Is My Cover Blown?

Hitting on Lee Taemin

I pulled my hair in frustration. I had no idea how I would get through this. When I had first agreed to kill Taemin, Mr.Park had warned me that there would be unwarned attacks on me. And he hadn't been bluffing when he said that. His men had been the ones who had kidnapped me. They had brought me to this underground basement, with no windows. He had brought me there for a reason, which was for a visit with my family. Part of the agreement, was that if I agreed to go forth with the mission, he would let me occasionally see my family, while the mission was ongoing.

So, when I had been abruptly kidnapped it had been to see my family. They (my family), which now consisted of my mother and two younger sisters, were being held captive in a dark, dirty room, that had no windows meaning no sunlight. The room was grimy, and had dust bunnies all over it.

The room was small, and only contained one twin bed, a small drawer, where they were to keep their belongings during their stay, and a chair. One, measly chair,for three people to share. They would be holed up in here until Taemin was dead, so basically my fate rested in their hands.I didn't like the thought of that.

But, I only got to say hi to them, and exchange a few hugs and words of reassurance before I was blindfolded and hand-tied again.This time they drove me home. Mr.Park had wanted to keep the location of my family  top secret which is why I was blindfolded, and my hands were tied in case I tried to make an escape for it,. He kept it a secret in case I got any ideas, if you know what I mean. 

But, here I was ripping out my hair over the fact that my mission had officially begun. The fact that Taemin would be dead in about a months time, and by my own hands, had not yet sunk into my head. The thought still scared me.

In the few hours that I had spent with Taemin, I realized that my task would be difficult. He was a really nice kid, very sweet, innocent, and definitely trusting person. I tried to push aside all the horrid thoughts about Taemin, and fall asleep in my very uncomfortable bed. It was all lumpy, but it was what Mr.Park had provided me with, so I would have to make-do with it for now.

The next morning, I awoke, and was in the bathroom, brushing my teeth with the toothpaste brand that my father had worked for (even though I hated those people for firing my father, their toothpaste was still very refreshing), when I heard my cell phone ding, signaling that I had a new text message.

Who could possibly be texting me?

All my friends hated me for only reasons Mr.Park knew, my family was being held captive, and Mr.Park never called me. If he wanted to talk he just kidnapped me. So, that only left.................................................................................................................................................................................................................... .........................................................................Taemin.

I ran to my phone, and pressed my inbox. It had one new message. I pressed on it.

It read:

Annyeonghaseyo Nuna! How are you? Well, I was just wondering if your free today, 'cause I have the day off. So, I was thinking, maybe we can hang out?Its fine if your busy, but I just thought it would be fun. Well, text me back with your answer as soon as you get this. Gomawo!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             -- Taemin <3

 

 

Wow.

He was a really sweet guy, asking me to hang out with him already. But, little did he know what was soon coming for him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I looked out across the park for a boy with blue jeans, a red hoodie, and dark sunglasses. It was what Taemin told me he would be wearing. I had texted Taemin back earlier this morning, telling him that I would love to hang out. So, here I was at the park now, where we had agreed to meet, looking around for Taemin. I guessed that he wasn't here yet.

All of the sudden, I felt a pair of soft hands cover my eyes, and instantly I thought of Mr.Park and his men. Immediately, my senses and reflexes kicked in telling me that it was time for another visit with my family. I didn't want to go. I mean I love my family and all, but I did not enjoy being choked just to see my family. So, I began to get ready to kick whoever was standing behind me and covering my eyes, when out of nowhere I heard a soft, sweet, angelic, male voice saying, "Guess who?"

Hearing that I stopped myself from kicking the person behind me. It was Taemin.I had almost kicked him,but fortunately had stopped when I heard that familiar voice. 

"Hmmmmmmm, from the voice, I'm thinking that its Taemin oppa, but then again I may be wrong," I answered him back. I heard Taemin let out a cute little giggle from behind me, as he released his hold on my eyes and came to stand in front of me. I turned to look at him. I flashed a smile to the beautiful, laughter filled Taemin.

But all of the sudden, he stopped laughing, and became serious.The smile disappeared from his face and was replaced by a serious stare. The smile disappeared from his face just as fast as it had appeared, and right away I knew something was wrong. 

What was it?

Had he seen my gun, which was supposed to be safely tucked away under my shirt?

Had he figured out the truth?

Is my cover blown?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

​HI HI EVERYONE!!!! So, im sorry 4 the late update and also sorry if the chp was boring, but i promise it will get better

​thanx 4 reading and plz comment!!!! <33333