Six

Cherry Tomatoes~ [HIATUS]

 

Yong Guk’s POV;

 

“I have a name you know...” I heard someone say,  the voice belonged to a girl, I could tell. It sounded so familiar yet so new. Curiosity got to me so I tried sneaking towards where the voice was coming from. I hid behind a few lockers because I didn’t want to be seen. “Whatever. Like I care. Listen I’m going to say this once and once only. If you say one more bad thing about Zelo or any of the other kingkas we will personally make sure that the rest of your school life is a loving hell, arraso?” Some girl whose name I didn’t know threatened her. I looked at the girl against the wall and I was surprised to see who the victim was *It’s... that girl again* She kept silent not replying to the girls order; she just stood there staring at her. “I’ll take that that as a yes” the same girl said. 

 

Thankfully when her and her friends left they walked the opposite direction away from me so I didn’t get caught. I was considering going up to her since she just stood there doing nothing for a while, but then she snapped out of her thoughts and started walking. Towards me. *... She couldn’t have possibly seen me right? I mean I was hiding behind the lockers...* She just brushed past me without even noticing me. That moment I did something unexpectedly, I don’t know why I did it. I grabbed her wrist and turned her around so that we were facing each other. As soon as she realized who I was she widened her eyes. “i-i-it’s you!” she pointed at me “Purple gummy” She added. “Purple... what?” I questioned. *what the hell is purple gummy meant to mean* She covered and turned red. “I wasn’t meant to say that out loud babo, babo, babo me” she whispered just loud enough for me to hear her, she started hitting her head slightly. I chuckled a little at the scene in front of me, she looked cute. “Didn’t think I’d see you again... Are you new here? I don’t think I’ve seen you before” *Wait... of course she is new! Otherwise she would’ve given Zelo his cherry tomatoes instantly*  “Yes, today is my first school day” she said not exactly sounding excited about it. I held my hand out for her to shake “well then, welcome to this school. I’m Bang Yong Guk” I said giving her a smile. She looked at me then at my hand and shook it. She smiled slightly, you could hardly notice it from a far. “Nice to meet you... I’m Park Mi Young”

 

Your  POV:

 

I stood in front of my maths class arriving late because I was talking to Yong Guk. Luckily for me he dropped me off at my classroom, *Thank God... I lost Hana and Daesung, I wouldn’t have been able to find it without him* I thanked him for the 3rd time and walked into my class. “sorry I’m late miss! I was lost” I apologized. She smiled at me and let me off. “Would you like to introduce yourself?” She asked. I nodded “Annyeonghaseyo my name is Mi Young Imnida. Please treat me well” I bowed. “Welcome Mi Young” everyone replied, well not everyone. I was a bit surprised by this reaction. My last class didn’t reply this way and neither were we like this in my past schools, I bowed again. “Mi Young would you please like to take a seat next to Jong up. Over there next to the window” she pointed at where I was going to sit. I almost fell back from Shock when I saw who Jong up was. He gave me and awkward smile as I was walking towards my seat. Again I got many dirty looks from the girls. *Oh God, not again* 

 

After Jong up welcomed me we didn’t really talk. The best part was that it wasn’t even awkward, at all. I liked the silence we shared. I liked how he tried hard to keep his notes neat an organized. I liked how much he paid attention in class. I liked how he wasn’t like Zelo who didn’t care and fell as sleep in class. I liked how I kept on catching him look at me, and how he kept on catching me look at him. Instead of being rude about it, he smiled that lovely smile of his. I just generally liked Jong up.

Our silence  was soon ended by the teacher “Okay you guys, you’ve worked very well so far. Now I would like you all to work in pairs on page 75 exercise 2” The teacher announced. *Pair work? Again, urgh* I never liked pair work; I’ve always been more of an independent person. I turned to face Jong up who was yet again smiling at me. “So...” I said. “We’ve been working hard all throughout the lesson, I’m pretty sure we both get the work. Can we just talk?” He pleaded. I didn’t hesitate to agree. “What do you want to talk about?” I asked. “So... You like cherry tomatoes right?” He smirked at me sneakily. I was so surprised that he mentioned it out of the blue since none of the others said anything about it, not even Zelo. I hid my face in my hands “Please don’t remind me” I mumbled. “Embarrassed now are we? You didn’t seem that embarrassed at the grocery store” He was making fun of me. I didn’t know how to reply, he took me by surprise. He was right, I was very embarrassed indeed. “That’s because I didn’t think I would ever see you guys again!”. He chuckled at the way I reacted, if he wasn’t so cute I may have considered punching him. Instead I just gave him a look to warn him to just cut it out. “What’s with the scary look?” He pouted. *Kyaaa~ so adorable* I tried to not give in to his aegyo but it was hard. “So are you going to answer my question?” He asked again. He just wouldn’t stop mocking me.

I usually get annoyed but this time it was different. Seeing him smile made me smile automatically as well, he meant no harm. He just looked so innocent, so loveable. He clicked his fingers to gain my attention. I didn’t realize I was lost within in my thoughts again, like always. I rolled my eyes “What do you think?” I scoffed. He gave me a friendly smile, a smile that was to die for. “Just asking, the thing is... Me and the others really appreciate that you gave up the cherry tomatoes for Mun hee and Min hee, they mean a lot to us. As return how about I treat you for cherry tomatoes?” He asked still smiling.  “Ohh cherry tomatoes how tempting, what if decline?”  *wahaha me declining cherry tomatoes? Yeah right. That wouldn’t happen in a million years* “Well that’s your loss then isn’t it?” He just wouldn’t stop smiling. I usually get annoyed when people smiled too much, but his smile was heart warming. I puffed out my cheeks when I realized I lost my chance to get free cherry tomatoes. He poked my cheeks “Cute~” He complimented me. *He called me cute! Wait, why am I so happy about that? Am I turning into those stupid fangirls?* “But seriously, I insist you’re coming with me whether you like it or not” He gave me an evil look. “Pshh, kidnapping is a crime just so you know” I pointed out. “Oh I know that” He winked. BRIIIINGGGG the bell rang again. “Pack up everyone, if you haven’t finished off the work I expect you to finish it off for homework” The teacher announced. “Well then Mi young, I’ll see you after school at the front gate alright? Don’t be late” He waved and left the classroom leaving a stunned me behind. 

 

------------------------------Author's Note------------------------------

Ohh seems like someone got themselves a date with Jong up ;D

So anyway, I think this is like the worst chapter I've written so far, I personally hate it so much. My stupid brain just couldn't come up with anything better.

It will get better soon tho, I'll work even harder ;-; 

I'm SO sorry for hardly updating, I really am trying you guys D: 

Please comment, leave some suggestions. Maybe you guys can help me come up with stuff..

so.. BOOM CLAP BOOM BOOM CLAP. Did you guys like their new MV? 

I personally loved it~ every single bit of it :') 

Annyeong =^.^=