!!!2

Just Beastly

Yoona entered her dorm room from the bath still sighing it was way past midnight and their was still no text from Taec.

She was about to go crazy.

YOONA  ~~POV~~

I look down at my phone hoping it would rring. "just ring dammit" i muttered.

" It wasn't suppose to be like this me waiting and wanting I'm IM YOONA for god sake.

Guys line up for me not the other way around."

I'm not trying to concieted or anything but this is very new to me.

This type of attraction i thought only exist in the movies.

"It's here." I squeal looking at Teac's Texts.

TEXT: HEy, JuSt GOt OFf WoRk. I'vE MiSsed YoU WaNNa Talk but it too Late. GOtta CatCh sOmE Z.Z.Z.z.z.z.

 Your Tea.                                                                   

 I can't believe I just almost shi*ted my pants over one texts OH MY GOSH i Must Be IN LOVE

*************************************************************

 

after reading her text Yoona was too giddy with excitement to think about bed.

She had alreadly woken up the sleeping yuri with her sqeal. trying to be a good roommate she sneaks out the  room and heads to Tiffany's .

"UNNI!!!" she shouts as she enters Fany's room.

"Unni you won't belive what's going on" she say flopping herself into her bed.

" What! about you and Taecyeon? " Hyoyeon asks. " Yah yoona I know you were trying to keep it a secret but this girl already spilled it to everyone" she goes onto say.

" Tiffany!!?" Yoona says angry.

"Tiffany?" Fany repeats, " Yoona you must have forgotten who introduce you to Taecyeon in the first place."

"ahni unni, how can i forget........... Unni you would'nt believe it..........He kissed me  yesterday

it's official OK TAECYEON is all mine" she say giggling.

"Cho-mal (really)  where?!" they both asked

Giggling like a high schooler Yoona bit her bottom lip.                      

"O.M.G. On the lips!" Fany and Hyoyeon both say.                        

"Umh,  Yes we kissed and it was really sudden the next thing i know  he was asking me out. Unni(x2) i'm so excited i got my first boyfriend." she shouts.

"that good I'm happy for You" Fany repliied.

"me too" Hyoyeon admits "even though my relationship is down the drian, I'm happy that you finally have some one Yoonie" 

" I'm happy too Unnie(S) I can't stop smiling, we have a date on Thursday. He's  is coming over to the dorm with Wooyoung"

" I just want  to tell every one." she says  "Wait a minute some thing happened with you and your boy friend?" she asks Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon looks at Yoona sighing "Don't get me started on that, boyfriends are only fun in the beginning of the relationship"\

"YAh don't worry about her" tiffany interrupt "Tell me what happen when did you kiss"

Suddenly Yoona started to laugh like a love sick fan GIrl again.

"KYA KYYA, its a secret i didn't even tell .......... ohhh! that right  I have to tell HeeChul"

she says getting her phone out she started to call her closest friend.   "What! no you aren't" Tiffany replied taking her phone away. " he will tell everyone, or hold it against you"

"How many time do I have tell you Heechul is like a loose screw once you tell him something the whole world would know it and i don't even know why you guys are friends. " Hyoyeon remark.

" uhhmm OK i'm not going to listen to your advise Hyoyeon unni, you are the one who is dating him." Yoona replied."Beside I know too  much of HeeChul's dirt for him to ever betray me "

" what! I ah uhm, I DATED him. We're done we broke up because he is a No GOOD FliRT"  hyoyeon defend herself.

"Yeah right unni you guys break up every other week"

" Either way unni he's still one of my bestie and i have to tell him about this, just like how he told me nothing is happened between him and SoHee. "  Taking her phone back from tiffany. " and he did'nt tell any one about you and Donghae" she added.

" you found out didn't you" fany replied.

"that because he tells me everything and i tell him everything" yoona admit

" then why don't you two date then" Hyoyeon replied jealous. Shutting off her computer and going to her bed.

Sitting in disbelief Yoona looked over to Tiffany who also just shrugged her shoulders and climbed into bed.

" well fine then" she remarked getting up " But Hwang Mi young(FANY) you should know that you and donghae's relationship was obvious to everybody, and HyoYeon you and Heechul are gonna make up in a day or two an be lovey dovey again and when that time comes I'm gonna still be mad at you. Now if you will excuse me I going to to my room to talk to my boyfriend " she says  pouting as she stomped out their dorm room.

"Turn off the Lights" Fany and Hyoyeon both say............................................