Chapter 4

SM (School of Arts)

---- Tiffany's POV----

Hmm... Where are they sitting at? I was holding onto my tray of food and looked around, searching for my group memebers. I continued looking when someone bumped into me, worse, I spilt my food..

"Ouch!My food!" I gasped.

"Omo.. Mianhae.. Jeonmal mianhae.. Are you okay, Miss?" The man asked in concern.

"Yeah.. I'm okay, I think..It's okay, oppa. " I gave him a tiny smile as he helped me up.

"Aigoo.. Your food are spilt.. I'm sorry.. Kaja, I'll buy you food. It's my treat."

"Ani! Ani! Gwenchana, oppa! You don't have to-"

" Yes, I have to. After all, it's my fault. Come, let's go." He insisted, pulling my hand gentlyto the stalls.

----End of POV----

They bought their food and sat down at the empty seatsto enjoy their food since both of them could not find their group members.

Siwon: So... What's your name, Miss?

Tiffany: *smiles* I'm Tiffany, from Girls' Generation. You?"

Siwon: Girls' Generation? That's cool.. I'm Siwon from Super Junior.

Tiffany: Wow.. So you are from the famous boy group here huh? Even those seniors who had already graduated know your group.

Siwon: *blush* Yeah.. Girls'Generation is the famous girl group right? The group which had mostly boys admirers.

Tiffany: *chuckles* Yeah. Nice meeting you, oppa. :)

Siwon: Nice meeting you too. Let's exchange phone numbers.

Tiffany: Sure!

****PHONE NUMBERS BEING EXCHANGED****

"Fany-ah!Where have you been? Let's go! It's time for practice!" Taeyeon found Tiffany and shouted for her.

"Oppa, I'll leave first. See you soon!"Tiffant showed her eyesmile and rushed towards Taeyeon.

Meanwhile....

DH: Nae, nae omma. I'm doing good here.

Mum: Glad to hear that. Oh yeah.. Remember to attend your brother's wedding tomorrow! Bring a partner too! And she have to be a female! Not your group members.

DH: Arrasso...Mwo? A female partner?

Mum:Nae! Just find some girl close to you. She must be pretty, nice and kind!

DH: *sigh* Arrasso, omma. See you tomorrow.

Donghae hanged up the phone and sat down on the couch.

----Donghae's POV----

Aigoo.. Who can I find to go to the ball tomorrow with me? Hmm.... I took ou my phone and searched for the contact list.

Hara.. No, not her. Jiyeon... Naah~. Victoria..Nope..

Then I came across her name. Yoona?Yeah! That's it! I'll ask her to join me for the ball! I immediately dialled Yoona's phone number.

Yoona: Yeobusseyo?

DH: Annyeong, Yoona-ah. it;s Donghae oppa.

Yoona Ah~ nae. What makes you call, oppa?

DH: Well, I need a favour. Are you free tomorrow?

Yoona: Nae, I'm free..

DH: Good! I need to attend my brother, Jonghyun hyung's wedding ball and need a female partner. Will you be my partner?

Yoona: Sure! No problem!

DH: Really? Thank you so much, Yoona!

I was excited. My mood brighten up upon hearing Yoona's answer of YES.

DH: Okay. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7pm.

Yoona: Nae! Arrasso!Annyeong!

And we hanged up. I have to get ready for tomorrow!

----END of POV----

----Yoona's POV----

Omg! Donghae oppa just asked me to attend a ball with him? Oh no, what I'm going to wear?I looked up my cabinet, trying to find a gown.

"Yoona unnie! What are you finding?And you look so nervous!" Seohyun asked, barging into the room with Yuri.

I explained the whole situation, and they helped  e out picking out a gown. But in the end, I borrowed a gown from Yuri.

"Unnie! You look gorgeous in that dress!" Seohyun gasped in awe.

"Yeah, Yoong! Jinja.. You look so pretty! I'll give you this gown." Yuri agreed, giving me the gown.

I smiled at the mirror reflection. Perfect.

****The next day****

 

Seohyun and Yuri helped to dollmeup. After changing into my gown, Seohyun did the make up while Yuri helped to style my hair. After the makeover session,I could not believe my eyes, I looked so.. beautiful..

Seohyun and Yuri were elated,they took out their phones and kept capturing the look into their phone. I posed for them as they took my photo.

"Now, you are ready for the ball! Donghae oppa's here already!" Yuri shouted, pushing me gently out of the room to the living room.

----End Of POV----

Donghae looked around the dorm until Seohyun shouted that Yoona was ready, and was coming out. He looked over. There was a lady, in a beautiful blue gown, with her hair styled perfectly. Wow.. She's looks like an angel! A goddess! He was so attracted to her beauty.

"Wow.. Yoona, you look so pretty.." Donghae muttered. smiling as they walked into Donghae's car.

Seohyun took her handbag and made her way to Super Junior's dorm. She rang the bell.  She was going to pratise an upcoming performance, which was a duet with none other than Kyuhyun.

She had already prepared herself for his evil deeds though, brfore coming to the dorm.

But when she reached Kyuhyun's room, as the door was not closed nor locked,she saw another side of Kyuhyun.. He was looking at a photo frame, with tears flowing down his cheeks.

She knocked the door,requesting to enterthe room. Kyuhyun quickly wiped the tears away.

She walked forwardand placed her hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder. She couldn't stand watching someone cry, not even Kyuhyun. She whispered, "What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Nothing.." He replied coldly but restless.

"Arrasso.. I think we shall rehearse next time.." Seohyun mumbled and was about to walk away.

Kyuhyun held onto her hand. "Wait, don't go... Please.. stay here with me, could you?"

"Okay.." She sat down beside Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun pointed to the photo of him and his sister and told her the story. He felt she was a comfortable person to share the story with,which he had been keeping inside his heart. About him and his sister. And how his siter died by saving him.

He wept.. Seohyun had never seen this side of him before, she didnot know what to do.She went closer and embrace him, placing his head on her shoulder as he continued to shed tears while she his hair gently.

"It's okay... Cheer up and be strong. Your sister will not want tosee you like this.She saved you and died right? Well, that's because she loved you so much. What you can do now for her, is to stay as strong, live your life fully. Live for youself and your sister too. I believe that will be your greatest gift for your sister." Seohyun comforted him.

"Gomawo, Seohyun ssi." He smiled gratefully at Seohyun. To Seohyun,this Kyuhyun had the most charming smile she ever seen as it came from his heart. She smiled back, "No problem."

She thought to herself.. Maybe..Just maybe.. Kyuhyun is not that bad?

----Seohyun's POV----

Maybe..Just maybe Kyuhyun is not as mad as I thought.. He is the different Kyuhyun that I met on the first day.. Today, he was so nice, charming...Oh no....Seohyun, you are not falling for him, are you?

----end of POV----

----Kyuhyun's POV----

She's such an angel. It must be Noona's gift for me to meet his angel. I think... I'm falling for her... Today, I saw the warmest side of her. I don't know why I could tell my secrets to her.. Oh my.. Kyu ah~ You aren't falling for her, are you?"

----End of POV----



Hehe^^ Hope this chapter is not boring!

Comment your views. I got the SiFany's idea partially from an oppa of mine. So I wanna credit him.

Thanks for those who read, who subscribe and comment. I really apreciate it! and of course silent readers, who increased the number of views.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I"LL WORK HARDER ON THE NEXT CHAPTER'S IDEA.

Preview: Next chapter will be focusing on SeoKyu and YoonHae

 

Saranghae!

xoxo,

SONEandELF1