Nickname (Howon/Eunji)

un morceau de l'histoire de la vie ~☆~ Oneshot and Drabble Collection

“Oppa, why you don’t have any nickname for me?” Eunji asks as they sit down on the black couch on A Pink’s dorm. It’s a pretty rare opportunity for Howon to come to their dorm and they want to make their time after being separated for a long time because of Infinite’s busy schedules.

“Eung? What do you want me to call you?” He asks, confused as ever. Don’t blame him, he’s not an expert in the term of relationship, Eunji is her second girlfriend after all after his first girlfriend in Busan when he’s seventeen.

“I don’t know… maybe like Woohyun oppa or Sungyeol oppa to Chorong unnie and Yookyungie?” she asks again.

“Tokki? Jagiya? Those nicknames !” Howon protests, his forehead crinkles in mixture of horror and disgust. Eunji sighed heavily. She should have known it, her boyfriend is never been a romanticist.

“But—”

Her words are cut when warmth engulfing her lips on a simple but loving kisses from her boyfriend.

“Aegi-yah…” he whispers softly on her lips and grins widely when he can see blushes spreads on the girl’s cheeks.

.

.End.

.

I'm sorry for the lack updates from me, I've been very very very busy with my new job on my brother's office.. Hope you like this one and I'm in the process of writing my other stories (You're the Only One and Fate) right now ^^

bye lovelies <3