^^2PM^^ ONE_SIDED CRUSH

Just Beastly

*"Yah imma are you texting Yoona again we're needed on set" Junsu calls Teacyeon.

"I'm coming" he say flashing his oversized teeth to Jun.

"Like you’re the only one who has a girlfriend" Junsu mutters under his breath leaving the dressing room.

""Yah, I heard that" Teac says playfully jabbing him on the arm.

"Ouch!" Junsu yells in protest. "That was meant for you to hear beside you don't care about your hyung anymore now that you have a girlfriends."

"Ahhhh, That right I forgot to ask you how did it go with you and Lydia? Did you get to confess?"

"huhhh" he sighed. "We are friends. chingu's just friends, I never even got a chance to tell her how I feel when she told me she met someone." "Whoa!!!chin-cha" Teacyeon states shocked.

Lydia is Junsu's friend from way back from their pre-debut years who he shares a some-like relationship with.  They had met back in 2008 when the company took them to LA for a MT vacation and Lydia and her friend was there tour guide. Ever since they were or weren't they in a relationship. Everyone was sure they were dating when they kept in contact. In fact it was because of her that Junsu English is so good and Lydia korean is surpurb. Teacyeon knew that Junsu crushed on her from day one. He felt horrendous. Here he was happy and in love while his hyung was delt with such a big blow.

"Daebak the sparks were so intense between you two I was certain she liked you too." he says feeling apologetic.

"I know I thought so too ....I mean she does like me" Junsu says confused beyond words. " But she's purposely keeping me in the friend zone I don't know why so i just have to let her know how i feel I don't want to be just friends. I need her to see just how much she likes me." he says smirking. He was conjering a new plan. He can't have her slip away not after how much he effort he put into Lydia.

" what are you planning" taec asks " do not do something that will ruin your relationship and that you would regret",he advised. "What about the boyfriend I mean she must like him as well to date him are you really not giving up?..." Taec asks  worried. "just to be sure he didn't want to see Junsu hurt and be made a fool of as well.

"Oh please I got this" he says as they reach the set.

"I so don't have this" Junsu says under his breath just before the camera's land on him. 

He had to do something if he didn't want his relationship with Lydia to end just as a one-sided crush but he didnt want to lose his best friend either.

 

 


 

The filming was done 5 hours later and Junsu had disappeared into the next door set  where Lydia was as interning as a mankae writer.  "Hows work " Junsu says Lydia sneaking up behind her. "You startled me " Lydia say clinching her chest 

"Horrible do you know what I did all day... I babysat the writers dog. Then other writer really like my scene and forced  me a to write two more scene on the spot for the drama and the director absolutely loved it until he found out I wrote it. So then it was cut and he got mad that I wrote it and didn't tell them that it was me thet wrote it because they already started filming my scences. Oh also some fan started a fight with me in the bathroom because she thought I was flirting with her Oppa. I don't even like FT Island's Choi Jong Hoon" she kept complaining.

"Wow you had a rough night " he says giving her hug of encouragement. "dei appoh(yes it hurts) she got a hold of my hair" she said leaning her head on his shoulder. For the past year their relationship had gotten closer and skinship like this was normal for them. But that was it for them. In the past year Lydia and Junsu were bestfriends, confidents, siblings almost like two girlfriends and Lydia made sure she doesn't cross the line and let Junsu know what he really felt as he hugged her.