Meeting Taemin

Hitting on Lee Taemin

Walking into the fancy hotel building, I began to get nervous. In 2 minutes, I would be meeting Taemin, and my mission would officially begin. Going up the elevator, I began to hyperventilate, at the thought of Taemin, the sweet, adorable, little maknae of SHINee being killed by my own two hands. 

But, as I rode up to the thirty fifth floor of the hotel, which was where SHINee's floor was located, I tried to calm myself down. I had a whole month, before I had to kill him. I let those thoughts slowly soothe me, and calm me until I was no longer nervous.  As the elevator dinged, representing my reaching of the thirty fifth floor, I jumped up.

Ok, so I wasn't exactly not nervous, but I wasn't as nervous as before. After exiting the elevator, I looked for apartment number 35D, which was where Taemin's room was located. The SHINee crew had rented out the whole floor, for the next few moths, until they found a permanent place to reside at.

Walking up to the door labeled 35D, I stopped and took a deep breath, and rang the door bell. Luckily, there were no bodyguards around, or they would have patted me down, and that wasn't exactly a good idea. I had a 35 caliber handgun on me, and if I got caught with it, the whole mission would be blown.

Seconds after I rang the door bell, a smiling Lee Taemin opened the door. Seeing his mushroom head filling the open doorway, my fangirl got the best of me. I held out m hand, and squealed out, "Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Hyuna imnida! Im a huge fan of yours. Its really nice to finally meet you. I cant believe I'm meeting you. I just................I...........I should just stop talking now.

What had started out as a small greeting, resulted in me ranting like ad idiot. I hope he didn't think anything of it.

He grasped my outstretched hand, and smiled at me. I couldn't believe I was meeting Taemin, my idol. I looked down at our hands and smiled. But, then I remembered the real reason why I was here, and my face fell. The smile was wiped off my face, and my gaze lingered on our enter twined hands a moment longer, before returning to his smiling face.

He beamed at me and returned my greeting by saying,"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Taemin imnida! It is a pleasure to meet you. Please come in." He motioned for me to come in. I walked into the hotel room, and stared in awe. It was beautiful, and large. It may have looked small on the outside, but inside, boy, it was like a presidential suite in there. 

After walking in, he gestured for me to sit down. After going over the curriculum, I was to teach him, we began to work. I taught him a mini lesson in math, and gave him some homework to do. After our tutoring session was over, I began to get ready to leave, when Taemin invited me to have dinner with him and the rest of SHINee. I gladly accepted his offer and was soon seated in a large dining room, located in the back room of the thirty fifth floor, with the rest of SHINee.

We all made small talk, and after I got over fangirling over meeting the SHINee boys, we began to get to all know each other a little better. After dinner, I headed off to home, which was a small condo that Mr. Park had rented out for me. On the way back home, I thought about how I was going to go forth with my mission. 

From our first meeting, I could tell that to succeed in this mission, was going to be a very difficult task. Taemin was just a really sweet, and sincere person, who I would never think to kill, but I had no other choice but to do so. I was still thinking about Taemin as I walked back to my condo, when a hand came up from behind and grabbed my mouth. Another hand soon followed after, covering my eyes.

Another pair of hands, put a burlap sack over my head, and the other pair of hands slipped out from under. The sack reached up to my neck, where there were two strings. They were pulled on, tightening the strings around my neck, to the point where I slightly began to choke.

All the while, another pair of hands roughly tied my hands up using a rope. I couldn't see, I couldn't hear, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't scream, and judging my the number of hands I had just felt touching me, there were 3 men surrounding me. All those I couldn'ts summed up to something that was definitely bad.

That's when a deep male voice shouted into my ear, " Scream and I'll kill you."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anneyonghaseyo everyone! Sorry 4 not updating in a while I've just been busy reading this awesome ff!  but hope u like this chapter!