!!!!!5 RoAd Trip

Just Beastly

"Okay everyone we have good news and bad news" President Lee Soo Man announced to both Girl Generation and 2 pm "which one do you want to hear first".

"The good news" they all yell nervously

"The good news is the directors loved everyone of you and want you in his commercial" JYP says interrupting LSM.

the room was now bustling with excitement."OMG really unni this is great.!" yoona says to yuri.

but the really good news is the people from carribien bay have allowed both company to hold the yearly MT at the resort next week free of charge right before filming. Lee SooMan adds . 

then What's the bad news teacyeon asks worried something smell fishy about this

Well JYP replies everyone is just way too busy for a week long MT, but both Lee SooMan and myself have decided that you guys should go on a vacation." JYP explains.

Starting on thurssday everyones schedule has been reschedule until after the weekend, and it mandatory that every one is on the bus to carriebian bay at 5pm. , and no bosses to ruin the fun. Go on a mini Vacation he say.

Seriously both jessica and sunny asks at the same time.

Sweet the guys say high fiving each other.

. Does that mean that we don't get to do the MT this year. SeoHyun queitly asks.

Oh of course not MT is next month. LSM answers

You guys go, have fun, you deserve it now leave JYP and I have a score to settle. He say pulling out a deck of gostop cards.

""your gonna lose again old man" JYP taunt.

"Let see about that."


 

 

Yoona walk out the office in a daze.

"See you on thursday" Taec whispers as he passes by her.

"unni pinch me this really isnt happening right now" she say to  tiffany.

yuri walking behind her grabbed her cheeks and pinch hard. "OUCH UNNI!" yoona shout.

"What i guess your not dreaming and you get to spend 4 whole days at a resort with your boyfriend. you deserve to be pinch" she points out.

"oh thats right "she say giggling and skipping happily down the hallway.

"yah what wrong with her " hyoyeon asks catching up to the other girls.

" nothing she's gone crazy just ignore her" tiffany replied brushing it off

"unni i heard Song JoongKi oppa is here for a filming lets go say Hi" yuri says.

"chin cha Oh he is so handsome lets go" hyoyeon respond ushering the others away from yoona.

"Ahhh mi-chae-so" she mutters under her breathe as yoona kept giggling to herself.

Yoona could care less her mind was filled with thoughts of her 4 day trip with OK Teacyeon.

It was going to be so much fun, they could have fun at the water park and go swimming.

That right, she'll need to get a new bathing suits, and allfits for this weekend.

This was going to be the best trip ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED::

hey eveyone i know i havent wrote anyting in like  forever

but now i got a job where i an type now

so i promise to update more