One

Cherry Tomatoes~ [HIATUS]

Your POV:

 

"Mi Young, wake up breakfast is ready!" a unfamiliar voice called. I opened my eyes and streched my arms *W-where am I?* I was confused, this did not look like my room. As I looked around I realized I moved here last night. I stood up got dressed and brushed my hair. As I walked downstairs I heard people whisper I could hear them mention my name. I ignored it and carried on walking. When I opened the door that led to the dining room everyone shouted "welcome HOME  Park Mi Young." "Kamsahamnidia" I Said smiling. "Waahh~ she is so cute!" a girl said. "Yah. Stop calling everything and everyone cute. It's getting weird" a guy said. I just stood there smiling, I probably looked stupid or something but the thing was I can't remember the last time feeling warm inside. *Maybe this place isn't that bad* I thought. "Stop arguing! Let's not be rude and introduce ourselves" the lady said. I recognized her, she was the same woman who picked me up and gave me a quick tour around the house yesterday. "Mianhe.." The boy and girl said in unison. "Annyeong, I am Hana-Imnida~ nice to meet you" the girl that was fighting before said. "Yoo~ I'm Daesung" the boy said winking. Hana noticed and hit him on the back of his head "don't wink at her. You might scare her like that ert" Hana said annoyed. "Aww.. I smell jealousy!" Daesung teased. "get your head fixed before accusing me of such disgusting things" Hana rolled her eyes and walked towards me. She smiled to me as she linked her arms with mine "Mi Young I hope we can be good friends! Let's go shopping today after school okay?" She asked. I smiled back and nodded in response. 

"Oh my! Look at the time you two are going to be late again, everyone else left already" the woman whose name i could not remember gasped. Hana and Daesung giggled  "arasso, arasso we're leaving already see you later cutie!" Daesung said winking at me again. I gave him a are-you-serious look and rolled my eyes. "Haha told you she wouldn't be into you" Hana said laughing. "Pshh.. Maybe not now, but she will be soon" he smiled wickedly. "YAH! I'm so not going to drive you guys" the woman said annoyed. "Unnieeee~ pleaseplease we're sorry! I don't want to be late and get detention again" Hana pouted. *Waaahh her aegyo is so cute!* I thought to myself. ".... Fine, Mi Young after I drop these two off I need to go somewhere else.. can you do me a huge favour and go grocery shopping?" She pleaded. "Ofcourse~" I smiled, this place is so different compared to my old orphanage. I like it here, it's been a while since I've been happy.

I looked at the list that woman gave me, I just remembered her name was Hye Sun. She was really nice and it made me happy how she trusted me to do the shopping myself. In my old orphanage they were really strict, we couldn't go out by ourselves and we literally had not freedom nor any privacy at all. But it wasn't like I had anyone to go out with or someone to hide. *So what do I need to buy?* I estimated the costs and calculated how much I would have left. *Hehe if I'm correct I'm still going to have a bit of money left to buy cherry tomatoes~ I'm sure Hye Sun unnie doesn't mind* I quietly giggled to myself. I loved cherry tomatoes, everyone knew that. I never really smile because I'm never happy, but no matter how bad things went cherry tomatoes would always cheer me up. Cherry tomatoes was like ice cream to me. I could already taste the sweetness in my mouth, little did I know that I was drooling. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I bumped into someone. I fell to the floor "Ouchh..." I mumbeled. I looked up and saw a guy wearing a mask. "M-m-mianhe" I stuttered I quickly stood up and bowed, I ran away quickly before he had time to reply. *Phew.. that was close, he looked so scary with that mask on! I hope he's not in a gang or anything like that..* 

 

Daehyun's POV

"Hyuuunggggg~ you don't have any cherry tomatoes!" Zelo whined. "Good! You eat too many anyway, now get dressed we have school you know." Youngjae replied strictly. *Aishh why are they shouting so loud so early in the morning?* I groaned. "Ohh, Daehyun you're finally awake?" Youngjae noticed. I just stared at him and replied "You guys are loud" I sighed as i got up. "Hehe, sorry hyung" Zelo replied awkwardly rubbing the back of his head. I walked past him into the kitchen where I saw Yong guk making breakfast. Next to him where Min Hee and Mun Hee helping out. Min Hee noticed me coming in and ran towards me. "Oppa~ you're awake! Mun Hee and I are helping out with breakfast" She said as she hugged me. Mun Hee and Min Hee were Yong Guk's younger brother and sister. They lost their parents in an accident when they were just a year old. Yong Guk was quiet young at that time aswell. They lived with their auntie for a while but due to her old age she passed away. By that time Yong Guk was 16 so old enough to take care of himself and his younger siblings. Despite his past he is a hardworking and optimistic person. I smiled behind my mask, Yong Guk is definitely a person to look up to.

"YAH! Yong Guk tell Zelo to stop whining!" Himchan shouted from the living room. "Why is he whining?" Yong Guk replied "because you don't have any cherry tomatoes left hyung" Zelo pouted. Mun Hee and Min Hee both looked up at the same time "No cherry tomatoes?" they asked sadly in unison. Yong Guk looked at them and at the time, he sighed "guess we won't be going to school today" he mumbeled. "Does that mean we can go buy some right now?" Min Hee and Mun Hee said together again. Yong Guk smiled at them and nodded. They jumped up and down excitedly. 

"Hyung, can we please go to the bakery first? I want to buy a croissant" Mun Hee pouted. Yong Guk patted "Ofcourse~ your wish is my command" after he said that he picked him up and put him on his shoulders. "Waah hyung, scaryy!"  Mun Hee said holding Yong Guk tighter. "Want me to put you down again?" Yong Guk asked. Mun Hee thought about it for a little but and shook his head "Hyung Saranghaeyo~" he said and pecked his head. Min Hee turned to Himchan and tucked on his shirt, when he looked at her she pointed towards Yong Guk and Mun Hee. "You too?" He asked. She nodded and put her arms up.

"Wow.... Why is it so crowded today?" Jong Up moaned. I looked at the amount of people that were inside, "Err.. You guys go, I'll just wait outside" I said throught my mask. They just looked at me confused and nodded. As I was lost in my thoughts a girl bumped into me. "Ouchh.. " she mumbeled. I just stared at her, I didn't know what to do. Babo me is awkward around girls. She looked up and stuttered "M-m-mianhe" she quickly got up bowed and ran off. I sighed, I probably scared her off because I'm wearing this mask. It's not the first time this has happened. People always misunderstand.

 

-----------------------------Author's Note------------------------------

Annyeongg~ I hope you guys liked the first chapter :D I honestly had no idea what to write T.T 

I don't know when I'll be uploading next but i'll try to do so as soon as possible!

Ohh btw.. just a quick question.. for the next chapter, do you guys want me to continue or would you rather have a flashback of either Yong Guk's past or the accident of Mi Young's parents (Maybe even both idk)?

Please let me know what you think.. hehe~ Thank you guys for reading.. and a quick shout out to my 2 lovely subscribers xD thanks again for subscribing :3