Violin (Howon/Namjoo)

un morceau de l'histoire de la vie ~☆~ Oneshot and Drabble Collection

Violin

N-VAR

A violin is a musical instrument. Violins are made of wood and have four strings. You play the violin by holding it under your chin and moving a bow across the strings.


“You’ve got to be joking,” Howon said in disbelieve. Namjoo shook her head and grinned.

“Nope,” she said confidently, “I’m deadly serious.”

Howon heaved a sigh and looked back at his girl puppy-eyes. He swore that look should be prohibited, “Violin, eh?” he mumbled.

“Yep,” Namjoo, who fortunately could hear his mumble answered, “Howon oppa, you can play it for me, right?”

Howon shivered when he imagined himself—Lee Howon, the lead dancer and rapper with y charisma and manly image on stage—plays violin. The high-pitched small instrument which can ruin his manly image in seconds.

A little regret rushed over him because today Howon just agreed when Namjoo asked him to accompany her to watch an orchestra—“It reminds me a lot with my last holiday on Germany with my parents. We watched an orchestra too”—she explained. The truth is, Howon knows nothing about classical music. He lived for hip-hop.

“Okay oppa?” she asked again, “pretty please?” Howon swore that cute-pleading expression should be banned too, along with the puppy-eyed expression and also the pouts.

Howon sighed in defeat, “I’ll try my best.” He finally said. His forced smile vanished in the air as soon as he could see his beloved girl squealed in happiness. He knew that learning to play violin was almost impossible to him. But seeing his girl’s face beamed in delight, he would regret nothing. Well, maybe…

.

.End.

.

My guilty pleasure couple. Enough said. They're my first Pinkfinite OTP besides Myungsoo/Naeun.