#4 LetS get cRAzy !, CrAZy! FoR CaBi !, cABi!

Just Beastly

Setting Music Core : Middle of thier Stage Performance song  Oh!*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Sooyoung] dongsaeng eu ro man saeng gak ha jin eun mara
[Hyoyeon] iln yeon dwim yeon huhoe hal geol

[Tiffany] molla molla nae mameun jeon hyeo molla
Nun chie opt ge jang nan man chin eun geo ryo
[Hyoyeon] eotteohge hana I cheoreoptneun sarama
[Seohyun] deureobwa jeongmal

[ALL] Oh Oh Oh Oppa reul saranghae
Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae
[Yuri] sujubeuni jebal utji mayo
[Yoona] jinsim ini nollijido marayo
[All] tto geureomyeon nan uljido molla

[All] jeone aldeon naega anya
Brand New Sound
Mwonga dareun oneulmaneun tteugeoun nan
Down Down ireojima hwaman na
Oppa oppa idaeroneun NoNoNoNo

[All] Oh Oh Oh Oppa reul saranghae
Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oppa reul saranghae
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae

[All] Oh Oh Oh Oh
Ah ah ah ah
Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oppa reul saranghae
 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Today the performance was spotless not one fumble, not one mistake.

After they left the stage the Girls of SNSD weren't cheerful and talkative as they usually were. In fact they were one quiet group as they waited. In everyone mind except for Seohyun who had disappeared to CN Blue dressing room could only thing about the audition. The cabi song was a sweet deal, and even though she would be happy for who ever got it Yoona wanted to be one of the girls so badly. Now on screen was 2 pm's performance, how could she have forgotten. Yoona was so busy thinking about what to do at the audition she forgot that Taecyeon was also performing today. She felt bad about not able to see him before his performance, but he will understand. She smiled thinking about him. she love how understanding he was, and how cute he gets when he acts beastly, like now in his Heartbeat  performance. That when it hit her Heartbeat !! She could do his part in heartbeat, what a plan it was like telling the producers she wanted to be paired with Taecyeon oppa.

"What are you thinking?"  Tiffany asks yoona.

"Nothing.......I'm just tired." Tiffany glared at Yoona suspicious.

"Don't tell you also thinking about this commercial too Yoons."  she asks.

" Dei, unni I don't care about the vacation or money but that one week alone with Taecyeon would be so great. Our relationship is just starting and stuff, and now their so much rumors and crap. I'd kill for this Fanny" she complains.

" O. K i understand, and i have good news now you have one less competitor because I'm going to be at Busan for that week. I volunteered to do a charity event and the president agreed." she explained.

" Really!" yoona asked excited."You don't want the CF deal" she asked

"Yes , I know it's a good deal but you wouldn't guess whose gonna be at the charity event?" Tiffany asks.

"Who?". "the guy I love most in the world, well after Jo In Sung" she replied."He's so hot!!"

"TOM CRUISE!!"  yoona shouts. The other member who where busy doing their own thing suddenly stop to look at them.

"Mi-ahn hae" they both apologies before focusing back to their  conversation.

" No" Tiffany whispers continuing on. "but close because he is kind of foreign"

"Don't tell me Daniel Henney!!!?" Yoona asks mouth wide open.

"Yes!, I'm So EXCITED" Fany squeals. "O. M. G. O. M. G. Unni you need to get and autograph for me" yoona says.

"Ah-ni, i gonna be busy trying to hook myself with him. I want to ask him if he like younger girls." Tiffany declared.

"Ahh!" They squeal. Both girls were Henney Fans. 

"O. K.  front and center girls were up in 3 minutes" Taeyeon announces. Ushering her team members near the stage exit.

"As we all know the big boss is evaluating us right now, so let go up their and do better  than our last performance. Remember girl no matter what were are always Girl Generation. Fighting" she shouts

 "Fighting" they replied.

"WOO" everyone cheer as the head to the back stage trying to cheer up their spirits.

Yoona pulled Tiffany back near the stage stair wall " remember to take pictures, a lot of pictures" she mouths as they go on stage.

 


Setting: Next day At cabi CF private audition 

Im Yoona it's your turn the assistant announced. taking a deep breath yoona quickly got up she was so nervous as she enter the audition room.

PRODUCER: "IM YOONA, NICE TO MEET YOU I'M  Kong Jin Chul AND THIS IS THE ASSISTANT PD  Choi Jun Hoon  AND YOU Know JYP AND LEE SOO MAN"

YOONA: "ANNYEONG HASE-YO "  she greets everyone bending down 95 degrees.

LEE SOO MAN: "YOONA WHAT DID YOU PREPARE FOR US"

YOONA: " "A Dance routine " she replied

LEE SOO MAN : "dance that not your strong suit" the president replied "Why don't you reenact one of you CF instead".

"Let her do her performance" JYP interrupts.

Soon the lights turn of and YOONA did her thing shocking  both agency presidents AND STUNNING THE PRODUCERS 

JYP: " I want her "

he mutter to the others before her production was even complete.

once her routine was done Yoona ripped off the the heartbeat jacket she borrowed from Taecyeon. Now in a lovely sun dress Yoona  did a quick sketch from a popular  sun-tan lotion CF she did before but change it into CABI commercial.

"Missing the sun, do you find your self needing a tan then come don to Cabi.. cabi... Carribien bay and in no time you'll be glowing with fun"

Showing the she was able to sell anything.

once done she stand before the big bosses breathless.

LEE SOO MAN : "What did I tell you she amazing. I think her and Nichkun would make a cute coupling."

The smile on her face quickly faded. NICHKUN!!NICHKUN!!! her insides scream no she wanted Taecyeon.

PRODUCER:  "Why don't you step out as we discuss this"  he order

YOONA: " Dei" she agreed walking out."kam sam ni-dah"

~~~~~~~~~OUTSIDE~~~~~~~~


 

"How was your performance" Yuri asks sitting near yoona.

"good i was so nervous Unni" she tells her roommate.

"Me two I heard Nichkun, Taecyeon, and Wooyoung were picked out of 2 pm, i so want to be paired with Nichkun" she gushed. "him and and his baby soft complexion, yoona this is a secret but i think i passed the audition"

" unni i think  i passed too, but i think they planning of pairing me up with Nichkun, but i wish it was Taecyeon," she pouts.

"NO fair, how did you know" Yuri asked.

"I heard president Lee Soo Man say something about us being good together" Yoona replied. "how about you?" she asked. "how did you know you passed"

" oh, I don't need a confirmation, i know i passed i was awesome>" she replied cocky.

Yoona and Yuri laughed.

  " beh-go-pah (I'm hungry)" Yuri says suddenly. " nahl tool(me too)yoona admit.

"you know that it gonna be hours before they calls us back in there right"

 "yeah" she agrees.

"that why the others already went for lunch " Yuri continued.

"why didn't you go" yoona asked "don't tell me you were waiting for me"she says touched

"Ah-ni(yo)! actually 2 pm  brought lunch and they are in their dressing room so i was gonna head there but I promised Taecyeon oppa that I'll take you with me"

"aaahhhh Unni!!!" she shouts. "I told you not to  mention him by name outside our apartment" yoona scold looking around.

"o. k. Kwan Chan nah, don't freak out on me, no one is here" Yuri say getting up"

" we better go before those beasts finish all the food"

she says pulling Yoona along.


 

"oppa(s), bahp jom joo-seh yo(please feed me food )" Yuri ordered the minute they enter the boy's dressing room.

" ITS YURI!!!!" the 6 guys all calls out cheerful.

"An-yeong"  Yoona says walking in behind her.

"Sister-in-law is here" Junsu says

"ITS YOONA" they call out also.

"Hi" Taecyeon says walking over to where yoona stands ignoring the others.

"Hi" she replied back.

"Boh yah, what the hell, Taecyeon  didn't you say Nichkun was here" she says walking over and jabbing him on the arm.

"He was" Taecyeon replied in defense "but he had to leave because of his busy schedule, sorry" he explains.

"I don't care" Yuri say shaking her head "yoona khal-ja(lets go)" she say grabbing Yoona's arm to threaten him.

"ahn-de-wai-ni (you can't )" he replied pulling yoona closer to him.

Yoona looked up at him smiling "Unni, mi-ahn-hae but I think  i gonna stay" she states.

"Of course you are, I understand" she replies sarcastically sick over their obvious look of affection.

"Try to not choke her with your tongue Teac oppa!" Yuri teases making Kissy noises.

Walking away from the couple she heads over to her best  buddies Junsu and Junho .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Teacyeon pulled Yoona away into a corner couch far from the others into their own little world.  

"What was that all about " he asks Yoona.

" Oh, nothing" Yoona says trying to hide her redden face.

 he says sitting her down handing a pair of chop stick. 

"Look i saved my food also so we could eat together."

"so how was your audition" he asked.

"Ah, great! I think I made it" she replied smiling.

"Oppa I had to say I was really embarrassed doing the heartbeat dance especially your part" she admits.

"how did you guys make it seem so cool, it was so weird" 

"weird , that the first time I heard that"

"That because that your charm Oppa whatever you do seem cool. Oppa domul domul domul chew-ah-hae" she says blushing.

Teacyeon smiled his ear turning bright red "Nahl tool(Me too)".

Both smiling they continued on with their food.

"What are you doing tommorrow?" Teacyeon asks.

"Photo shoot, then a radio show" she answers.

"You?" she asks 

"Our variety show" he replied.

"Guess we won't see each other tomorrow then" she say disappionted.

"I know" he replies. "I can't wait until we start working together again" he says.

Yoona smiled to her self, happy with his comment.

 "Oppa Ahh!" she say feeding him some meat.

"Gomaweo-yo" he says stareing into her eyes.

"AWWW!" look at the love birds the other members say encircling them.

Teacyeon smiled ears turning bright red once again. "What you never seen two lovers before?" he asks defensively.

This time it was Yoona who got bright red as the others laugh.