Chapter 8

SM (School of Arts)

Sun shines the pathway, morning breeze kisses everyone's face. Such a beautiful day, isn't it?

Well at least for Seohyun and Kyuhyun. They are going out on a date! Both of them are extremely excited. Especially Seohyun, she has been picking out outfits last night, asking the girls for opinions. And it became some sort of mini fashion show. The girls of course are proud of their youngest, how well she had grown.

Taeyeon smiled warmly and commented "Awww, our Seohyunnie has finally grown up, and now in love."

This comment makes Seohyun's face turned all pink, as she giggled.

---Seohyun'sPOV---

"Unnie, will Kyuhyun like the outfit I'm wearing? What if he doesn't like it?" I was nervous, anxious since it's almost like the first date I had. What if it didn't go as well as planned? 

"Seohyun-ya, you look gorgeous and beautiful. I'm sure Kyuhyun will love you even if you had the least sense of fashion. He loves you, not your clothes or your pretty face. Alright?" Tiffany smiled at ruffles my hair as she said, which actually helped me to relax a little.

Then, sound of knocking on the door was heard. Oh, it must be Kyuhyun. Sunny came out and went to the door to lead Kyuhyun to the living room. I walked from my room out to the living room. As soon as I've reached the living room in a few seconds, I found myself smiling at Kyuhyun as our gaze meet. 

He gives me his popular killer smile and says gently, "You look beautiful. Let's go."

And then we've set off to our date. He didn't stop stealing glances at me. After I caught him stealing glances at me again, I asked him why was he stealing glances at me. He stopped in his heels, turned me around to face him, looking into his eyes. He just smiles softly, his warm hand touches my chin, holding it up as he leans in closer to kiss my lips gently and sweetly. I didn't really respond to the kiss since I was confused. He broke the kiss and pecks my forehead just as sweetly, "Because you're beautiful. You'e always gorgeous. And because you're such a beauty and you're now mine, I couldn't stop glancing at you. I'm indeed the luckiest guy in the world to have you."

Right after he finished his sweet and cheesy speech, he leaned in again and initiates another kiss. This time I responded, and the kiss got deeper. But it was a gentle and sweet kiss. Butterflies were in my stomach, and I felt that we were in our infinite space. It's like time had stop. I smiled as we slowly pulled away since we're out of breath, as his fingers interwined with mine, the warmth, is just awesome, as we go to our dating destination.

 


Dear Readers,

Sorry it's been a very very very loooong time since I've updated. Thanks for always supporting the sotry by subscribing and commenting, it realy means a lot. And i really appreciate it.

I love you guys! So do you want such a perfect boyfriend like Kyuhyun? Haha.

Oh, have you any of you read before a book by Cathy Hopkins called 'Love At Second Sight'

It's really great! The story! If you haven't, I would reccomend you this book.

With lost of love, 

SONEandELF1