my hand still resting on my gun, I asked Taemin, "What's wrong?", as calmly as possible.

His face went from a frown, which I disliked to see upon him, and turned into a mask of confusion.

"You called me oppa", he said.

That's it?

Just cause I called him oppa, he had caused me to panic and almost pull out my gun. I lowered my hand, and acted as if there wasn't a fully loaded gun, that I was supposed to use on him, underneath the hem of my shirt.

But, I was too late. He had seen my hand lingering upon the underside of my stomach. So, he asked me, "Hyuna, are you okay?"

I acted oblivious to the fact that my hand had been there, and said, " Huh?.............Oh. I thought my phone had been vibrating."  I gave him a sheepish smile. He said, "Okay", but he still looked suspicious, so to change the topic I said, " What was that you were saying about me calling you oppa?"

He seemed like he wanted to ask me more about my supposedly vibrating phone, but instead he said, " Well, you called me oppa, but your my nuna..............................................right?" We began to walk around the park, as it became my turn to answer the question.

"Actually, I'm the same age as you. I just skipped a few grades ahead, so here I am now." It was true, I was a genius, or so they told me.

After hearing this, he stared at me in awe, as if I was the celebrity and not him. 

"Wow, you must be a genius", he said. I smiled at him, and said, " I'm not that smart."

He flashed me a grin, as we kept on walking. After going for a walk around the park and chatting a bit, we headed to the coffee shop for some, well, its pretty obvious, coffee. After the coffee, I invited Taemin over to my house, and just as I had expected, he eagerly came.

While our trip to the coffee shop, I had found out that the more time I spent with Taemin, the more I liked him, so the harder it would become for me to kill him.

So, I decided that the more I showed him the real me, and how I wasn't dangerous, the faster I would earn his trust, and the faster I could get everything over with. I wanted to wipe away all suspicion Taemin had about me, so I wanted to show him the real, soft side of me. I wanted him to forget all about the incident with the vibrating phone. 

For some reason, Mr.Park wanted me to earn all his trust and then kill him. He told me he wanted Taemin to feel betrayed just like he had. I had no idea what Taemin had done to Mr.Park, but it sure didn't sound good.

When we had first gotten to the coffee shop, I had invited Taemin to my house to get everything over with. I had decided to kill him there, I couldn't wait the whole month.

I would be able to kill Taemin in my house, and if I pretended to find Taemin outside my apartment, and if I hid the murder weapon (gun), no one would suspect me of murder. While we had been walking around the park I had done a lot of thinking, and had thought all this up.

But, then I had remembered what Mr.Park had said about the trust, so I had formed a new plan to show my soft side, to wipe away all suspicion that had formed at the park, when I had made a grab for my gun. 

So, after having coffee we headed over to my condo. As we stepped in, Taemin looked around. I could tell that he wasn't used to small, not fancy places like these, being a celebrity and all. I apologized for the mess in the room, and he told me liked the small interior, and said how he the decor was comfy and secure, which was the exact opposite of Mr.Park. After all, he had decorated the place.

I told Taemin about my past, and showed him pictures of myself as a little girl, and slowly I saw all the suspicion get wiped away from his eyes. Seeing the innocent look overcome his eyes, I panicked.

Here was my chance to finish this all off. To get everything over with. To set my family free. To get my life back. He had his back to me, as he admired the pictures of me in my photo album, the only piece of me that I had left after Mr.Park took everything from me.

This was my perfect chance. And as I said before, if I pretended to find him already dead outside my apartment, and get rid of the gun, I would never get suspected, and the case would go cold.

So, with a burst of confidence my hand began to head towards my gun holster. Forgetting everything Mr.Park had told me about waiting the full month before killing Taemin, I slowly began tiptoeing up behind Taemin, while sliding the gun carefully, but slowly out of the case.

He was still oblivious to his doomed fate.

I had just walked up behind Taemin, ad had the gun fully out the case, and was about to hold the gun up to the back of his head, when all of the sudden, there was a sound BANG on the door, and I heard a male voice shout, "Open up the door. Its the police."

That's when I felt my blood go cold.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DUM DUM DUM!!!!!!

So, what did you guys think of the new chapter? I'm sorry if its boring, but well theres a cliffhanger there, so keep waiting for my new updates, and don't forget  to comment and subscribe! Oh, and sorry if the chapters are too short O_o THANX! <333