Omelette (Dongwoo/Bomi)

un morceau de l'histoire de la vie ~☆~ Oneshot and Drabble Collection

Omelette

N-COUNT

An omelette is a type of food made by beating eggs and cooking them in a flat pan.


“Just… sit down,” Dongwoo said while forcing his girl to take a seat on the sofa and handed her a pile of magazine—his sister’s magazine which he especially asked them to lend it for him—so she won’t bother him from doing his mission.

Bomi looked at him cautiously, “oppa, are you sure you want to do it? Cooking?”

Dongwoo nodded his head enthusiastically, “of course! I’m hungry and I know you’re tired so I volunteered myself,” he said while grinned widely.

“Is it edible?” Bomi asked while trying to hold her laughter. Because she knew that Dongwoo couldn’t cook.

“Yah! Of course!” Dongwoo said, “just be a good girl and leave everything to oppa. Okay? Don’t ever try to come to the kitchen.”

Bomi nodded her head while trying to muffle her laughter. Dongwoo smiled happily and placed a quick kiss to her forehead before shuffled to the kitchen.

Then Bomi pun sighed and flopped herself down to the couch tiredly. She smiled when she opened the magazine and chuckled when she realized that Dongwoo gave her magazines that exactly like she owned. She shook her head and decided to turn on the TV. Pity, even though the show was quite enjoyable, but she couldn’t enjoy it at all. Blame those loud noises which came from the kitchen. But she kept silent and pretended nothing happened, because she knew if she rushed to the kitchen, Dongwoo would be mad at her.

20 minutes later, Dongwoo called her and with all the curiousity that she had, she shuffled her feet to the kitchen to see what on the table. Her laughter exploded when she discovered what on earth that Dongwoo cooked for her; a big sized nearly-burned omelette, two bowls of rice—which Eunji cooked this morning before she rushed to her filming scene, kimchi, and two glass of plain water.

“So this is the source of those scary noise back then?” she asked with hint of playfullnedd on her voice, “an omelette?”

“Yah! Making omelette also counted as cooking too!” Dongwoo protested. Bomi laughed once more before walked closer to her boyfriend and gave him a peck on his cheek.

“Okay, okay” she said in defeat, “come on, let’s eat.”