!!1

Just Beastly

It was 12:30 p.m. when the girls finally piled into their van heading home. Rehersal ended earlier than usual, other then Sunny's little mistake in the beginning the members of girl generation had the routine for their new hit down.

Sighing Yoona looked out the window as the Mankae Seohyun talked on and on about her new husband. Yes she got married, well not literally just for the reality show "we got married". Yoona wanted to be happy for Hyun especially knowing how much she had a crush on YongHwa, but she couldn't stop thinking about Taecyeon.

At first she only saw him as a Oppa, an older sunbae who she can trust. But after she started to spend time with him couldn't help falling for him. He was amazing and smart and all man but most of all he was her's. Thanks to Tiffany, she finally got to confess to Taecyeon oppa.

"Oh yeah and yesterday he texted me, you wouldn't believe what it said" Seohyun gushed to Hyoyeon and Sunny. Pulling out her phone Soehyun opened the message to show  them but suddenly  the older and more playful Sooyoung snatched it out her hand.

"Let's see what your hubby wrote you" she says reading it out loud.

~Hyun,

Can'y wait to see you at the shoot tomorrow,

                                                                     Yong~    

" Ooooh, he can't wait to see you!"  they tease the mankae. " Hyun and Yong sitting in tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G."

"UNNI!" she says embarressed.  " Well at least I have man" she acts cocky.

"what!" the other members shout. "Let get her" Yoona says and the they all pounced.

The van suddenly surve as they turned into the parking lot, they were home.

Entering their apartment Yoona quickly rush into her room.