Kid (Woohyun/Chorong)

un morceau de l'histoire de la vie ~☆~ Oneshot and Drabble Collection

“What’s wrong?” Chorong asked after she bent on her knee to look at the boy in front of her. But the boy didn’t answer her and cried louder. The poor boy called his mother over and over again. Chorong just smiled lightly and patter the boy’s head to coaxing the boy.

“What’s your name, little boy?” she asked softly.

“Kim Jaemin,” the boy sobbed.

“So Jaemin, how about nuna help you searching for your mother?” Chorong said. The boy nodded his head while sniffle softly and Chorong held the boy’s hand and both of them strolled around the park. Well, it’s a good thing to waste her time with this boy right now than she had to dazed in bored for waiting her always-come-late-to-their-date boyfriend, right?

“Umma!” suddenly Jaemin shouted and ran towards a woman who looked confused and keep looking around her surrounding—looking for something (or maybe someone?). The woman who heard the boy’s scream, rushed to their direction and lift the boy up before hugging him tight.

“Oh, Jaemin-ah…Umma is sorry! Are you okay, baby?” she asked while removing bangs that covered her baby’s face. Jaemin shook his head cutely and pointed and Chorong who watched the beautiful scene in front of her with a smile.

“This nuna helped me, Umma,” Jaemin said.

“Thank you…” she said while bowing to Chorong, “thank you…” Chorong smiled and bowed back to the woman.

“Jaemin-ah, next time, don’t be lost again, okay?” Chorong said while pinched the boy’s chubby cheeks. After Jaemin and her mother left. Chorong could feel there’re a pair of arms wrapped her waist. She looked back and smiled. Woohyun, with his wide handsome smile, greeted her. Both of them walked around the park while holding hands.

“Did you realize that I’ve been following you since the beginning?” Woohyun asked. Chorong shook her head innocently, “Aish you… But, who’s that kid, anyway?”

“Kim Jaemin. He was lost and I was just helping him finding his mother…” she explained.

 “Aish, how can parents leave their baby alone?,” Woohyun said, “but, you won’t be like that with our future-children, right?”

Chorong gave him a smack on the head as an answer.