iii!!!# 3

Just Beastly

The next morning Yoona roll out of bed still angry at FAny and Hyoyeon. bothered by both of their comment she slugged her way through her morning routine and breakfast with out a smile. Other than the SNSD members Heechulie was her best friend in the whole wide world. He was the only other person she could be herself around without acting like she is pretty or innocent. He knew every thing about her and he told her everything.

They were like peas in a pod. Yes at time he could get a little crazy and flirtatious but they had know right to talk about HeeBummie like that. they had been friends ever since they could remember, even their parents where best friends.

to Yoona Heechul was more than a friend he was like her elder brother.

Glaring at both Hyoyeon and Tiffany she quickly dump her plate into the sink ready to go to work.

" HeeChul called me last night, and we're back together again" HyoYeonnie suddenly announced.

"WHat!" the SNSD girls replied. " I'm not surprised" Yoona muttered " told you it was misunderstanding"

" I know Yoona you were right " she admit going over to give her Dong sang a hug. " uNni was wrong, huh Yoona forgive me" Hyoyeon pleads.

"Ah rat-seo kwean Chan nah ( i understand it alright), but it's never alright to talk bad about me and heechul's relationship." yoona warned getting up and taking a apple from the kitchen counter.

" Yei, Manh- nim ( yes , my princess) never again. Shall i take my leave now your highness" she teased

Immediately Yoona mood became brighter " you shall" she agrees taking a bite of the apple. they exited the apartment.

8888888880008888888

Heading to S>M the girls chatted joyfully along the way right now everything was going their way. They didn't know what was coming their way. They didn't know in an hour later they would become feirce competitors.

 President Lee Soo Man looked at the girls face expressionless. "well girls I have good and bad news, which one do you want to here first"

"sam-chon the good news of course'' sunny replied, she was the speaker when ever the president was around. The other girls were always too nervous to speak to him, after all he was the big boss.

"O.K good news is Carriebean Bay has want you SnSd to be in their commercial. The thing is though they only Need like 3 girls."

"yoona can do it"

"I'm way to tired no more CF's"

" Soehyun too, their good at the stuff"

"anh ni yo unni taeyeon- unni  is better"

They complianed.

"Are you sure about that befor you guys start complianing don't you want to here the the benefits first?" the director asks

FIVE MINUTES LATER>>>>>

Sitting in the President's confrence room Yoona looked at the excited face of her fellow members. She felt the same, this commerical was the best offer ever given to them. Not only was the pay good but After the shoot the actors get to spend a free expense paid week, relaxing at Carriebian Bay.

Yoona couldn't even image the last time she had a whole week without any event schedule.

And with 2PM being the rumored male leads she must definitaly be in this CABI commercial.

"Kyaa"cheekyheart